• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I just made this Fakemon, Kopometh. It took almost 2 hours to make in all. I was doodling earlier on a piece of paper when I drew that. I thought it looked cool so I scanned it onto the computer, where I edited and shaded it.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    Karasu said:
    I just made this Fakemon, Kopometh. It took almost 2 hours to make in all. I was doodling earlier on a piece of paper when I drew that. I thought it looked cool so I scanned it onto the computer, where I edited and shaded it.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    That's very good, the sahding is nice but the black outlines are kinda bothering me. also the "eyes" are out of place, the position of the jaw things look strange too.
    But other than that I think it's quite cool. I give it a 7.3 out of ten.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Just when you thought I had enough of spriting, I make a return with a Sneasel overworld =P I'm quite pleased with it myself, but the shading turned out kinda weird -.- Anyways... C&C please

Years
    Karasu said:
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Kool!Is all I can say....I hav started to sprite now!Here my only created fusions
    Pixel Art Lounge
    wingbat
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Wingbat again only with a wingull beak
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Eevachu with eevee base
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Eevachu with Pikachu base
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Poryincer
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Jirachfree
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Cyndamew
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Togepip
    Pixel Art Lounge
    and finally my Regilarvatice(long name...)These r in order...from my first fusion wingbat to my most recent regilarvatice.....Can anyone comment on them?If I get enough good comments I might set up a request shop to gain some practice!

KageSora

Rukario Fan
    Years
    Err.... Psychopathic Canine, your post is a bit hard to read, but I like the sprites. I'd say, 8/10. Could use a bit of work, the Eevachu mainly, I think, but very nice all the same.

Anybody wanna rate these?

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Kimeroid, Kimearon, Kimerite in that order.

I made them from scratch, my first scratch sprites. Yes, they do all have teh same base. They be custom Pokemon, Dark/Flying types.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Pretty Good Smarty! But You Should Make Claws Bit Shorter I Think...

8/10
    If you look at the advance generation Sneasel sprite, you'll notice that the claws seem to be a little oversized...

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    my new pokemon its a musical note called melodia
    Pixel Art Lounge
    im not sure whether i should make myself an evo or pre evo what do you think
    comment please
    Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
    i like ur overworld sprite smarties. It kinda looks like its flippin u off lol :p

EDIT!!
    Pixel Art Lounge well since valentines is comin up, i said heck, why not? make a pokemon sprite representing it! so i did. and that was my outcome! i kno its really weird but hey its my first, like really real sprite. i like it. care to C+C?

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Smartie- The head is out of poportion. Even for Sneasel.
    You're right... It looks like a Moomin with that head (moomins are scary white thingies with enormous heads) X_X

Spencer

-_-
    Years
    First Scratch Sprite!!!

I just made my first scratch sprite! It stinks though.
    Pixel Art Lounge

EDIT: I just made a squirtle:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    heres something my i did for my brother eagle165 ill post it because he cant post pics yet
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Ok, Charmeleon Eyes, im sorry but i cant say im overly impressed with those scratches, the squirtle looks flat, its limbs should look round so keep that in mind when shading them, the shell just looks like lines have been drawn on it (which has been done XD) no depth at all.

Maxxa, those are decent recolours, i cant really say i can see anything wrong with them keep it up ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back