• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Does victory road not have an exit? Can you elaborate on this please.. Like directions.. I seem to be stuck in there... :S

But I have to say.. This is the best game Ive ever played.. Ive been addicted to this game for weeks now.. Any other Hacksyou might recommend.. But Congrats and my Best Wishes on making this game so perfect and popular :)

work your way around.

I beat E4 and champion, I went to Kanto and I get Dark Lugia, and what now? I need help.

search/hunt for legendaries...

well does anyone know if u can battle in this game i been looking around but it seems like u cant? can u ?

if you mean a trade battle, then no, you can't.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    where do i find the missing submarine? and how do i get dive?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2013
    where do you get the second master ball after the one in L.C hideout in specific: )

where do you find the second masterball after you get the one from L.C hide out : )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2009
    this game looks amazing!! but when i picked my gender and name and such the whole screen when im in the van was fuzzy and messed up. i downloaded both versions separately and patched them to the ruby rom but no good. is there another way to patch this? help is appreciated.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    where do you get the second master ball after the one in L.C hideout in specific: )

where do you find the second masterball after you get the one from L.C hide out : )

ever heard 'READING THE FIRST POST'!?

this game looks amazing!! but when i picked my gender and name and such the whole screen when im in the van was fuzzy and messed up. i downloaded both versions separately and patched them to the ruby rom but no good. is there another way to patch this? help is appreciated.

pick up a good Ruby ROM with the MUGS intro.
    Follow the instructions on how to patch. There's a thread about it in the Rom Hack Showcase thread.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2009

ever heard 'READING THE FIRST POST'!?

pick up a good Ruby ROM with the MUGS intro.
    Follow the instructions on how to patch. There's a thread about it in the Rom Hack Showcase thread.
    ill try to find a different rom, most definitely but what do you mean by MUGS? well, the patching part isnt a problem^^ i find that the easiest part^^; i think it was just the ROM like you said. thanks a lot!! im gonna go try it out:D

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2012
    what can you do in jotho and kanto other than the dark lugia event?
    is there any way to get to other towns?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Can i just ask how many more final versions are coming out for Reign of Legends

Version 4 is the last version...

what can you do in jotho and kanto other than the dark lugia event?
    is there any way to get to other towns?

Nope... They're just extra events in the game... :\

ill try to find a different rom, most definitely but what do you mean by MUGS? well, the patching part isnt a problem^^ i find that the easiest part^^; i think it was just the ROM like you said. thanks a lot!! im gonna go try it out:D

Yeah, I guess you can do that... :\
    Anyways, here's a screen of the MUGS intro I was talking about... :\

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2009

Version 4 is the last version...

Nope... They're just extra events in the game... :\

Yeah, I guess you can do that... :\
    Anyways, here's a screen of the MUGS intro I was talking about... :\

thanx:D i got it working perfectly^^ but, i was playing and forgot that i had to vs Diark right after Shelly and lost cuz all i had was my numel and my smoochum and grovyle already fainted. is their anyway to fix this, or do i have to just start over T_T?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2009
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    I need help!!!! I let my brother play and he lost to DIARK in Francia Forest! WHAT SHOULD I DO, but i still got baby lugia and i already beat your brother in snowloft.

Perfect_Palkia_10

Ruler of Space
    Years
  • GREAT HACK!!! Anyway when I lost to the 7th Gym Leader I got sent back to Retazo City even though I saved in the PKMN Centre. Plus I can't even fly there. Is this ment to happen?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    thanx:D i got it working perfectly^^ but, i was playing and forgot that i had to vs Diark right after Shelly and lost cuz all i had was my numel and my smoochum and grovyle already fainted. is their anyway to fix this, or do i have to just start over T_T?
    you'll have to start all over again.
    I'm right here: https://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z3/shadowmaster345/PokemonRubyReignofLegendsScreenshot.png

Where do I go? I don't have a pokemon with rock smash on me.... is there anywhere else I can go? Or do i have to have Rock Smash?
    lose to anything that's there.
    or start again.
    Why did you add combee?... it has the be the most unimaginative pokemon ever created
    sorry, but I find Combee cute at first, so I added it, until I found out that it could only learn 2 moves, but still, what's there is there. done.
    how can i install it?
    im getting stuck
    read the rules.
    oh well, i wasnt doing too good anyways^^; thank you so much for telling me^^
    sorry about that though... :\
    I need help!!!! I let my brother play and he lost to DIARK in Francia Forest! WHAT SHOULD I DO, but i still got baby lugia and i already beat your brother in snowloft.
    no idea how you got Baby Lugia if you got stuck on that event there.
    GREAT HACK!!! Anyway when I lost to the 7th Gym Leader I got sent back to Retazo City even though I saved in the PKMN Centre. Plus I can't even fly there. Is this ment to happen?
    Ruby has only a limited fly position spaces...
    Tabuli TOwn is one of those, so sorry abot that, yet also, Tabuli is within the forest, so it would be difficult flying over there, if you think of it logically though... :\

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    I can't even play
    When i load the rom the title screen is messed up and when the games begin the character sprite is messed up as well. Also when i got down the truck the screen turns black.
    I am not sure if you can answer this though it's my prob

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back