• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    "[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]I do have that picture of my Salamence if you if you still want to use it. And usually, it doesn't take that long to feel the affects of a Hyperbeam to the face. It usually hurts a lot sooner."[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penny shrugged a little at Yui's comment. "I mean yeah it hurt ar first, but now all I've got one helluva headache... you know, and probably about eight years knocked off of my total life-span to. Ah well, it'll clear up in a few minutes."[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]I don't mind walking on foot," said Odile. "Plus, Pokemon get tired too, and I think Rook is probably worn out from all of the transforming," he continued somewhat sympathetically.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Rook raised an eyebrow and shook his head to the side. Transforming had never really tired Rook out much in all honesty. It was getting hit by the array of attacks afterwards that annoyed him so much. Still, he wouldn't mind giving the group of them a lift, although Rook doubted he could lift Keldia seeing just how heavy she was compared to everyone else. As if on cue, Knight the Dragonite seemed to sense what Rook was thinking, and somewhat effortlessly picked up the huge Rock/Ground type without a second thought. If the Ditto had learnt one thing over being Penny's Pokemon, it was that you never, ever go that close to Keldia. It didn't help the Drill Pokémon's mood that Cal was still sat on her shoulders, as she was lifted off of the ground. Automatically and without thinking, Keldia's right hand clenched into a fist and began to glow once more in the form of Hammer arm. Cal quickly reacted by tapping Keldia on the shoulder to get her attention.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Kel, be nice." He then turned to the Dragonite and whispered slightly. "I'd put her- us down now if I were you. Keldia has a pretty short temper."[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Although she chuckled somewhat childishly at the growing tension between Keldia and Knight, she soon returned to a more sensible state of mind. "So, where's the picture of the Salamence. We should probably get moving. Who knows how many zombies have caught onto our scent?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Actually, Penelope was rather surprised about how few zombies she had seen since meeting up with Yui. One or two had been spotted while flying, but none had really come too close. It didn't bode well with her nerves, as Penny kept thinking that they had all waited and were going to jump out at any time. It kept her a little more on edge than she needed to be. And then the headache would make thinking straight a little more difficult. [/FONT]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Yui Uchiha (I've forgotten which one is where; I'm pretty sure the real one is with Penelope and the clone is with Miharu)

Yui glanced at Odile. "You do realize that a sniper will just attract more zombies to you, right?" Yui took out the picture and held it in front of Rook. "Also, I have a couple of potions in case Rook wants them used on him."

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu frowned. "Being tazed still hurts quite a bit." But she stop talking. Yui glanced at Odessa and smiled. "If Odessa trusts me enough, I can heal her," Yui stated, both of the Japanese teenagers (er...) following after Odessa.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Odessa Stocks:

"Except for a few broken capillary veins I'm perfectly fine, Silva wouldn't let me get hurt." she said, then added, "although she has hurt me once or twice when i've been an idiot" she said playfully. "If it was only when you were bring an idiot I would have hurt you much more then 'once of twice'" Silva said in a jesting tone. Odessa smiled at the jest, "And who had the idea to steal the taxi then?" Odessa said in the same jesting tone, Silva blushed, "I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!!!!" Silva yelled. Odessa grinned, "Well, we both learned a lesson that night, you learned not to be sarcastic when i'm drunk and I learned..." Odessa paused playfully, "What did I learn that night?" she said in the same tone. Silva spoke, "You learned many things, top among them the extent of your own idiocy." Silva said, "Bleh, you're mean" Odessa said, not meaning it, "but I still love you" she said.

Odessa realized she had been ignoring Yui and Miharu the whole way back to talk to Silva. She wondered if they thought she was crazy, having a conversation with her Raichu, she shrugged and put the thought out out of mind. She then spoke to Yui and Miharu "We're back, any questions about what the **** just happened?" she said, expecting more then a few questions.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "I do realize that. But from being farther away and snipers having a lot more accurate shots then most guns I guess we will have to deal with it." Odile said to Yui. Knight hesitated for a moment to put Keldia down. He dropped her to the ground giggling as he flew up high so that Keldia couldn't get him. Knight giggled. Odile sighed as his Pokemon made front of other Pokemon. "If you are going to mess with people come down here and don't be scarred of Keldia." Odile said to Knight who came down quite quickly due to the fact he wasn't afraid.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    ((Games so addicting, resisting the pull as I type this in.))

