• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui continued to follow Odessa, as did Miharu. Yui glanced at the sludge that was on the floor. She realized that Odessa was changing things too much, and as such it created a backlash such as this. Usually, if one went to the past and changed the future, there wouldn't be any sludge like this at all. Except, because of that time, the chains of reality had already gotten weaker; if not broken. Yui sighed slightly. I guess this is what happens when we did the things we did.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Odessa Stocks:

There was no more sludge on the ground, which meant they were a floor up from where 'it' would be. She went down a floor, motioning for the other two to stay on the steps, and tried to push open the door slowly, it was jammed, "of course" she sighed. She backed up and kicked the door, the wooden frame splintered, the second kick knocked it down, a small wave of sludge burst out, the smell became much, much worse, now not un-entirely like piles of meat left to rot for weeks on end. She walked forward,

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "nice to meet you Yui, Cal, and Penny. I knew you could of handled it. But it seemed someone forgot about it. I didn't finish it off entirely so you can do whatever you want to it when it wakes up." Odile starred at Knight then at the Salamance. He petted the Salamance to see its reaction but Knight pulled Odiles hand away. "I think its better to be in a group rather then solo which I was faced with and nearly experienced death." Odile said trying not to be to dramatic with all the Drama going on already. "Knight i'm sure its not a real Salamance. Its way to big in size to be a Salamance." Knight took Odiles word since Odile was the only family left to him. "So tell me, is that a Salamance or a Ditto?" Odile asked Penny.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    (staaaalkeeerrr But he won't interfere unless Ur ppls lives are in mortal danger. Tell me to delete if you want me to))

Raike Destan
    --------------
    -Raike followed the group into the Skyscraper, keeping his distance. Thankfully when he had made his ring device, he had thought of cloaking. This was probably one of the main reasons he was not already discovered. As he saw the sludge, he recalled what Odessa had said about it, and stayed away, dodging it and up the stairs. He stayed close to the wall, suppressing his energy the best he could. The only one he was really worried would find him was that Yui girl. The only reason he had followed them was because he had made a promise to Miharu.-

Sky Destan
    ------------
    -Sky sat in the safe house, munching on a bag of potato chips he had gotten from the food stash, and mumbling to himself. Soren still clung to him, warming him up, but also keeping him in place. To her, Sky's safety was all that matters, so when Raike had left, to ensure Sky would not follow, he had told Soren to keep Sky there, because there were still wild pokemon about.-

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn/Genesis~~~~

Kellyn sat next to Sky with his sister on the other side. They had their pokemon out and on their laps and they were each eating. "So do you know where the others went too?" Kellyn asked Sky.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    ((Lol my pokemon has me in a hug-lock. Female Blaziken))

-Sky paused, looking at Kellyn for a minute before he continued eating. He spoke between bites, seeming to enjoy the chips a lot.-
    "Unfortunately, Raike didn't tell me anything. Aparently, we are on house arrest until they return. What did happen two years ago, when you guys confronted Arceus? Raike told me a bit, but not too much."

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn~~~~

"Well, It's a long story," he said, occasionally looking out the window for zombies, pokemon, or the others. "Pretty much, Arceus went crazy or he was testing us for something. We went through a lot. Part I don't know If I should tell you..." He saw as Genesis leaned in to hear. "Anyways this is the first time we've been together since. Though were still missing two people." He watched as Bliss was playing with Harmony, who knew a dark and psychic pokemon could be friends, he thought. "Thats pretty much it unless they allow me to tell more."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu Mizushima

Miharu saw Odessa kick down the door and walked forward. She followed silently, ignoring the odor. Yui was a few steps behind her when she suddenly stopped. Miharu glanced behind her at Yui.

"What is wrong?" asked Miharu.

Yui looked amused. "One of the boys is here; the one who came up to you and asked who I was."

Miharu blinked. "Raike?"

Yui nodded. "If you focus, you will be able to feel him too."

Miharu's eyes narrowed. "How do you know that?" Already, having focused when Yui said that Raike was here, she could feel him herself.

Yui smiled. "Hello, I am going to be your mentor in the powers you possess, Yui."

Yui Uchiha

Yui glanced at Odile. "Just because it is not a Salamance, does not mean it wouldn't bite you. And killing the Flygon when it is obvious that it, could possibly, never fly again, nor harm us?" Yui shook her head. "Death has a heavy pressure, so heavy it could kill someone."

