• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    If I understand where you are in the game, head back to the man with the boat and he will take you to the next island.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    i hope this is in the right place. i downloaded version 4 and i have the usa ruby rom. i applied the patch but when i started the game the graphics are all messed up and corrupt. any idea whats wrong?
    EDIT: srry somehow the US rom i dowloaded wasnt actually the US one so it works now with the right rom :) nice game btw :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    ok so i just got to the town that was destroyed by a meteor and there was nothing to do there i assume
    so i saw the professor and he told me to go back to the other town

now what?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Borora Town quest...
    there's a gym in Borora Town, but before you can challenge the Gym, head to Mt. Blaze.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    yeah i beat the gym and got the meteorite and all that, but where do i go now

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    that's the fire gym, the fourth gym, right?
    if it is, refer to the first page in the FAQ section.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2008
    idk if anyone asked this, but can you use gameshark hacks inside ruby destiny? When I try using them it gave me error message.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    how do you get evee to evolve into umbreon/espeon

and where is ho oh, i know its sea path, but which one, since there are like 4

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    hey DGJ I seem to be lost in the Victory Road.. any tips/help on this?

Erm sorry about this.. But can someone please help?

Ive tried every passage.. Ive beaten all gyms.. Have a team of all Level 50's Just waiting for your answer so I can get to the Elite four.. Or is there I should do before that?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2008
    Here's a thought that's bugging me right now. The 99 Dark Lugia is catchable right? So what if I catch it? Will I still be able to catch its level 70 version later? Will it ruin the game somehow? Like those legendaries not being available after the Dark Lugia Event?

One more thing, I discovered that link evolve pokemons evolve just by leveling up (one of my favorite things I love about this hack), but what about those pokemons that need some hold item to evolve? Like scizor? Will I get a metal coat in this hack? Sorry, but I'm about to battle the level 99 version of DL

Nice hack kuya, I'm a fan!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    AFTER YOU BEAT THE WETHER INSTUTE EVENT WHERE DO YOU GO THEN

ALSO WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD PET AND RS BALL IN ENGLISH

continue south...

idk if anyone asked this, but can you use gameshark hacks inside ruby destiny? When I try using them it gave me error message.

I don't know for sure...

how do you get evee to evolve into umbreon/espeon

and where is ho oh, i know its sea path, but which one, since there are like 4

Sun and Moon Stones...
    Also, there's a guide around the Scrapbox that'll lead you to the legendary PKMN locations.
    Search thoroughly.

Erm sorry about this.. But can someone please help?

Ive tried every passage.. Ive beaten all gyms.. Have a team of all Level 50's Just waiting for your answer so I can get to the Elite four.. Or is there I should do before that?

If you got all the badges already, then head back to Ultima City, work your way through victory road.

Here's a thought that's bugging me right now. The 99 Dark Lugia is catchable right? So what if I catch it? Will I still be able to catch its level 70 version later? Will it ruin the game somehow? Like those legendaries not being available after the Dark Lugia Event?

One more thing, I discovered that link evolve pokemons evolve just by leveling up (one of my favorite things I love about this hack), but what about those pokemons that need some hold item to evolve? Like scizor? Will I get a metal coat in this hack? Sorry, but I'm about to battle the level 99 version of DL

Nice hack kuya, I'm a fan!

The level 99 Shadow Lugia isn't catchable with ordinary catching balls... Only a Master Ball can catch it.
    Those PKMNs evolve through level as well, however, Scizor is replaced for Arceus, and Steelix is replaced for Magnezone...

Thanks to all~

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2013
    somebody help me i dont know it's not working i'v done everything right i extracted the pokemon ruby folder then i get lost because i don'y know if i'm supposed to copy the whalo name including the .gba and when i'm done the game won't start on VBA and if any one know's once i get it to work how can i get it to PSP?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    If you got all the badges already, then head back to Ultima City, work your way through victory road.
    Does victory road not have an exit? Can you elaborate on this please.. Like directions.. I seem to be stuck in there... :S

But I have to say.. This is the best game Ive ever played.. Ive been addicted to this game for weeks now.. Any other Hacksyou might recommend.. But Congrats and my Best Wishes on making this game so perfect and popular :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    well does anyone know if u can battle in this game i been looking around but it seems like u cant? can u ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back