Raike Destan
    ---------------

-Raike had returned back to the safe house, greeting both Sky and Kellyn. In the back of his mind, he went over what had happened. Eventually he pulled a few pieces of information from this. Apparently this Yui person was not just some random survivor, she was here for Miharu. Second, something was in this time, that was not meant to be. And finally, that Silva had an assload of electricity, better not piss her off. He leaned against the barricades waiting for the girls.-

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    "[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]You do realise that a sniper will just attract more zombies to you, right?" said Yui as she handed the picture of the Salamence to Penny.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]I do realise that," stated Odile. "But from being farther away and snipers having a lot more accurate shots than most guns I guess we will have to deal with it."[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penny turned to Yui and raised an eyebrow before passing the picture over to Rook. "Last time I checked, zombies can't eat someone who's flying even if they are shooting everywhere," she almost sang. [/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Keldia glared at Knight fiercely, soon being followed by her being placed back down, and the Dragon type bursting into the skies. Cal sighed as the Rhydon was dropped to the ground with a thud. "You know," he began to yell to the Dragonite. "Flying isn't going to help. Keldia knows Flamethrower!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Rook was taking a somewhat more relaxed outlook on things, and within seconds he had transformed into the very same Salamence he had been just a couple of minutes ago. He was still bruised and a little shaken up, but the Ditto will last for another trip or so, providing they didn't get attacked by another Flygon. Still, at least they could then fight it off with the groups other Pokemon, like Knight for instance. Penelope glanced at Cal and then to Keldia, as if trying to decipher some kind of code. In reality, she was simply putting two and two together. In other words, she was trying to make five...[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Cal, ple~ase tell me you've got Keldia's Pokéball!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Sighing, Callum clambered off of the Rhyhorn's back and swung his bag over his shoulder before pulling something out of it. "Yes, yes... don't panic," he said, pulling the red and white object out of the bag.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Sala!" chuckled Rook as Keldia was absorbed back into the Pokéball.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]It was easy to notice that neither of them liked it in there very much. The only difference was that Rook wasn't always as huge as Keldia was, so he could get off with staying out and imitation something small and cute.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penny threw herself onto Rook and waited for the others to climb aboard. Cal swiftly followed. "Well, what are ya'll waiting for? We've got places to be, people to meet!"[/FONT]

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    (OOC: time to explain where Glenn was!) Glenn woke up. The last thing he could remember was being attacked by some punk with spiked pink hair. He looked around, the group was nowhere to be seen. Godzilla was on his guard as usual and right by him was the bloody corpse of a Typlosion, along with the charred remains of his car. Was he unconscious this whole time? The punk was nowhere to be seen, maybe he ran off? Anyways, one thing that was certain was that it was definitely not in any condition to transport him around the city. So much for having a nice pair of wheels. After taking a moment to rest, the two walked for what felt like miles with no one to be seen until they found what they were looking for. It was a blue, beat up pickup truck sitting on the side of the road with it's owner nowhere to be seen. Glenn concluded that it was abandoned for ages, but he felt that despite this, it still hasn't fulfilled its purpose, not yet anyways. He went inside and searched the cab. There was no key in the ignition and the glove compartment was completely empty. Not that this was of any concern, Glenn set out to work and hotwired it. Once he started it up, he motioned for Godzilla to sit beside him in the front. He nodded and when he got in, Glenn shut the door and drove off. The sound of an engine has never been so satisfying! Glenn went off to try to reunite with the group.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    EVENT!!!!!!EVENT!!!!!EVENT!!!!!EVENT!!!!!EVENT!!!!!
    Alright, I said I had some mind-**** but I got sick and fell asleep and now I don't remember originally what it was gonna be[something similar to this, but not quite]
    Anyways, I guess i'll accompany this event with a little story, but for now, basic event description.

A side-strain of the original plague has mutated, this strain is not deadly, nor does it kill, or even zombificate.
    This strain causes extreme hallucination on the person infected, normally praying on the dark corners of the mind and the fears of the heart to create the sick, twisted images that are all the person sees.
    Tread lightly, move quickly, your fears now follow you, and their is no escape.