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    "[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Nice to meet you Yui, Cal and Penny. I knew you could have handled it, but it seems someone forgot about it. I didn't finish it off entirely so you can do whatever you want to it when it wakes up."[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penny raised any eyebrow once more. "I was a bit busy being hit by a Hyperbeam..."[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Keldia however was a little more focused on the fact that the Flygon was still moving. It was only slight, but it did indeed – as Odile had said – had a few flickers of life left in it. Taking heavy steps forward, her arm began to glow in much the same light signalling another Hammer arm. By now it would be easy to recognise what Kel's favourite move was. However, Penny quickly leapt between Keldia and the Flygon before any damage could be done. The trainer gave her Pokemon a look telling her to stop. The Flygon was far too injured to try and fight back, but not so injured that it wouldn't heal. If anything they could save this one Pokemon. Yui made some mention of something similar, but the main part was that the Flygon didn't really deserve death. It was just scared. Meanwhile, Odile began to pat Rook, but was quickly brought back by his Dragonite.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Knight, I'm sure it's not a real Salamence," said Odile. "It's way too big in size to be a Salamence. So tell me, is it a Salamence or a Ditto."[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Gosh-darn it. You've seen through his disguise!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Cal chuckled, although Rook tilted his head while staring at this other Dragonite. Within seconds, there was the similar bright light, and from it emerged a second Dragonite. Unlike the image of the Salamence Rook had been earlier, this once was much more exact. Transforming from an image was hard. Given a real object most Ditto could transform into them with no problem at all. The new Dragonite smiled slightly, and took a few moments circling the group from the sky to get used to using his new wings. Penny had forgotten to mention that now they had no way of getting Yui nor Cal around, as a Dragonite Rook was far too small. And then of course you'd have the haywire of getting Keldia around. Cal wasn't even sure if he still had her Pokéball. Still, they could always us Katsu's Teleport to get them around. That was probably more efficient that flying anyway. Cal spent a few moments climbing onto Keldia's back, which, considering his slower movements would make travel easier. [/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Cal cleared his throat slightly. "So, where are we supposed to go now?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Keldia nodded, meaning that she meant to ask the same question. Rook quickly dropped in altitude and landed softly next to Penny. "Dragonite."[/FONT]

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Knight looked at the other Dragonite named Rook. Odile looked around then down at the injured Flygon. "I'll go help it." Odile said as he found a ladder and climbed down. When he reached the Flygon he took out a potion. He hesitated at first to use it. He turned back at the Flygon then sprayed the potion using all the juice inside. The Flygon got up and flew away. Odile sighed. He was afraid that after he healed the Flygon it would attack him. He climbed back up and asked Yui "Where we going next?" Knight landed in front of Rook before reaching out a hand in a friendly gesture.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Yui Uchiha

Yui shrugged, before looking at Penelope and Cal. "Where do you guys want to go? Do you still want to continue looking for your family or what?"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Odessa Stocks:

Odessa ignored the two, she had heard Raike coming earlier but didn't feel it worth mentioning. She walked down a small hallway, there was a large crack from one of the doors about midway through to the other side of the building. Odessa walked up to the cracked door and had a sudden thought, "Can I borrow a weapon off one of you?" she asked, knowing they had some hidden on their person.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu threw a knife at Odessa, low speed, and knew she would catch it. "Here." Miharu glanced at Yui. "So, what do you mean my mentor?"

Yui shrugged. "I'm the only one, other than you and I suppose my brother, that uses the powers we have. Fujiko-nee-chan wouldn't be able to help you, so it's my job to help you. Although I'm sure you could figure it out yourself, it is dangerous and you could end up killing someone or yourself."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Odessa Stocks:

Odessa caught the knife easily, then walked up to the door, a huge crack spanning down the entire side. Odessa knocked on the door with the handle of the knife, the wood gave a little to reveal black mold under the surface, a woman answered the door, looking somewhere around thirty-five. She had fear in her eyes, "Is their anyone else here?" Odessa said, more a statement then a question, she gave a fearful nod, followed by a low, guttural voice from inside the pitch black room, "I'm here, first here, and the others were too wary, I seized on the moment, saw this as the perfect opportunity" it said in what could be described as dark glee. Odessa suppressed a shiver, "Come where I can see you" she said, the voice replied, "Think you can order me around, HA. But i'll take that in stride and... appease you on this request." something stepped out of the darkness, in what could only be described as a mockery of a human being. Large lesions in the skin poured a constant stream of puss and grey sludge, the eyes were pure white, nothing to distinguish the white from the iris, and the skin was translucent, nothing to mask the organs, muscle, and blood vessels within. "Now that I've completed your request you would kindly complete one of my own" he said, "Die... slowly" he laughed, the sludge on the floor moved, then started building into two walls, blocking them in the hallway, the only direction to go towards the man.

