• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

UhFoolOfUhKING

♚ KING ♚
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    I'm able to use Blaziken with blaze ability, correct?

And are any gyms up for a challenge?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I should be on for a while. Now what am I gonna do against a team of rock types? *scratches head*

I'm able to use Blaziken with blaze ability, correct?

And are any gyms up for a challenge?

Don't take my word for it, but I think that the last I've heard of it on this thread was no. Still, you can buy an uber slot so that shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Last edited:

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • I should be on for a while. Now what am I gonna do against a team of rock types? *scratches head*

Don't take my word for it, but I think that the last I've heard of it on this thread was no. Still, you can buy an uber slot so that shouldn't be too big of a deal.

I'll battle with you if you want.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    I should be on for a while. Now what am I gonna do against a team of rock types? *scratches head*

I propose that we let him use his blaze Blaziken. The only reason Blaziken is uber is because it has speed boost. It is completely outclassed by Infernape without speed boost.

I'll battle with you if you want.

I challenge you, "hacker". (hacker is in quotation marks for a reason. Don't argue with it).

Last edited:

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • I propose that we let him use his blaze Blaziken. The only reason Blaziken is uber is because it has speed boost. It is completely outclassed by Infernape without speed boost.

I challenge you, "hacker". (hacker is in quotation marks for a reason. Don't argue with it).

I accept, lets battle!

Also, might I apply to be a fire gym leader. If so I would like badge 7. Also, if at all possible, after applying could I get that position in a week (so i can make an avid fire team) It would be 6v6 OU rules. No hax items.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years

Blazikens a no no from what I've read,

Can I challenge for a badge toady please?

Years
  • Ok see you in there, any special rules?

No hax items. Let's not tempt my generally bad luck. lol

ETA

O.O

I won 6-0... Maybe if you would've brought a third Rock type... :P

Anyways, GG. :)

Oh and I deserve a badge for being able to beat a Rock leader with three flying types. jk

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • No hax items. Let's not tempt my generally bad luck. lol

ETA

O.O

I won 6-0... Maybe if you would've brought a third Rock type... :P

Anyways, GG. :)

I deserve a badge for that. jk

GG

No chance, you have to play by my rules to get a badge, I was not ready for that moltress but stall, roost teams suck to battle, no fun at all - Boring

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Oh and I deserve a badge for being able to beat a Rock leader with three flying types. jk

My badge requires a double battle to obtain now, so no deal, My mission in life will be to destroy moltress, I hate sub legends!

Im off to buy some smokes but will be back shortly

Years
  • GG

No chance, you have to play by my rules to get a badge, I was not ready for that moltress but stall, roost teams suck to battle, no fun at all - Boring

Yeah, but flying v. rock... there wasn't much I *could* do other than stall. And I only have two stallers contrary to popular opinion.

My badge requires a double battle to obtain now, so no deal, My mission in life will be to destroy moltress, I hate sub legends!

Im off to buy some smokes but will be back shortly

Course they do. -.- Well, 4/6 are in their eighties, one is in 50's, and one I still need to EV (@lv. 1) so I suppose I'll be able to mount a challenge in a couple weeks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    GG

Exactly. You remember when we had that uber battle together? That was one of the most boring battles I've ever had. I regret using a stall team. That battle was frickin' 45 minutes long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back