Note: The zombies are no longer explosive, in fact all previous events are now over or null, the extremeness of the hallucinations should be enough to make up for the zombies no longer being explosive and such.

And now...
    STORY!!!

Elijah Hayes[12 years old, Male]

Elijah looked down the hall, he was alone, alone with his own thoughts and feelings, and that was not something that comforted him. He walked forward and then the whole world seemed to tip end over end and he feel against the wall, a moment later he recovered his balance, only to see that the hall of the building he had been in, some pharmaceutics company or something such before the zombies, had become the hallway of the hospital.

He stood up, fear coursing through him, he could still feel the handgun hanging from the waist of his jeans. He walked forward, a rasping, one he hadn't heard in years, not since his mothers death, called to him, "Please, where is my son?!" it said, over and over again, each time growing more hysterical and panicked. He came upon the source, a woman, mid-forties, lying in bed, her hair all gone from the cancer that slowly and painfully was eating her body away. Elijah broke down as she looked at him, tears on her face and a look of fear in her face replaced by love and admiration as she saw his face.

He couldn't do it, he pulled the gun from his pants and set it against his temple, his mother looked on as if unaware of the gun, she talked again in the same rasping voice, "I love you forever and ever" she said, Elijah broke down and pulled the trigger, the gun didn't fire, the safety was still on. She repeated the words over and over again as he searched for the safety switch, eventually yelling, "HATE ME, PLEASE HATE ME!!!" he cried, he fell to the ground clutching himself and crying. "I'M THE REASON YOU'RE DEAD, I SWITCHED OUT YOUR MEDS, I KILLED YOU!!! PLEASE HATE ME FOR THAT" he cried, he had performed a mercy-killing on his mother, switched out the meds carefully, poisoned her so she wouldn't live in the pain of failed cancer treatments that would only prolong her suffering for months to come. He was no longer able to stand himself after that, he wished his mother had hated him so that maybe he wouldn't feel so terrible about what he'd done. The voice continued on through his yelling, "I love you forever and ever" it continued to say, over and over again.

Elijah found the safety and turned it off, he placed the gun against his head, "I love you forever and ever" he was no longer sure if mother was the only one saying that then. He pulled the trigger, and the world dissapeared into the bliss that was death.

A sound rang out through the halls of the pharmaceutics company responsible for the outbreak, complete accident, but nevertheless a tragedy. Red stained the walls as a body, one of a twelve-year old child haunted by the memories of a mother he loved and a mercy-killing of the same, fell to the ground, the embrace of death forever taking him away from this mortal world.

OOC: I'm actually kinda proud of this one, went the full mile with the story and everything. Anyways, no one is immune to this one, zombies are still a problem while hallucinating and you're gonna have to come up with your characters absolute worst fear. The dark or spiders won't cut it. I want something that contains a different kind of fear, something more psychologically thrilling then the simple, easy fears that plague children in their sleep. Goodnight, and may thoughts of fear chase you deep into your sleep as I assure you they will into mine.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    They are everywhere. Death, destruction, the whole area reeks of chaos. For the past few hours, Glenn felt very nauseous and had to stop to puke out the window. Something did not feel right. He nearly crashed his truck three times now. He thought he was immune to the regular strain of the disease, but apparently, he got infected by something else entirely. It was from that pink haired punk, he was sure of it! Colors were dancing everywhere, the road looked like it was breathing and just a second ago, he swore he saw a blue deer with a sword like tail ran across the road. It was like the time he tried acid, only it was much more intense in his delirious state. Suddenly, a think orange tentacle broke into his window and contracted around his neck. He was unable to draw a breath and he could feel himself choking while he was getting forcibly dragged out. Godzilla tried to get it off and was successful just as Glenn could fee himself starting to lose consciousness. The thing was snapped into and instantly, it let go. Despite being severed, it wriggled around aimlessly on the ground as if it had a life on it's own. For the first time, Glenn noticed the monster and it morphed into an image of his father, who he saw get killed so many years ago. The man got out a gun and Glenn was frozen in place, petrified with fear. Godzilla was also entranced for some reason. "You failed to stop him, Glenn! You were there, why couldn't you do anything? It's all your fault!" He fired once at Godzilla and the bullet hit the pokemon in the chest. Seeing his partner get shot drew him out his stupor and he took out his knife. He lunged at the man and it was a direct hit! Ten years ago, he was forced to watch his father get brutally stabbed and now he was in his worst nightmare because he had to do it. When the knife got lodged in his chest and his heart soon stopped beating, Glenn passed out. It was all way too much to bear.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Odessa Stocks:

Odessa's vision was becoming cloudy, she rubbed her eye, then returned to waiting for question, although Miharu nor Yui seemed to have any. "No questions then? Great! I probably would have made something up anyways" she said, fully meaning it. Her vision clouded with purple, then returned to a world encased in flames, she flinched from the sudden change in scenery.

