• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Fricking 'No Sprite Shops' rule. I know a lot of them caused spam, but what about the good spriters, like caims-fire-dragon377.

I mean, threads that had rules, and spriters who were proud to be called that. They didn't want there threads spammed up, so they enforced the rules.

Oh, Signomi, when, or if, you ever see this, I should tell you, I'm going to always be against these new rules all you mods are coming up with.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Here's something I just made. What do you think of it?
    Pixel Art Lounge

And since I didn't get any constructive criticism the last time I posted this I'll post it again
    Pixel Art Lounge
    < the reason why this thing is so small is because I'm going to make a second pre-evo for Skarmory.

*edit* I just finished this
    Pixel Art Lounge
    took me forever to make the outline x_x It's done entirely on paint, btw

I know, I know. The pose and shading are both copied from Sugimori's Lugia art.

Last edited:

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
    vaati said:
    When will you people finally learn the rules? You're driving PC down.

Seriously

"
    5. When visiting a members sprite thread & you decide to comment on his/her sprite(s), don't just say "that's good", "I like it" or "that's bad", make a substantial post. Describe what's good about it & what's bad. If you just say "that's great" it's counted as spam."

How many, how many of you actually obey that rule?...Even better, how many of you ever read it, or the other rules?
    I was telling him thanx for the 10/10s.And I as telling him where i found the chao.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Whenever I say I want constructive criticism no one wants to rate my sprite/pixel art >.<

Now would someone please rate this?
    Pixel Art Lounge

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    Whenever I say I want constructive criticism no one wants to rate my sprite/pixel art >.<

Now would someone please rate this?
    Pixel Art Lounge

The outline looks a little crooked. You should try to straighten it out a little more. However, I like the shiny appearence of it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Signomi said:
    Gohan, whether you disagree with the new rules or not is no real concern of mine.
    That's how it should be, most of you members here are gonna dissagree, because most of you are immature, whiney rule breakers (not directed at you Gohan) who know ---- all about pixel art. I mean, hardly any shops offered anything particually outstanding, most shops were crap to be honest.

Hate me for all I care, because quite frankly, I hate most of you.

On a side note I've decided to post my new MMZ style sprites here.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Don't use these without permission ¬¬

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Funny how i was joking, cuz i'm fed up with us continuely fighting for no reason when we really should be paired hence since Fallen has left PC.

On the side note that looks good Vaati ^_^, you've always been talented.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back