• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
(Damn, so the clone isn't here either?? I got passed around too much. lol. Hmm... Silver must talk to the Togekiss Telepathically...)

Silver looked around, still weakened by his bullet-hit but healing shoulder.

Um... No one's here... The streets are empty, except for the infected... Where did Yui go?? And her Togekiss? Wait... Togekiss is Psychic type... Maybe I can contact her...

Silver's purple eyes turned amber brown as he focused his thoughts, found the Togekiss and her owner. But for some reason he couldn't locate them... Maybe he was too weak from the shoulder wound? Maybe they were too far away? He linked his mind to the Togekiss he was searching for and started to send his thoughts to her.

Um, where did you guys go? Me, Flurry, my... Erm... Mate...

Silver's embarrassment was obvious.

Some human boy and his Dragonite named Knight. And the girl who found me, Rina. You know... After the bad trainer tried to take me... We are here, and there's no one else! Just zombies... Where are you?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
((OOC: I'm sorry, but Togekiss is not a psychic type. NOT. AT. ALL. It is a normal and flying type, not a psychic type.))

Yui Uchiha

Yui blinked as she heard Silver in her head. Any message that was sent to Yashe was automatically sent to her. She replied as she dodged a strike to the head and beheaded the demon in front of her.

No worries Silver, we're fine~! Cue demons being cut in half. I've just been hired for a new job and it is an offer I can't refuse. If you need to hang out with anyone, there is someone I know over there named Yue, or you could always hang out with Miharu-chan. I'll be there ASAP, but it'll take a while. Split to dodge the behind strike to the head, curving her leg so she would trip the demon behind her and stabbed him straight in the face. She took her sword out and wiped it from the blood. She glanced at the thousand demons in front of her and grinned. "Anyone else want a piece of me?!"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
(sorry my brain is a mess right now, lol. Togekiss' third type would be psychic though, obviously XD)

Silver frowned. That was his first friend gone. Who was Yue? Who was Miharu? He didn't like strangers... But if Yui trusted them, they can't be all bad. But which one? Miharu sounded nice...

Silver pinpointed Miharu-chan's location, and he told Knight. His eyes faded back to purple as they flew to their destination.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
(Hey, Michaela, mind if my new character joins Yui in her battle of demons? Being an Angel, it would make sense... Hm... You don't seem to have any particular interest in this kind of thing, but: Are you paired? If yes, Awwww :( ... If no, wanna? lol. Maybe Yui and this new angel might click... *smirks* He is Silver... Silver Quilava and This Silver Angel are one being, only in two different areas... Not really like your clone though... They both seem to have their own lives and everything too... With out further ado, I shall begin...)

Enter: Silver, Fallen Angel
Silver Tsuin Tenshi

Silver smiled at his brother, Gold, his twin. Gold placed his hand on Silver's shoulder and smiled.

"You can do this brother, go where you are needed..."

Silver nodded and looked up at the Almighty, who sent him on his way.

As silver dove down, straight through the clouds, his black feathers flew upward. He landed minutes after with a solid landing, and arose to catch eyes with a girl who was previously busy with demon-slaying.

"Need some help...?"

He offered in his calm, quiet voice.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
((OOC: immortal!Miharu, obviously, has been married before and had children, nor do I really think that they will be paired well, so no. Nothing personal. XD))

Yui Uchiha

Yui blinked as Silver (the teenager/angel) flied down and asked if she needed any help. "No help necessary, Silver-chan." She cut off the head of the very last demon. "I've already finished. Perhaps you should get to your other half instead. Plus, if I get help for this job, then I can't get my payment and I kind of want this payment. Hurry up to Balice City." Yui took out a scroll and the dead bodies disappeared with a poof of smoke. Without a goodbye, Yui teleported away from the scene. She appeared in front of a man, lounging on the couch. He had short black hair and had different colour eyes, one blue and the other gold. The man lazily glanced up from his smoking and looked at Yui.

"Finished?" he asked lazily.

Yui snorted. "When have I never finished Wata-chan?" Yui threw the scroll at Watanuki.

Watanuki chuckled as the scroll fell softly on his lap. "You know full well that I don't know how to open these. This is a lost art after all, known only to you and your brother, although he doesn't use it anymore."

Yui shrugged, but smirked. "I just love watching you squirm, Wa-ta-nu-ki-chan~!"

Watanuki rolled his eyes. "If I can't get access to the demons, then you won't get your payment."

Yui pouted. "Fine, fine. Just let me know where I can put them, without the scroll."

"The usual place."