Silva:

Silva felt Odessa flinch, she looked down to see her eyes, unfocused on any one thing. She waved her hand[paw?] in front of her eyes, but their was no reaction, this worried Silva immensely, then the world seemed to shift into oblivion and back. Silva had a sudden sense of vertigo and closed her eyes against the feeling until everything felt back in place. She opened her eyes and to a large room, the only light a large fire burning in the center of the room.

Josh Stocks:

Josh blinked and the world switched before his eyes, he jerked as the images of people long past appeared.

Nirvana:

Nirvana looked at a small orb that had appeared before her, a small blue flame dancing within the heart of it. The flame dwindled, and then ceased, she continued to stare at the orb, now clear as glass. It shattered under the pressure of her gaze. Glass bits slid across the floor, then changed direction to come to a small pile at the foot of a an she once knew. She stared as the man reached into the shards, then pulled a flame from it, a small. blue. flame.

Psychic:

Psychic watched as the world slowly changed around her, it slowly darkened, then their was a bright flash, a core part of her seemed to dissapear. The world rose into an unbearable brightness they hurt the eyes. Another part of her seemed to dissapear, and large portions of the ground vanished underneath her, leaving her suspended in a seeming nothingness of floating buildings and unbearable brightness.

OOC: Thats how i'll start all my characters degeneration towards their fears.
    Its actually planned pretty well, although fire seems to be a main element for most of them, but fire is a good fear to have, and for two of them its just a representation of something else.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Odile climbed on Knight before looking in Cal, Penny, And Yui's direction. First thing he saw was his family. "But how is that possible?" He said looking at Cal and Penny. He shooked his head and lifted his arm backing up nearly falling off the roof. "STAY AWAY!" Odile yelled as he shook his head to get the fear of what just happened away. He hoped on Knight's back. "S...sorry" Odile said as he got onto Knights back waiting for them to get ready for flight. He looked at Knight jumped off and crawled away. Knight turned into his fear. Odile thought off runing but he would have no one to protect him from the fear. If he's alone he would get killed. He would have to leave Knight behind. He backed away from Knight thinking it was his fear. "Y...You stay back! You shouldn't be here! I left you far behind years ago!" Odile shouted as his body began to shake. He shook his head and saw Knight come back into place. "We should hurry up and get out of here. I don't want to stay here any more. It's not safe for us to stay on land. We should fly and everything will be alright." Odile said with fear in his voice. Why has my fear come back? I left it far behind and now it's back. There is no way i will survive. I will die from my fear. Odile thought getting onto Knights back and waiting for Penny, Cal, and Yui to be ready.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Raike Destan
    ----------------
    -As he looked to the sky, pondering the many issues that now existed in this city, his vision flashed. Raike's head began to feel as if someone was pounding on his head like a drum. His skin began to feel very hot, causing him to sweat a bit. He closed his eyes and fell on one knee, using one hand to hold his head while the other held him steady. He gritted his teeth and grunted. When he opened his eyes, everything seemed to be normal, but his vision flashed again, and for a moment, he saw a world that literally looked like it was on fire. Buildings blazed, bodies littered the ground, few recognizable as Kellyn, Josh, and Anthony. His vision flashed again and the world seemed to return to normal. His head was still pounding against his skull, and he spoke, his voice wavering through clenched teeth.-
    "Wh-... What the hell is happening to me?"

