• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Findings.. Anyone who's playing it post here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    pshhh who needs to know japanese? Im about to play it without knowing what's going on!

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    *Points to serebii.net*
    It says you fight her as soon as you enter Heartholme instead of going back two gyms later.
    Umm, no you can't? The first time you enter Hearthome, Fantina is away from the gym. Fantina is the fifth Gym Leader. You will have to beat Roark, Gardenia, Maylene, and Crasher Wake first before she makes a reappearance for battling.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    6 min download... And i'm using a Download Accelerator. At least I get a glimpse.
    ... I could make a Youtube video... But Nintendo/Gamefreak/etc. might sue me.

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    lawl I think Sweet Dawn will flip out when he see's Dawn/Hikari's sprites! =3

hm... it looks like they forgot to change the trainer badge case =/

Has anyone gotten to Sunnyshore yet? =/

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, I've been playing for a while. Although I'll have to warn you guys, if you're playing a ROM, and don't own the game, you aren't exactly doing something legal :/

But yeah, it's pretty fun. I haven't found anything that interesting though, because I can't read anything xD New sprites are awesome though.

Years
    Quite enjoying it so far, despite not being able to read a damn thing. Loving the little bits of snow :D Global Warming in Pokemon, now we just need the Credit Crunch.

Anyone any ideas on if the new Pokemon added to the Sinnoh Dex (Gligar, Gliscor, Scyther, Scizor and so on) are available before the elite or if it will still be the same way as before to catch them?

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I'm having bad luck!! T_T
    Abra killed its self with Struggle and I accidentally told Monfero not to learn Mach Punch... Lol

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    I didn't found major things so far, but I found these sprites interesting:
    Platinum Findings.. Anyone who's playing it post here..

This is a VERY smexy girl! I bet it is one of the Frontier Brains.
    Platinum Findings.. Anyone who's playing it post here..

What is this? Some kind of Megaman+Duelmasters shipper? Again, a Frontier Brain is my guess.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    They're probably both Frontier Brains. Are those the only different sprites you've found? Kind of weird considering the Battle Frontier should have like, 8 trainers :P

Years
    Actually, assuming they are 2 frontier brains and Palmer is still the leader of Battle Tower that leaves 2 Frontier Brains.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    yeah i enjoy playing platinum but i cant understand jap :D hope there a translator app for this game :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back