• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMnZ every1 else lyks but u cant stand ????!?@

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
Years
  • like I say all the time, my worst ever pokemon, that is so overrated and overused, is the little yellow fat rat, pikachu. it's just a small annoying rat that the cartoon uses to have an effect on people and brainwash them to make them believe that pikachu is 'cute' and it is 'strong', sorry, only growlithe is. seriously, I can't stand how so many people go on about pikachu. when it is a raichu, much much much much better. but as a pikachu... ew. that's another thing I hate about it, people won't evolve it just because ash doesn't. ew. if it weren't the most oversaid pokemon then I bet people wouldn't feel the same way.
    secondly, gyarados. so many people like this pokemon and it is understandable, but come on. it's not as strong as it is. the 4x electric weakness is such a downside, but people don't see that. it only takes a matter of time until it becomes knocked out by an electric type with one electric type move. then is it strong? nope.
    that is all.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • secondly, gyarados. so many people like this pokemon and it is understandable, but come on. it's not as strong as it is. the 4x electric weakness is such a downside, but people don't see that. it only takes a matter of time until it becomes knocked out by an electric type with one electric type move. then is it strong? nope.
    that is all.
    It's called switching out...
    ITT: Read the thread title.
    How can you read possibly the largest and most significant cold-blooded murder of the english language ever performed in history?@___@

Anyways... I just don't like Arceus at all. It gets respect for being the god of Pokemon, but I seriously feel sorry for the people who are being ruled by an oversized goat on wheels.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Mudkip.

Feraligatr. Or the whole Totodile line. :I They're ugly, in my opinion. I also don't like Rayquaza too much. -w-;;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I hate Pikachu. Always have, always will. Everyone freaking loved him back in 98. "Screw the rest, we have this guy!" should have been the motto.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Garchomp gets no mercy. Heatran's on the chopping block. Scizors need to burn.

...ahem. It usually goes by trends. Last gen, Salamence and Metagross were in this group, but their popularity has fallen with time big time.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Charizard.

It's overrated to a large extreme. I bet if it didn't look like a Dragon, people wouldn't be so crazy about it.

It's not Even that good, especially with Stealth Rocks Everywhere. A Rapid Spinner isn't as big a Solution for him as it looks on paper, as Stealth Rocks, unlike the other 2 Entry Hazards, Reaches its full Potential after 1 Use(Toxic Spikes and Spikes need 2 and 3, respectively), thus making it easy to set up Again.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • How can you read possibly the largest and most significant cold-blooded murder of the english language ever performed in history?@___@

Intended.

Anyway, among my list are:

Charizard -- He's not as good as everyone thinks he is and all the nubs love him.

Dragonite -- I would have preferred if Dragonair was the final form of Dratini. Dragonite looks nothing like its pre-evolved forms and it looks sort of stupid for a dragon too. Even if it was the first fully-evolved Dragon-type, it doesn't look cool or ferocious... Yet, somehow everyone likes it.

Mewtwo -- He has six fingers. He's not especially cool, just he was a bit broken in RBY.
    Pichu -- He's just a wannabe Pikachu and was completely unnecessary for the game.
    Lugia -- He was hands for wings and he can talk. Big whoop! I don't think he's cool at all!

Gardevoir -- She isn't pretty, but yet she is the largest target for the supposed "Pokephilia." On top of that, she's a sub-par Psychic-type... And 50% of them are male too.

Rayquaza -- He's a big green dragon who wears lipstick. His strongest attack in the anime is Hyper Beam, which everyone and their mom can learn.

Deoxys -- Too many fanboys on this one.
    Lucario -- See above. Completely ruined this one for me.
    Darkrai -- See above, including second sentence.

.Busou Kihaku.

私は神で取る!
    Years
  • Well think of it this way, do we look anything like our microbe form? I mean, Dragonite might not look like the other two, but then again we all thought Seviper would be another evolution of Ekans. It's the same thing.

I hate the pinacle of the Pokemon community, yeah that's right! Go to hell Pikachu!

Last edited:

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Ahhh, the title, it burnssss!

Anyways, what I despise most, above all other Pokémon, would have to be Heatran. It's a completely unnecessary legendary, it looks like a molten, flaming dukie complete with bits of sweet corn, and it's terribly over-used.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    At first, I came here thinking 'Oh, God, a troll. .'. XD Sowwy.

Anyway, I hate Pikachu. =/ Waaaay too overrated. Same for Garchomp. I much prefer Raichu and Gabite.​

Chelzbell

magical girl undercover
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    Darkrai? I don't know. I can think of pokemon that I don't like in general but nothing in particular that everyone else loves.

ZestyCactus

From Bulbapedia
    Years
  • I don't get Shaymin... he/it's pretty ugly! DX I get that it's an event Pokémon but seriously haha

I don't actually hate any Pokémon, really. I don't like Spinda, Delibird, Aipom, or Bidoof, though.

Ayselipera

I don't know if Pachirisu is a big fav, but I hate it.

Back