• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Hmm...I'll take editing the wing into consideration. My plan was for him to be more of a swimmer than a flyer though. That's the reason for the small wings. If that's the problem you are implying, anyway. I'm glad you liked Nemea. He came out really well. Thanks for the suggestions Spartan.

[EDIT] Haha, I was already considering that DarkPegasus. But thanks for the suggestion! ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Check my first sprite:

Pimp my Pikachu :P
    Pixel Art Lounge

Ok, it sux but i just want to show it. :P

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Ok, I've been working on Pengarum's evo and I'd say he's about 80% complete. Sorry to dissapoint you Spartan, but he's not an Emu. I never really planned on making an evo for Corcyro, DarkPegasus, but I'll think about it. Thanks again for the input.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Pretty good,but you shouldn't outline it all black..:\@Megafuz
    edit: New things O_o:
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You've got a red dot now! 0-0;

So...are there any sites that offer good spriting tutorials?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I wasn't talking about yours Izzy..XD
    @Spartan-I gave it to you because it was rude and immature btw thanks for bad repping me back,real mature..
    Spartan06 said:
    well, i dont have a red dot anymore thanks to DarkPegasus :D
    I could change that real quick..=P

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    look i didnt want to start anything, it was just a friendly jesture, and if it makes you feel better. im honestly sorry i said that, i would probably get mad if someone else made fun of my favorite team (sixers :P) but ya, i hope we can move on and forget about this cuz i sure have.. no hard feelings?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back