• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
    nice sprites =P

I have done this one, it might have a bad shading yeah, i only made it in half an hour
    Pixel Art Lounge
    I hope it's good

Bam

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    This be my first ever Sprite! its a blaziken recolor of linoone! Hope u like it C&C welcome! TY
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    oh... pretty cool blaziken, he could also pass as a sepia Blaziken, ya know the cool brownish color option on most digital cameras... wow, only one comment on my sprites...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    ok shading?

look closer, if you can;t see it here's an enlarged version.

Pixel Art Lounge

kk21

*nothing*
    Years
    shadow909 said:
    rate my revmap yes i know theres problems but just rate it

Pixel Art Lounge

**EDIT** !!Rate My Rotten Karp!!
    Pixel Art Lounge

Well the revamp is good 8/10.(i can't do them revamps)
    The "Rotten Karp" is scary a little ><',but nice 7/10 heh

~Kagura~

Naraku's Reincarnation
    Years
    KougaWolf said:
    I've made revamps of Pokemon Pinball (1) Mew-- please rate:

Pixel Art Lounge

Hmmm..I give them an 8.3/10. The shading and everything is alright. You could be more elaborate around the eyes and such. The border seems a bit monotone, like it wasn't changed during the revamp.

kk21

*nothing*
    Years
    Umbreon's Shadow said:
    Are you quiting spriting just cause your sprites are bad?You wont improve that way.And besides,they say they suck cause they do,not because they want to laugh at you.

Its not that i'm trying to be mean,but,dude,your the one with the attitude,so what quiet spriting?who cares?no one,they can,i run a place like this,and man,i see this stuff 24/7.But i'm just saying,don't flameish them just because they wanna quiet spriting,wow,they wanna do what they do what they whant with there life,and besides probley when you started to sprite they sucked too,so did mine,so what?i quiet,gonna flameish meh?just saying not trying to be mean.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    let's not get spammy, people. Direct you eyes away from the arguement with Blazikenlvl100 and his "I'm quiting spriting" stuff, and remember that commenting on other member's flaming isn't about SPRITES. Spriters Lounge is where you talk about to sprites, not someone's arguement, even if it was about a guy quiting spriting that makes you mad.

Examples of spam in the Spriters Lounge is:

"You shouldn't quit your hack, because it was great! Please don't quit it!" and "Stop flaming. Your the one who should be quiet."

Examples of On-topic posts:

"
    Pixel Art Lounge
    C&C anyone?"

And I know I'm spamming myself if I post just the stuff above, so I'll put these sprites up for C&C:

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    those aren't even his sprites... As for your real sprites DCB, the trainer sprites pretty darn good...but you saved it as a jpeg (spriters worst enemy) so 6/10 (would be 8/10 if saved as Png/Bitmap/Gif) The mewtwo egg is neat and png so 7/10 and the last one needs alot more shading and facing the wrong way to be in a pokemon game so 5/10 on that one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back