Yui nodded and the scroll disappeared. "There."

Watanuki took another whiff of his pipe. "So, how is meeting your 'cute little descendant' going?"

Yui brightened slightly. "This Miharu-chan seems to be more carefree than some of the others, although I can tell that this one has faced more hardships. She also seems to have a lot more power than the other Miharu-chan's."

"She is...what did they say...a shifter, right? This version?"

Yui nodded. "Yup."

Watanuki nodded thoughtfully, before turning serious. "I saw--"

"You saw Yuuko-chan in a dream," Yui interrupted.

Watanuki looked shocked. Yui laughed.

"You are underestimating my spies, Wa-ta-nu-ki-chan~!"

Watanuki frowned, looking away. "I still can't even feel one of your spies."

Yui winked. "You may be the 'Time-Space Witch/Wizard', but I have millions of years experience over you."

Watanuki shook his head slightly. "Do you want some sake to drink?"

"Not if it'll cut into my reward."

Watanuki chuckled. "I need a friendly face right now, plus I need a little bit of advice. Your advice will be your price, deal?"

Yui smiled at Watanuki. "Of course."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
OOC: Ok, I know I said I would be taking us out of the city last weekend, but stuff has been happening and I realized I didn't like the first draft of what I was going to have us do, so i'm gonna push if off until next week because its spring break so i'll have plenty of time to devote to this RP.

In the mean time, I guess i'll throw some stupid challenge your guys way, just to give you something to do... anyone here ever played the zombie survival on Gmod?

EVENT!!!!!EVENT!!!!!EVENT!!!!!EVENT!!!!!EVENT!!!!!

The zombies are becoming extremely powerful. In the last moments of the city of Balice they have gained terrifying new mutations!!! They can take much more damage without any ill effects in the slightest, they are faster, some can jump crazy distances, and they are much much stronger. On top of all that some zombies have gained the ability to teleport short distances.

The greatest threat awaits in the final moments of the Plague's birthplace, cane you survive it until the end? [Ha, I feel like i'm advertising a video game or something with the last line, well... have fun with this, give the city one last epic battle before it comes to a dramatic, earth-shattering close]

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver narrowly dodged a strange zombie that had somehow jumped clear up at him. He was flying over the city and had to barrel roll to avoid a few more jumping zombies.

"What the hell is going on??"

He felt an adrenaline spike surge through him when a zombie had teleported and clutched onto his leg, pulling him down.

"Dammit!"

He collapsed as he hit the ground rolling, the zombie hitting roughly too. Silver quickly got to his feet, as three super-amplified zombies walked towards him. He generated three throwing knives out of literally nothing, and tossed all three at once with a single arm-swing. All three pierced right through the zombie's brains. They dropped. He looked around, seeing a group off in the distance...

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
(Can someone bunny me? I'm not going to be active that much so sorry. I'll post as soon as I'm more open. Sorry Zamorak for the OOC post.)

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
((Miharu? Carefree? That's a laugh if anyone I think its Sky who is the most carefree.))

Raike Destan
---------------
-Raike winced slightly, and slowly held up a hand to his left eye, the red eye. His half vision had just flared intensely, signaling an increase in power. He closed his other eye and looked around the area, and muttered a curse under his breath. If what he was seeing was correct, the zombies had just become broken.-
"No way... their zomebies... that shouldn't even be possible..."
-Raike paused as he felt a distortion in the space behind him, and turned to slam the heel of his boot into a zombie's face. It felt stronger boned for some reason, but that kick destroyed what was left of it, and dispersed one of the many lights in the city he saw through his red eye(shifter eye).-
"So it is true... listen up people, if you hadn't noticed, these SOB's just got a hell of a lot harder to kill. It would be best to do whatever you are planning out now."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
The teen Angel saw a strange boy with a red eye. Interesting. He ran/flew... He hovered (I'm just going to say 'hovering', basically he moves, floating just above the ground. Like walking without moving your legs XD) over to the group. The red-eyed boy was intruiging, to say the least. Silver glanced at the super-zombies, then to the boy.

"I like your eye... What does it do?"

He smiled. Obviously an abnormality like that on a human couldn't just be an oddity - it had to have a purpose. Silver's wings folded behind him and he smirked.

Silver had white hair. Purple eyes, the left one had a small amber spot in it. He was wearing a simple white hoodie, with an intricate pattern of black on it. He was also wearing black cargo shorts, and white sneakers that had blue lining and purple laces. Just by looking at him, let alone his black wings, he was obviously angelic. But amongst that, anyone with an observant eye could tell what kind of person he was. Quiet, kind, enjoying company, a bit of a social butterfly, although not in the overly dramitic way. He just liked nice people. He obviously had no other intention than to help, and possibly get to know them, even be friends...