Sky Destan
    -------------

-Sky flinched as he heard his brother grunting. To him it sounded as if he was in pain, so Sky broke free of Soren's hold and ran towards the barricade. Before he reached however, his skin began to feel as if it was on fire. He collapsed on the floor writhing in pain. He closed his eyes, and yelled in pain, only able to open one eye to look back at Soren, but what he saw was not her. She looked zombificated, her fur pale and her pupils had disappeared. He pushed himself away from her with his hands, horror in his eyesm staring at her with disbelief.-
    "No way… NO!!"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    ((OOC: LOL, no Miharu? XD))

Nightmare:

Nightmare had appeared next to Miharu, by coming out of the shadows, but blinked in surprise when an image had taken over the real world. There was a cage and a shiny gastly inside...

Miharu Mizushima:

Miharu had also blinked in surprise when several images had flashed through her eyes. Everyone that she had cared for appeared in an image, all dead.

Yui Uchiha:

Yui's eyes narrowed when she saw an image. There she was, with purple chakra surrounding her frame. She then cut down all of the ones she held dear, their blood spilling onherclothesherfaceandshelickedthebloodandtheothersthatshehadkilledappearedandstartedtohurther...

Miharu Uchiha (immortal!Miharu):

Miharu grabbed her forhead in pain as she felt the hurt and the pain that her clones were going through in the pokemon world. Around her, Kurogane, Fai, Syaoran, and Mokona froze. From their journey together, they knew for a fact that Miharu rarely show any pain at all, her super healing would deal with any problem that came her way.

Mokona jumped on Miharu's shoulder, concern in her eyes. "Are you alright?"

Miharu waved a hand at Mokona. "My clones in the "Pokemon" world where they are meeting my cute little Miharu-chan are in a lot of pain. I had sent them to the pokemon world without any protection from the virus in that city. It would be strange if she, they, did not recieve the same effects at the others in the city. Apparently, there is a new part in the virus. Hallucinations of fears. You all know what my greatest fears are."

Kurogane, Fai, and Syaoran nodded, still looking worried. Mokona kissed Miharu on the head.

"Do you need to rest?" Kurogane asked gruffly. When need be, he was very caring. Miharu shook her head and stood up a little bit straighter with her head out of her hands, but blinked when Fai patted her head.

"If you really are not feeling well, perhaps you should rest," stated Syaoran. Fai smiled.

"Exactly! Listen to your brother. Your father and mother agree," said Fai happily. Kurogane growled and Miharu rolled her eyes.

"And who is the oldest one here?" Miharu teased. "You guys don't even know my real age. Now, really, I am fine. What we really need to be worried about is Syaoran's drinking habits..."

Syaoran blushed.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Kris Kollyns
    Knocking on death's door...

-----

I looked around as everyone began to freak out. And I mean really freak out. Raike seemed a bit confused and Sky seemed terror-stricken. I had no idea what was going on, but I knew it wasn't good. I just had to hope nothing like that would happen to me. Crap, I just jynxed myself, didn't I? Yup.

I turned to hear some faint breathing. Then I heard a small yip, like a little puppy. One that I knew, a voice I recognized too well. All of a sudden my Lillipup, Yorkie, was standing in front of me. At first he looked like his cute, energetic, annoying self. Then he took on another form, and his body became mutilated. He was laying on the ground, dead. His body looked like a disgustingly horrifying heap of blood and gore.

I knew this wasn't happening. It couldn't be. After all, Yorkie was at home, safe and sound. Right? I tried to tear my gaze away from Yorkie, as I felt like puking out my own guts. But I had that strange feeling where I couldn't look away, I just couldn't.

Cinder walked up to me, obviously sensing my fear and sorrow. He nudged me, freeing me from my mesmerization at Yorkie's dead body. I turned to Cinder and sat next to him, burying my face in his fur. I knew that this would keep happening, but I didn't know why. I just hoped it would end before it got too intense...

Destiny Saviouer
    Back from the dead...

-----

What the hell was happening? Everyone was going nuts. Even Kris seemed to be having a hard time now. I was about to open my mouth when I saw a figure move in the background. I initially thought zombie, before the figure's true form dawned on me. It was my mother. My dead mother. She had a pained look on her face, and she was staring right at me. She moved her mouth, but I didn't hear anything. I did, however, see what she said. She simply mouthed my name.

I turned my head away, but that wasn't the end of it. Where I turned to was my father, looking like I had left him, actually, looking worse than I had left him. He was a little depressed because of my mother's death, but this version of him looked completely depressed, detached from the world. He didn't seem to notice me at all. He did turn and see my mother though.