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    [FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Within a few seconds, Odile had joined the group from his perch, and had quickly done his best to heal the injured Flygon using a Potion. The Dragon/Ground type wouldn't be fighting fit for another few days, but at least it wouldn't be killed. That Dracometeor really was a little overly brutal. Effective none the less, but a tad too violent for Penny or Cal's taste. Within seconds, the Flygon flapped its wings and took flight. It was clearly struggling though, finding it hard to keep stable. Soon enough though, it was out of sight. Knight quickly flapped over to Rook who had since landed, and the two seemed to chat between eachother for a while as the trainers began to decide what was their next course of action.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Where are we going next?" asked Odile. Penny didn't bring up the fact that she had asked near enough the same question just a few moments ago.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Yui shrugged before turning to the two siblings. "Where do you guys want to go. Do you still want to continue looking for your family or what?" she asked.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penelope shrugged. They didn't have a solid method of transportation now that Rook had transformed into the Dragonite, although Penny could easily use him for air travel. Still, that wouldn't be able to move around Yui and Cal, even if Odile could use his Pokemon for travel too. Teleportation would be useful, but as Penny had realised before, it would not be good for searching due to the fact that it would miss a large portion between them and the destination. However, Penny was on a role, and she was going to continue looking.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penelope nodded, as did Cal. "Yeah, let's keep looking. At least for a little while," she said. "Looks as though some of us might have to walk... unless of course you still have that Salamence picture?" she asked Yui.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Rhy..." muttered Keldia, mostly stating that she'd be fine carrying Cal like she was if she needed too.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Of course, Penny was going to start speaking, but then it seemed as if the effects of being hit dead on by a Hyperbeam managed to catch up with her. She almost stumbled over as she began to feel a little dizzy. It wasn't much, but it had caught her off guard. Soon though she regained her balance, and was left with a tiny headache.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Wow, I'm surprised at the gap between getting hit by a hyperbeam and feeling the side-effects..." she said.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Rook grumbled something back to Penelope, and gave her a look which clearly said 'how do you think I feel?' He had managed to grunt most of the blow, and if Rook really did have a few similar feelings he was doing well to hide them. Still, he was never one to really bother about tiny things like that, and Ditto did have the ability Limber, known to help dim down feelings like this.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]So, does that mean we're going on foot, or...?" asked Cal.[/FONT]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui could see Miharu tense beside her, the talk of her powers now forgotten. Yui, on the other hand, still looked as causal as one could be: like taking a stroll on a nice Sunday afternoon. She stepped forward and walked past Odessa, standing in front of almost protectively. She knew who this "man" was after all, and knew that he was dangerous. Yui wondered if she could fight without revealing too much of her powers. It wouldn't do good to be found out this early on.

Yui Uchiha

Yui nodded. "I do have that picture of my Salamance if you still want to use it. And usually, it doesn't take that long to feel the affects of a Hyper Beam to the face. It usually hurts a lot more sooner."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    OOC: Bleh, this is just a random man who is being 'controlled' if you will. The sludge is like a virus and the man is the host, but the virus is sentient[although this has nothing to do with the zombie virus, which is actually a cure gone wrong]

IC:

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa stared at Yui, wondering who the hell this girl thought she was, this was a lot more dangerous then a normal enemy, you couldn't just blast him to oblivion or cut him to pieces, it just took a new host, more then likely the dumbass who had just tried to kill it. They needed a plan, Odessa had one, "Silva, Thunder when I say go" she said, then went up to the man and did something she really wished wasn't necessary, she hugged him, making as much skin contact as possible to maximize the effectiveness of her plan "go" she said, electricity coursed through her body and into the mockery of a man, who had been so surprised he hadn't thought to throw her off. The entire building seemed to scream as the electricity from the Thunder passed through her and into the man. Odessa blacked out from the pain.

The sludge throughout the building seemed to scream, it actually did scream, although their was no definable source, it seemed to ripple. Odessa blacked out but the electricity coursing through her body forced her muscles to hold on to the man, the sludge seemed to lose consistency, melting like slush into water. A minute later Silva let go of the electricity keeping Odessa clinging to the man, she fell away from him and onto her back, The man fell on his back as well, dead from electrocution. Odessa opened her eyes after a moment and looked at the man, and the sludge, now the color and consistency of used mop water, "Well, that worked" Odessa said, her voice hoarse and pained, "and what I suspect you would have done wouldn't" she said to Yui. "Only two things work, electrocution or incineration, Silva ran several hundred thousands volts at an extremely low amperage which effectively killed the bastard and simply left me in extreme pain" she explained, "because its the amperage that kills people, not the voltage" she sighed, then coughed into her bandaged right hand, blood flecks came with the cough, she shrugged.

She looked around the room quickly, the women who had first answered the door was lying on the ground, dead, "He had infected her, to the point where destroying it killed her" she said sadly, "I wonder what the man was like before he became a host to this" she asked, not expecting a response. "Also, its safe to touch the sludge now, the electricity broke the membrane holding the virus cells together." she explained.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Yui Uchiha

Yui shrugged. "I would have done something different, but I can assure you it would have worked." Although, she felt it worked better that way as she didn't have to show any of her powers. Miharu walked up to Odessa, worried. "Are you alright?" asked Miharu.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "I don't mind walking on foot." Odile said. "Plus Pokemon get tired to and I think Rook is probably worn out from all the transforming. I'll scout some place safe ahead." Odile said getting his stuff ready and taken out some binoculars. He looked around before spotting someone fight off zombies with a baseball bat. "Theres nothing we could do for him right now. I don't have my sniper on me anyways." Odile said to the group. Knight tested his power by lifting up the Rhydon with ease. Knight smiled to see the Rhydons reaction to feel no land underneath her feet. Odile sighed looking at Knight. (also my Dragonair finally evolved yesterday :D)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Odessa Stocks:

"Yeah, i'm fine" Odessa said to Miharu, "Was about the equivalent of getting tazed, then punched in the stomach" she said. "The worst part was having to touch that ****ing thing, might have been human once but that didn't change what he was now" she said. "For now lets just get back to the group" she said, walking towards the staircase they had originally entered the floor from.

Back