His eyes were kind and gentle, his smile completely innocent. His white hair was fairly long, parted to the side, covering his right eye. Not the left, themulti-colored eye, it covered the normal one. He embraced his own individuality. He awaited an answer from the boy, or maybe from the others in his group.

"My name's Silver, by the way..."

He smiled and held his hand out.

"Silver Tsuin Tenshi. Nice to meet you!"

His smile was a bit bigger as he introduced himself.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-Raike paused, before turning to see the person behind him. He had asked about his eye, which was none of his business. Who the hell was he anyway? And what was with the wings? His eyes flashed with annoyance."How the hell did he get in here anyway?"-

"That's non your concern stranger? Now mind telling me how the hell you got in here? And who you are? And whats with the wings? This isn't some kindergarten Christmas play, if you hadn't noticed... and you should probably turn around, considering there's one of these narsty f****** coming your way."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver's introduction was only turned back by the boy's attitude.

"Pfft. Humans..."

He muttered under his breath. His inhaled and began to explain.

My name is Silver Tsuin Tenshi--"

He paused and threw a knife without even looking, a clean headshot dropping the zombie instantly.

"-- and, well... I'm an angel..."

He scratched the back of his head, feeling a bit awkward about it. Then he sighed.

"And you are very rude, even for a human... I was only asking out of curiosity..."

He pulled his hair over, which was parted to the side, covering the right half of his face. His eyes were purple, but the left one, not hidden by hair, was partly an amber-brown color. Also noticable, a horizontal scar from cheek to cheek, and across the bridge of his nose. He stared at the boy with dissatisfaction.

"Look, I'm only here to help, I don't really enjoy your attitude... Are you going to introduce yourself, or start having a temper tantrum again?"

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-Raike scoffed, turning to punch another teleporting zombie in the gut before turning and kicking him away. He then shook his knuckle, to negate the pain. "The DB's are getting solid, like freaking cement, damn..." He thought. He then turned back to the "angel" a somewhat serious expression on his face.-

"I've been told before buddy, yet here I am. And if you want to help, maybe you can find a way out of this hell? I know I'm not nice, but I don't like people or "Angels" save these few and some others. It's not my problem."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver sighed and stared outside.

"For you guys? I don't know how to get out... I came in invisible, undetected, flying. So unless you can invent some kind of invisible plane, I don't know. He glanced at the boy's wierd eyes again, getting really curious about them. As another jumper zombie came in he swung two kukri knives, one in each hand, slicing it to bits. He looked at the others.

"So I get no introduction from anyone?"

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-Raike rolled his eyes Miharu style. That was impossible, that shield didn't allow anyone in or out, he knew, he tried. It didn't matter if you were invisible or whatever. Raike put a hand to his temple, and turned to watch Sky and Dizzy both smashing their guitars over the super zombie's heads, and cussing them out when they landed on the ground.-

"Well then I hope Sarah knows what she's doing, as well as that psycho Odessa. Very well, my name is Raike."

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-Raike crossed his arms, and glared at the angel. He didn't like people in his head, he hated it almost as much as Sky, or I guess his name was Skyalga now. Raike snickered a bit at the ridiculousness of what had just happened, but back to business. He pointed to the girl with purple hair, who seemed to be using psychic powers.-

"That girl over there is Psychic, as in the element itself. If she couldn't get through that shield, then it should be virtually impossible. Then again, your an angel so I guess that factor acts like a cheat code, which grants you entrance in and out, since this barrier was only made to keep pokemon and humans/zombies in and out."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver smirked.

"A cheat code? More like an unlockable once you've beaten the game."

He laughed. It felt good to laugh, he enjoyed jokes. He sensed the boy-- Raike's irritation towards him, reading his thoughts.

"Sorry, I usually only do that when it's about me. I try not to, but my mind wanders..."

He waved to Psychic, then glanced at their location.

(Care to help? I'm not sure where we are right now... XD)

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-Raike's face softened slightly. This dude was somewhat annoying, but he knew how to talk gamer. When was the last time he had played video games again? Dang, this little thing was taking waaay too much time.-

"I just honestly want to get the hell out of here, but for now, helping me beat the crap outta these things will do."

((We are somewhere in the middle of the city where the zombies and S.W.A.T. are closing in on us I think.))

Back