They ran towards each other, but when they were just inches apart, they stopped as though they had run into some invisible wall. They tried to reach for each other, but they couldn't, they would never be able to. Unless one thing were to happen, and my dad seemed to figure that out.

Suddenly my mom looked more ghost-like, and my dad looked panicked. He pulled out a pistol, and it took all I could to restrain myself. I knew I was hallucinating, but it was so real. Too real. Which made it so much worse when my father pulled the trigger, blowing his brains out. His body fell in slow-motion, and when it finally hit the ground, both my parents returned to the grave.

What if that had actually happened to my father? What if the pain of not only losing my mother, but me too, drove him to suicide? No, I couldn't think about that now. I had to tear my focus away, but I couldn't. Not until Valiant flew over and rescued me from this horrible day-terror...

OOC: Just a quick update.
    Also, okay, since i'm a little lost on where my characters are, let's just say nobody loves them and you were ignoring them =/
    And since it doesn't make sense for everyone to develop this string of the plague at the exact same time, Damian and Krystal's fears will come later (plus I need to think of them...) and Luna's as I don't have time to type it up now.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    OOC: 3 post the day I'm away o_O

IC:

Odessa Stocks:

The flames danced and wondered around her, but seemed to avoid her, she seemed to be in a building, familiar in so many ways, yet changed. Their were steps, up and down, leading away from a door, Odessa took the stairs leading down into a large room, flames creeped up the walls but had not yet done extensive damage. A little girl was walking around the room, she spoke, "Hello again" she said in the voice of an adult. The little girl placed her fingertips against the walls and flames exploded at her touch, "You know who I am, don't you?" she said mockingly, dragging her fingers across the walls, "I what you will become" she said, the laughed, "you can deny, it won't matter, you've seen your own future and you fear and you do these stupid little goodwill missions because you believe they will stop this but it won't, and you waste your time" she smiled, then walked towards Odessa, who moved backwards with the same steps. Odessa kept her face stoic but her mind raced, the girl spoke again, "Its funny, most of the others fears deal with others, but your so very self-centered, so very greedy, your greatest fear is yourself. I hope you enjoy your time in the past, because your future is me, and you know it" she said, the flames had been growing the entire time, and now the foundation fell inward and Odessa was crushed by burning rubble from the building collapsing above.

Silva:

Silva looked at herself, she was once again a Pichu, small blue tale and all, she wondered over how long it had been since she had evolved from a Pichu to a Pikachu, she counted twenty. Her attention went back to the fire, and from behind it came to image of a man, he said nothing as Silva gave an enraged cry as she recognized him as the man that had stolen away Odessa's brother from her. He gave her a cold look, then gestured towards the sky, Silva glanced up briefly, then looked again. Hanging from the ceiling were many people, all she knew, all she cared about, none dead, but bleeding heavily. He made a motion and two of the persons started to move, Odessa was one of them, the other was a Floatzel. She wasn't sure what to do, she focused on the man, he seemed to be the one manipulating everything, possibly if she could stop him. She didn't think much beyond that, she expended all the electricity she could muster, she realized she was shocking herself but didn't care, the man just stood their though, unaffected. She kept trying but after a short time she was knocked unconscious by her own overuse of electricity as the two drew nearer to the flames.

Josh Stocks:

His sister and mother looked at him, or twisted versions of the real thing. His sister was scarred and damaged and his mother with part of themselves rotted away. Josh tried not to move, as if his own stillness would render him invisible. They spoke in unison, their voices overlapping in a eerie duet, "We die, and you go away, and then you kill, so many different people for the sake of a survival you do not deserve. Now you're stuck with ghost of people who have bodies that move w/out souls. Now show me where you've done some good in this life." they finished, then blew away like dust. Josh was left shivering with the truth of it.

Psychic:

The world had fallen apart, nothing remained anymore, building, trees, the sun, it had all dissapeared from the world. A figure appeared, it was Normal, and circling him were 14 balls of solid light, and another that alternated between blue and red. "I've got all the power, just you left, and then I can do everything" he said, a dark smile on his face, she put up a mental shield between them but the balls of light converged and smashed it into nothingness, "I win, and the whole of everything is mine" he said, the balls of light converged in his hand and a weapons appeared, it glowed brightly, too bright to see what it actually was, he rose it above his head, then brought it down.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Yui Uchiha Clone 1:

Yui bit her lip and focused on the pain. It was one of the tricks of breaking genjutsu that also worked on hallucinations. It did work, and the real world came back into focus. She shook her head slightly to get rid of the mental images that usually haunt her nightmares, never her days. She scowled when she noticed that her hands were shaking and forced them to stop. She glanced at the others, obviously still trapped in their own fears. She walked up to each of them (who were still trapped) and smacked them across the face.

