• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    shadow 909: yours needs some work on it and it loks nothing like a pokemon to me, more like a digimon or something

draik:thats good i can't see anything wrong

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2006
    - Cool Trainer Nick - said:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

All overshaded, rates?

yeah I got skipped...

Also Phanpix (Overshade)
    Pixel Art Lounge

ZOMG why do I always get skipped

anyway his evo, Pixaphant, yet another overshade.

Pixel Art Lounge

thats a COMPLETE edit, no parts used.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2006
    coreystranick said:
    What exctly is an overshadow? Sorry if that was noobish but i never heard that term before

regular sprites usually have 3 shades, overshading is adding a lot more shade sto make the sprite smoother, also duskchop (Hes overshaded as well)
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2006
    Draik said:
    Actually, regular sprites have an absolute GBA limit as 16 colours (including BG). Also, your sprites are... good, very good. Much better than a n00bs.

Im not including outlines, the most shades I have ever saw on a GBA sprite was on an Onix I think that sprite has six, I'm not sure.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Im not including outlines, the most shades I have ever saw on a GBA sprite was on an Onix I think that sprite has six, I'm not sure.
    16 colors means background, outlines, and all the shades of all the colors in the sprite.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Could someone be so nice to make me a backsprite? :#
    Of this guy please..

Pixel Art Lounge

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

Pixel Art Lounge

See, there are atleast 16 colours used on Croconaw, and he's one of the less colourful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back