• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
That's how I felt when I first faced you and failed to OHKO your Weavile with a super effective move.

Sure. I'll be ready in a minute.
lol rotom-w is 1/2 on water. It is what is, would understand if it was normal or super effective. 250 special def lmao 100% sure it wasn't a crit, was the first thing i looked for when he OHKOed it. Modest with 31 ev S.atk would only be 256. W/e it is what it is.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
lol rotom-w is 1/2 on water. It is what is, would understand if it was normal or super effective. 250 special def lmao 100% sure it wasn't a crit, was the first thing i looked for when he OHKOed it. Modest with 31 ev S.atk would only be 256. W/e it is what it is.
Glad we can all move on. :)

I've got you registered. Tomorrow?

I dont know yet. I'll try and be on.

Last edited:

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
I lost 0-6 but I must say something is fishy, the fact that they are all shiny doesnt help your claim.

You lost 0-5 (also it is easy to rng all shiny if you know how to rng). Also I did record that battle.

Also, I'm in your threads whitelist...does that not mean anything :(

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
You lost 0-5 (also it is easy to rng all shiny if you know how to rng). Also I did record that battle.

I fixed that in my post, I'll leave the judgement to PKM after you rematch him for his badge.

Also, I'm in your threads whitelist...does that not mean anything :(

Calm down, we're just trying to keep it fair.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I lost 0-5 but I must say something is fishy, the fact that they are all shiny doesnt help your claim.

It's called RNG abuse. It makes it incredibly easy to get shiny pokemon. That's why my Haxorus is shiny. The only reason my team isn't 100% shiny is because
1) Most shiny pokemon looks pretty crappy
2) I like my team to look "legit"

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
It's called RNG abuse. It makes it incredibly easy to get shiny pokemon. That's why my Haxorus is shiny. The only reason my team isn't 100% shiny is because
1) Most shiny pokemon looks pretty crappy
2) I like my team to look "legit"

I was only saying that as an observation, the battle itself was my concern, I just said it didnt help after PKM's issue with the hydropump, Im not questioning anything else, as far as shinies go, go for your life.

No Restrictions, No Ubers, 6v6, level 100 and no badge since i don't feel like fighting them rocks.

Im in the wifi room if your up for another friendly

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I was only saying that as an observation, the battle itself was my concern, I just said it didnt help after PKM's issue with the hydropump, Im not questioning anything else, as far as shinies go, go for your life.

Im in the wifi room if your up for another friendly

No idea. I'll find out if he's hacking eventually. I doubt he is. It just looks like he's a trader.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
No idea. I'll find out if he's hacking eventually. I doubt he is. It just looks like he's a trader.

I am a trader, but every Pokémon I use for battle I either catch or breed myself and then train them. And I have started doing what you do, which is not RNG shiny because then stuff like this happens, but this was my first organized team I made after learning how to RNG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back