• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ok cool O_o so you just put it in for fun or does it mean something and also how do you get to blackthorn and cherrygrove if possible.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2013
    Um i'm new here could someone give me the download for pokemon ruby destiny - reign of legends
    =)

could someone please give me the link for pokemon ruby destiny - riegn of legendaries i'm new here so i'm a little lost thanks

quickly please i am really interestsed in playing this game

tony the awesome could you please help me

Last edited:

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    hey DJG which version is the more recent version(the latest one), the one where shadow lugia looks like XD001 from Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, or the one where shadow lugia looks like the lugia from G/S/C but darkened and redder?

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Um i'm new here could someone give me the download for pokemon ruby destiny - reign of legends
    =)

could someone please give me the link for pokemon ruby destiny - riegn of legendaries i'm new here so i'm a little lost thanks

quickly please i am really interestsed in playing this game

tony the awesome could you please help me

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=102457
    Uhh, just scroll down till you see "Version 3"
    Then click on it and download it.

Cid

Years
    The faq's really nice... It'd be a great help to askers and answerers alike! So that'll avoid some people to ask here...

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    Q: I beat my brother, the gym leader in Snow Soft, now what?
    A: Finish Alex's event in Veronica City, the generator event.

So Wattson's optional event in Hoenn is now Alex's mandatory (forced to do to go on in your adventure) event in Gento. I never knew that since I like to do that event anyway :cheeky:.

Also why are there no wild pokemon (not including the 2 legends) in Gento's power plant? Hoenn's version had some.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    serious problem

O...M...G...

Entei's being a bully... :P
    he won't let me pass at all...
    i even let Xilfer awaken Groudon and i got 7 badges...
    i'm using the version where dark lugia looks like XD001 from XD Gale of Darkness. is there another later version? cuz i want to get to morient town for my final badge. should i use the version where dark lugia looks like Lugia from Gold version, just darker and kinda reddened. i need serious help. somebody? :(

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Get version 3.
    It's the newest version.
    Unless DJG released version 4...

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    DJG has released a bug fixed version four.....All the errors that occurred in the previous version four have been fixed...I think?

wizzard

im like glitches and hacks :D
    Years
    how i can get rotom i click on the Television but nothing comes..... pls give me a Private Message

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back