• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zari

Memento mori.
Years
  • Hm...I agree with Megafuz on the Manyula, but claws can be difficult to represent in pixels. (I should know; try scratching claws that are supposed to be 3 feet long in real-world terms. XD Pain in the...)

Anyway, here's the result of a notion that I had while on my way back from Chicago (I went to the Pokemon Rocks tour)...a smaller Ho-oh. I bought the Ho-oh plushie and LOVE IT to death...so here's...I dunno, a baby Ho-oh, a prevo of Ho-oh....you pick. ^^;

Pixel Art Lounge

Note: Prevo - pre-evolution (see: prevolution)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Not bad...the wings look a little small for the body and head to me. :\ The left wing is pretty choppy and deformed looking too.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • I fixed up the claws a bit and moved the right leg (our left) a little bit closer to the other one Looks better now.

Pixel Art Lounge

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Dragonfree said:
    I fixed up the claws a bit and moved the right leg (our left) a little bit closer to the other one Looks better now.

Pixel Art Lounge

The left claw looks much better. The right one is still a little iffy. The leg looks better. The only major problem I see now is the left foot. It doesn't seem to me, with the position of the leg, that the foot should be facing forward. It seems to me like it should be pointing more right. Nice job though. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Sykora said:
    I would appreciate comments please ^^
    Hmmm, it's pretty messy. The mouth looks oddly positioned and the body looks weird, epsecially the white line. The hair looks great, though. ^^

Pleeze, someone comment on my outlines ^^
    I'm going to do a charizard pixel-art/scratch sprite and this is the outline. ^^

Last edited:

Zari

Memento mori.
    Years
  • (( The mini-Houou is based off my plushie, whose head is HUGE compared to the body...seems like a bad excuse, but that was my reference/base ))

Hm...the first Charizard there looks sorta choppy...it doesn't really define any limbs.

Oh, and while working on my Trainer Card, I made some mini-Pokeballs.

Pixel Art Lounge

From left to right:
    Top row - Pokeball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Master Ball
    Middle Row - Nest Ball, Timer Ball, Net Ball, Dive Ball
    Bottom Row - Safari Ball, Luxury Ball, Repeat Ball, Premier Ball

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Dragon-Chan said:
    Behold my sprite sheet.
    Pixel Art Lounge

C&C please.

the flying one needs alot of work and the first one on the top row needs more shading and needs to be darkened, the forth one on the first row is choppy and has stray pixels, some of the flames on the tails need fixed too, other than that it's good, 5/10.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Zari said:
    Pixel Art Lounge

From left to right:
    Top row - Pokeball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Master Ball
    Middle Row - Nest Ball, Timer Ball, Net Ball, Dive Ball
    Bottom Row - Safari Ball, Luxury Ball, Repeat Ball, Premier Ball

I like those mini Pokeballs. They look good. :P

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Dragonscanbite said:
    Okay, I decided that the Rival Guy looks too depressed, so I'm going to replace him with a 37-year-old Wally:

Pixel Art Lounge

His head has gotten bigger. LOL

lol yeah, maybe you should work on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back