• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Dragonfree said:
    Meh. Yeah, the spriting forum is falling apart. First the sprite shops get so spammy that the mods have enough, then the mods make a decision to ban all sprite shops which is just asking for people to whine, then everybody does whine and the mods get annoyed about it, and then vaati waltzes around with his you're-all-idiots-and-can't-sprite-except-me attitude. Frankly, I'm getting dead tired of it all too.

Technically I never said that, all i implyied was the lack of any real worhtwhile comments, the fact everyone spams, and that people god praise rather easy mixes.

Years
    Dragonfree said:
    and then vaati waltzes around with his you're-all-idiots-and-can't-sprite-except-me attitude. Frankly, I'm getting dead tired of it all too.
    that made me laugh, sorry Matt

Meh. Yeah, the spriting forum is falling apart. First the sprite shops get so spammy that the mods have enough, then the mods make a decision to ban all sprite shops which is just asking for people to whine, then everybody does whine and the mods get annoyed about it.
    I agree with you
    that rule about make a decent comment is massively overlooked by memebers AND staff

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    anyone want to rate this? My first MM stlye character
    Pixel Art Lounge

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    hey im back after a while of spriting gaps i have done a trainer sprite and this sums me up perfectly i cant see a single flaw with this sprite
    Pixel Art Lounge
    i think it looks better with a grey background

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    maxxa said:
    hey im back after a while of spriting gaps i have done a trainer sprite and this sums me up perfectly i cant see a single flaw with this sprite
    Pixel Art Lounge
    i think it looks better with a grey background

Pixel Art Lounge
    Good job! I like it!
    Pixel Art Lounge

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    thanks yours in your avvy is quite good:) ooooh i did overworlds and a face cooool
    Pixel Art Lounge
    very nice
    should i make a comic?

Last edited:

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    i am ab expert i have done loads need help then?

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    yeh that be great do u have examples of scratch?

It's sad how the pixel art section is falling apart like this. People are complaining because sprite shops have been forbidden due to spam, even though they were the ones who spammed them up -_- Most sprite shops were rubbish anyway (yes, my sprite shops have all been pure rubbish too) and no one bothered pointing out the flaws in the sprites they ordered -.-

my digipet was ok wasnt it?, it was not really the same rubish threads, it was new and unique, but then wen i heard bout shops closing down i decided to not continue in it...but hey that was my most sucessfull shop i had hehe

Last edited:

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    jedite1000 said:
    my digipet was ok wasnt it?

it was basically egg adoption 2.0 with a new theme but people knew what they were getting.. I still think they were fun eventhough I didn't partake in them..

if your looking for tips on scratch sprites.. im about 35% done a 30 page tutorial..

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    You guys might have seen this i dunno, but its the main trainers in my comic, i've tried, and tried, to make back trainer sprites, so could someone here try it?

Pixel Art Lounge

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    umm katashi what about mine i still havent gotten an answer uve like completely forgot

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I told you, the body was a bit screwed up, and the girls hair was actually a shortened Sabrina. and the Hair was the Dino dude.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back