• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk21

*nothing*
    Years
    Dragonscanbite said:
    let's not get spammy, people. Direct you eyes away from the arguement with Blazikenlvl100 and his "I'm quiting spriting" stuff, and remember that commenting on other member's flaming isn't about SPRITES. Spriters Lounge is where you talk about to sprites, not someone's arguement, even if it was about a guy quiting spriting that makes you mad.

Examples of spam in the Spriters Lounge is:

"You shouldn't quit your hack, because it was great! Please don't quit it!" and "Stop flaming. Your the one who should be quiet."

Examples of On-topic posts:

"
    Pixel Art Lounge
    C&C anyone?"

And I know I'm spamming myself if I post just the stuff above, so I'll put these sprites up for C&C:

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

I post 5 times and its "SPAM?" i stand up for people and its "SPAM" what world do you live in?Go ahead,bann me,i love to stand up for people,but what do i get?Yelled at.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Dude, you're only making things worse for yourself by responding like this.

ZOMG attack
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    @ suicidal death man- don't really get your point of being here, It's just freaking everybody else out.

ontopic- I will post some more of my sprites tonight!

kk21

*nothing*
    Years
    Man standing up for other people is "BAD"?Geez,:paranoid: i didn't know standing up for people is "BAD" *goes to get new brain and life on ebay*...oops just sold out *leaves*to aim*

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    kk21 you are spamming. This is a spriters lounge,we post sprites and rate them. Much if not all of the things you're posting would be suited for PM. This is a warning,keep it up and you'll get another.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    Dragonscanbite said:
    I made some new beginning trainers (the ones that you play as in the Pokemon GBA games)

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Anyone want the Comment and Critique?

not to be mean but the first one !SUCKS! but it only sucks because of the hat thoe so if you make the hat regualer size it'll look good.

the second is weird for some odd reason but better than the first

1.2/10
    2.6/10

either than the erros this is for effort

1.8/10
    2.6/10

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Desgardes said:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Used the poke-sho Ash sprite as a reference.

C+C

A little bit of errors here and there, but not enough to make it bad.

9.4 out of 10

And here's some stuff I ripped out of Pokemon Ruby.
    Suprisingly, one of the things ripped out was a status that said: (PKRS) or PokeRus!

Here they are:

Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    shadow909 said:
    not to be mean but the first one !SUCKS! but it only sucks because of the hat thoe so if you make the hat regualer size it'll look good.

the second is weird for some odd reason but better than the first

1.2/10
    2.6/10

either than the erros this is for effort

1.8/10
    2.6/10
    hey, shut up, theyre better than your sprites, and you dont say stuff like that anyway, hey guy who did the sprites that shadow909 said sucked, they dont suck and S909 isnt that good at rating

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back