Miharu Mizushima:

Miharu watched the images move in front of her eyes, scowling. She could tell that this was a hallucination, there was no way that they were all dead at the same time, however, she had no clue as to how to break out of this hallucination. She felt a sharp sting on her cheek and the images in front of her disappeared to show Yui in front of her with her hand stretched out. She noticed blood below her lip, but no cut. Yui saw where Miharu was staring and wiped it before heading off to the next person to slap them. Miharu started around and slapping people as well.

Yui Uchiha:

Yui bit her lip and focused on the pain. It was one of the tricks of breaking genjutsu that also worked on hallucinations. It did work, and the real world came back into focus. She shook her head slightly to get rid of the mental images that usually haunt her nightmares, never her days. She scowled when she noticed that her hands were shaking and forced them to stop. She knew that she had done the same thing as the one with Miharu-chan. She glanced at Odile who had obviously broke his fears on his own, although he was still shivering. Penelope and Cal were still trapped and Yui walked over to them and smacked them in the face.

Nightmare:

Nightmare had already replayed all of the tortures he had gone through when he felt a sharp pain and blinked when he saw that all of his memories had gone away. Nightmare saw Miharu in front of him and blinked.

"How the hell did you slap a transparent ghost?" asked Nightmare.

Miharu blinked, then shrugged, before moving on to the next person.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn~~~~

Kellyn's eyesight suddenly went blurry and he closed his eyes. Opening them he saw his friends and sister all on the ground next to him and Arceus in front of him. He stared in wild disbelief and fell to his knees. How? he thought. He stared at Arceus who seemed to be laughing. This can't be, he thought. He slowly looked at his hands and the ground, on the verge of crying. He slowly looked up as Miharu slapped him. Blinking, he stared around again. Everyone must be having nightmares, he thought. "Thanks Miharu," he said, walking to his sister.

Genesis~~~~

Genesis kneeled on the ground crying, her brother in her arms. What? she thought, Why did this happen? She stared at the lifeless body as the tears streamed down her face. She looked up as a zombie came running towards her and she ducked as it slapped her in the face. She blinked and stared at her brother who was standing over her. "It's okay," he said. She stood up and hugged him before realizing something. "Our pokemon!" she yelled running to Harmony.

Harmony, the Espeon~~~~

Harmony stared into the dark corners of the cell, her mind trapped with her inside it. She had watched as Genesis and Bliss were dragged away by scientists and hadn't returned. She leaned down to the ground, tears welling up. She closed her and felt a shake. Looking up, she saw Genesis alive and well.

Bliss, the Mightyena~~~~

Bliss stared into space. How did this happen? she thought. Kellyn, his sister, and Harmony had all disappeared and she was alone. She laid to the ground where she smelled no zombies and put her face in her paws. She suddenly was shaken and stared up. Kellyn was holding her, tears in his eyes. She gave him a lick on the hand and he set her down.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Odessa Stocks:

Odessa staggered as the building seemed to collapse on her, then everything exploded back into reality. Miharu's hand was coming to slap her and instinctively she brought her arm up so it just hit the flat of her wrist. "I'm fine" she said, a little more defensively then she meant to. Odessa saw Silva, passed out on the ground, she picked her up gingerly and held Silva in her arms. She was sparking excessively, Odessa hugged her closer despite this.

Silva:

Silva woke up, slowly, her mind darkened with what she had seen before fainting, and saw that Odessa was holding her. Her mind fell into a deep state of relief over Odessa's safety, next she noticed Odessa was shaking, just slightly, not enough to be seen but enough for her to feel, "Odessa?" she said. Odessa shifted and looked Silva straight in the eyes, then hugged her tightly. Silva noticed the shaking stop after a small while and didn't say anything more about it.

Josh Stocks:

The world had at some point shifted back, but Josh hadn't noticed until Yui slapped him, he gave her a small look, then, not sure what else to do, continued standing where he was.

