• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Chameleon Eyes said:
    I just made my first scratch sprite! It stinks though.
    Pixel Art Lounge

EDIT: I just made a squirtle:
    Pixel Art Lounge

O...k
    Right, where to start?...Ok, anatomy, your anatomy on both pieces leaves A LOT to be desired, the legs, arms, fingers etc. of Squirlte all need re doing, the shading and palette are quite horrid to say the least, you've used two inconsistant lightsources, you've put very little shading in and you've used the circle tool to no end, I suggest you get yourself a referance picture and the palette from Squitle's FR/LG sprite.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    here are my trainer edits to james from the anime
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2007
    Here's a pre-evo of Tigafyr I made. (Basically just small with a more different S. Or head. Whatever.)

Pixel Art Lounge

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    hey i did a bit of an update to my sprite
    Pixel Art Lounge
    and the tigrfyare whatever is quite ok but the head looks squashed and i think you can make a baby without shrinking it and di you get any permission to use tigga... w/e

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2007
    Actually, I was asked to make it by a guy in my shop, and then the guy who made Tigafyr PMed me because I had accidentaly given credit to the wrong person for the sprite. So yeah, I guess that's permission.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2007
    Maxxa steals sprites. He didn't make that Jesse sprite. He got it made in a shop.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    yes!!!!!

my revmaps done

Pixel Art Lounge

oh people im still working on the black foot, i just dont know what to replace that one with.

~Icestar~

#1 Warriors Fan
    Years
    Hi! I like spriting and was thinking of opening a thread. But I'm not sure I'm good enough. I'll show you a sprite I made. Please comment on it, suggest things, and tell me if I'm good enough. Here is my Wartortle-Charizard Recolour:
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Hope it's good! You can also visit my site, if you'd like (Sprite Site, that is)

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    that recoler good but its a recolor,7/10 or 8/10
    *EDIT*
    i just went to your site, its actully good, not bad i like it
    *esdit*
    hey i just went to your my animation site and how did you do that with the evolving
    bulbasaur to ivysaur

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    shadow909 said:
    yes!!!!!

my revmaps done

Pixel Art Lounge

oh people im still working on the black foot, i just dont know what to replace that one with.
    Wow, that's quite awful to be honest...looks more like a quick recolour than a revamp >>

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    hey i didnt steal it compare it to yours and youll see i did that one myself

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back