• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    Double it is then. I'm coming.
    Edit: This team wasn't designed for double battles and I've never used it before. Don't expect much. You're the tester.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Double it is then. I'm coming.
    Edit: This team wasn't designed for double battles and I've never used it before. Don't expect much. You're the tester.

Awww, thats un gymleader like, quitting on the ropes like that!
    I won 3-0 I think, cant be sure cos there's no VIDEO!
    I wanted that video, you came with arceus, giratina, lugia and my Rocks still rocked your world! Hoo ahh

Why do you use blissey? its so dumb lol

I deserve a badge after that ordeal.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    I wanted that video, you came with arceus, giratina, lugia and my Rocks still rocked your world! Hoo ahh

Gym badges can only be obtained by using the gym's type pokemon :P
    Not ubers yooo lol

Damnit i thought you would switch out your gilscor but hey GG till next time.
    was thinking about it. Then i was like ef it imma go for atleast one earthquake lmao.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013

I didn't ragequit, honey. Anyways, it's not like my pokemon outclassed yours in every way. My only sweeper was Arceus (which I had to sacrifice to take down your Gliscor substitute) and Gliscor/Skarmory are better in some ways at stalling than some ubers are. Anyways, why didn't you use ubers?
    EDIT: I'm going to sleep. If you want, I can rematch you tomorow in ubers when I'm not deprived of sleep. Goodnight, sweetheart.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • I didn't ragequit, honey. Anyways, it's not like my pokemon outclassed yours in every way. My only sweeper was Arceus (which I had to sacrifice to take down your Gliscor substitute) and Gliscor/Skarmory are better in some ways at stalling than some ubers are. Anyways, why didn't you use ubers?

Sorry bout the rage quit assumption, i just really wanted that video lol

I only recently discovered ev training, the only pokes I have that are up to standard are mostly rock type (for gym battles), no ubers yet, I think I did pretty well against what you brought.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    Sorry bout the rage quit assumption, i just really wanted that video lol

I only recently discovered ev training, the only pokes I have that are up to standard are mostly rock type (for gym battles), no ubers yet, I think I did pretty well against what you brought.

You actually did. I expected to be spamming dragon tail/roost/substitute/rest. This is why I stick with sweeping. I get owned when I don't.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    Name: King
    FC: In signature
    Male/Female: Male
    Sprite: Flint (Pokemon D/P)
    Activeness: On PC at least once a day
    Game:Black
    Your trainer card has been made and added under the members section. Welcome to the league.

To All
    Since the water gym leader didn't get on after the warning. A new gym leader spot as been opened up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back