Psychic:

Psychic's eyes were closed but she felt the world shift back and her inner being return to what it had been before. She opened her eyes to Miharu and Yui slapping people out of their hallucinations. She shook herself and looked at MewZ, she seemed to have been unaffected, "Perhaps her youth keeps her from realizing exactly what fear is" she thought to herself.

Nirvana:

The man held the small blue flame between his thumb and forefinger, then pinched it between his fingers like a piece of cloth. He then proceeded to rip it in half, again and again and again, until it was in a billion pieces. The world shifted back to reality, and Nirvana felt an ominous chill, but the world was as it had been, and that was enough to reassure her.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Destiny Saviouer
    Slapfest!

-----

I noticed that people were now going around slapping eachother. I guessed that it helped with the part about us going insane...somewhat. When that Miharu girl turned to me, I gave her one of my moderate death stares (which even those tend to make people run screaming) before speaking, "Don't you dare slap me, i'm fine." I pet Valiant on the head and turned towards my mini-group. Kris had his face buried in Cinder's fur, Krystal and Damian seemed fine, but Luna was staring off into space. I seized this moment so that I had an excuse to actually slap her, and walked up and did so. The force was great enough to make her head turn and cheek turn red, guess I put a little more force behind that than intended.

Luna Krescent
    The nightmares begin...

-----

I was staring at a sight that I did not wish to see. It could be worse, but i'd prefer that I wasn't seeing anything. In front of me everyone was dying; my family, pokemon, friends, everyone. I guess that was a common fear, which would make sense. Everyone fears losing a loved one. I managed to stay strong while watching this scene, as I knew it wasn't really happening. I managed to keep whatever fear or sadness contained, as it was almost nonexistent. Okay, not almost nonexistent, but not bad enough to make me tremble in fear.

I could see Destiny walking up to me, in a way only the real Destiny could. Perhaps she wasn't part of this hallucination? No, she wasn't. I figured that out when she slapped me across the face. And when Destiny slaps you, it really, really hurts.

"Ow! Why'd you do that?" I complained.

"To make you stop staring at your nightmare." Well, apparently it was happening to everyone.

I turned to see Damian walking towards me and Krystal talking to Kris, whom was sitting next to Cinder.

"You alright?" Damian asked as he approached me.

"Yeah, i'm fine." I didn't really feel like talking, and I guess he realized that as that was as far as that conversation went. We walked over to Krystal and Kris along with Destiny, sitting down next to them. I had a feeling not many people would want to make haste, or at least feel like making haste. I knew I didn't, not much at least.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Raike Destan
    ---------------
    -Raike's vision kept flashing. Burning world, cruel reality. The same pain in his chest began again. He stood up and looked up spotting a few new figures in the distance while in reality. His vision shifted again, and there was only one person there, Miharu. Raike now had his blade out, pointing at her, but not by his own will. It was as if he were in a nightmare, and could do nothing but watch as some imaginary force operated his body. Many thoughts scraped through his mind, " She's the only one left, after her there will be no one else... besides him." These weren't Raike's wishes....what was going on? And who was him? Before he could ponder it properly, a figure detached itself from the barriers, and his body automatically now had the sword pointed at it. Raike look closer and noticed it was Sky. His vision shifted again, back to reality, and he regained control of his body but only for a moment. He attempted to lower his sword but he had lost control again, back into that infernal hell, and Sky seemed to glow a light blue color. Raike himself noticed he was glowing a purplish hue. He heard himself say frightening words, his voice was... changed, deeper, more ancient.-
    "I have found you, brother, or should I say you found me? Well then, since you saved me the trouble of finding you,, I'll be sure to kill you quickly."

Sky Destan
    -------------
    -Sky had only gotten away from Soren a few minutes ago, and had gotten outside. He seemed to have stunned her somehow. He looked around for Raike, and saw him standing a ways off, but something was wrong, he had his sword pointing right at Sky. He was talking, something about killing Sky quickly and then he rushed at him. Sky had only enough time to take out the morphing guitar which changed into a steel sword, which collided in a clash of sparks with Raike's black blade. Sky grit his teeth, trying to overcome his brothers strength.-
    "Raike?! What the hell are you doing?! Snap out of it!!"

Back