• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Yeah, Harupia is great. And i have a sprite to rate too. I edited the normal (not SSJ) pose of Broly. It's a edit AND recolor. Rate it please. Well, i don't know why i named him Teen Broly. And i think he looks A BIT (1% =P) like a girl/woman... Rate please.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • that is good (message to short)

EDIT by FG: Don't try to bypass the character limit - please offer more detailed criticism in future. :) There's a guide on this in the main Art Gallery.

--FG

Last edited by a moderator:

Valdorath

Elemental Master
    Years
  • I need names for a few sprites i made first an unknown evo.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Second my mushroom pokemon
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Two trainers. what could they be??
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    a custom sprite i did.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    a hippo pokemon
    Pixel Art Lounge
    a baby tangela
    Pixel Art Lounge
    ... please tell me how you got the name if you decide to respond. :D

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Wow its been a while since i posted in here! anywho random sprite i done as a request (just havnt posted it in the thread yet)
    Pixel Art Lounge
    comments please ^_^

Valdorath

Elemental Master
    Years
  • I like your ToS sprite and here is one i made. If there are any problems with it can someone edit it for me im really sick and i cant relly focus on the computer much so it would help alot(its supposed to be a legendary like mew or sumthing.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
  • I don't hate it.......
    .......much.........jk.
    Thanks Sparts & the other guy who liked it.
    I should do Regal next. Then Raine.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Yeah, it could definately use some work, Valdorath. Doesn't look very mew-ish. :\

Any comments on the sprites below are welcome. :P

Valdorath

Elemental Master
    Years
  • Well its not really ment to be a mew fuzz just using mew as an example of a small uber strong legendary pokemon.

Orange_Flaaffy

Crystal Bell Keeper
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm very new to this part of the forums so please don't bite me when I ask this very boring newbie question:
    I have been looking for the chibi-sprites of the normal random towns people and trainers in FR/LG (not the hero girl\boy ones). All I have been able to find in the way of trainer sprites is the battle sprites rather than the normal walking around the game chibis....
    Any help would be most welcome (and yes, I have already looked in all the sites in the help topic)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back