• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    A Sprite for your enjoyment!
    Pixel Art Lounge
    i entitled this, Beyond Words... i may have posted it here before but still comments please!

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
  • Crystal Clair said:
    Darn! I hate it when that happens to light colors. I want a suggestion. To achieve good shading in pastel colors such as the one I choose for Vulpix, what techniques or tips would you suggest.
    Depends if you want the pastel effect thingy or only just the color.If its just for the color,then shade normally,like if you made another cool sprite.If its pastel effect you want,then maybe increase the outlines just a little bit and make a few 'zigzags' in the body,but not many.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Yami_Zidane said:
    A Sprite for your enjoyment!
    Pixel Art Lounge
    i entitled this, Beyond Words... i may have posted it here before but still comments please!
    ah good memerios of our request thread, anyways i always thought it was pure awesomeness, it still rocks today

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • Woah, very nice customs Shikon no Tama. I've never been good at customs at all, so I'm gonna stick to fusions and -vamps. xD I give yours a 9/10 (Just a bit of alignment problems in the second one).

This one I had just done for one of my customers. I think it's pwetty ^^-
    Pixel Art Lounge
    But of course, I'm open for criticism and comments.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    pretty darn cool looking Gothsinn

anyways Vaati's being one pieced

Pixel Art Lounge

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    heh, I couldnt resist shading like that, I didn't really blend with the one piece style, I'd of much rather it be MMZ, but I wanted to try it and I did

Years
  • Pixel Art Lounge

First attempt. For a compo back in the Megaluigi days.
    Seams on other forums people liked this one the best out of the rest of my FE.
    I desided to Redo it. Making the bow poses better, and the moves on SSBM.
    Pixel Art Lounge

c+c. It's not as good as all these good stuff. Cuz I'm not that good.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Nice Zelda sprites.

I made an evo of Dunsparce, I call it Revsparce. :D
    Pixel Art Lounge

meh, c + c.

EDIT: I also made another family.
    Pixel Art Lounge

c + c.

Last edited:

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
  • It should,i mean,because of that FF crap,some people wasted their time doing their entries.I wasted mine too.

That looks cool though,but the sword thing(not Clouds Buster Blade)looks a bit like a gun in the hilt part.8/10

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I like that a lot Armadillo. Beautiful shading. My only complaint would be that the handle on the sword(not the gunblade) looks a little small for the size of the blade.

Anywho, finished another 6 sprites. That makes 30 now. C & C appreciated. :P

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    armadilloHD said:
    Pixel Art Lounge
    I made it for the contest but because of the BS topic change, it won't be entered probably ;>>

Looks very good HD. The shading is rough around the ecges (literally), though it is good.

@Megafux: Very nice. Shading is rough though.. use the light shade a bit more.`

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    A few sprites I worked on a while ago. Haven't really gotten the proper shading or sprite style down yet.

Nightmar, a dark/fire pokemon:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Nightmar evolves into Steeleon, a steel/fire pokemon:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Togetank, the final evolution of Togepi:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
  • 23745 said:
    A few sprites I worked on a while ago. Haven't really gotten the proper shading or sprite style down yet.

Nightmar, a dark/fire pokemon:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Nightmar evolves into Steeleon, a steel/fire pokemon:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Togetank, the final evolution of Togepi:
    Pixel Art Lounge
    The sprites look VERY weird. They... don't look like your run-of-the-mill Pokemon at all.

And the Togetank is something I really CAN'T picture something Togepi would eventually evolve to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back