• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Swizzler121 said:
    Hey all, I know I said that I was going to make some new sprites awhile back, well, things came up, but here is my newest, Kanon, *i think thats her japanese name, if it is, please tell me what the english one is!* from Pokemon Heros:
    Pixel Art Lounge

@dragonchan-don't even listen to that one dude, it's a great set, just needs more shading.

EDIT: to go along with the theme, I also made oakley!
    Pixel Art Lounge

EDIT AGAIN: I then made Bongore *Japanese name?*
    Pixel Art Lounge
    I like those a lot =D The outlines could use a little work IMO, but otherwise they're superb ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Thanks, I am modifying the overworlds as we speak, what should I do to Bongore, his OW just bugs me...

EDIT:
    ok, it may look like I copied from that other person who made these charsets, but I didn't, When I saw his I wondered why the hair on oakley was so much lighter, so I did some reasearch and found out the pic I was looking off of was super dark, so I found a lighter one, realized that the eyes looked better vertical (on the original design they were that way, but since the hair was so dark...) and also saw that the sneaking suit looked much more evil on her so i finished up, and got on, so don't pound me, alright?

Pixel Art Lounge

and Kanon
    [this one I turned the black lines brown to make the hair blend, do you like?]
    Pixel Art Lounge

EDIT AGAIN:
    I went ahead and made a Annie charset, probably the most challenging yet, tell me what you think.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Thanks for rating my sprite everyone[/SARCASM] Well anyway, I made a back sprite for this
    Pixel Art Lounge
    here it is
    Pixel Art Lounge

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Some of you may have seen my Armodian creature before. Tonight I release the first female species of Armodian along with the original male species in a few Avatar/AIM Icon animations. C&C is always appreciated. :P

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Swizzler121 said:
    EDIT AGAIN:
    I went ahead and made a Annie charset, probably the most challenging yet, tell me what you think.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    two words, needs shading, other than that the form of it is good and lineart is good

edit: wooo 300th post

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    it has it, but since the hair is so bright it's hard to tell, I'll add more detail and post it tonight.

EDIT: I added more shading. it looks better now
    Pixel Art Lounge

EDIT AGAIN: I posted this awhile ago on my adoption thread, what do you guys think?
    Pixel Art Lounge

(it's mewtwo with his movie armor)

Last edited:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Sykora said:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Dude, I NEEDED a better portrait. This saved me.

Looks good to me. The only thing that caught my eye is the black outline on the turtle neck that stands out a lot. I'd go with a darker maroon there or maybe just a thinner black line.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Swizzler121 said:
    it has it, but since the hair is so bright it's hard to tell, I'll add more detail and post it tonight.

Pixel Art Lounge

EDIT AGAIN: I posted this awhile ago on my adoption thread, what do you guys think?
    Pixel Art Lounge

didn't get any feed back, how are these?

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Swizzler121 said:

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Well they look really good Swizzler121.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back