• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Findings.. Anyone who's playing it post here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but for the competitive battlers, the metagame has just completely shifted.

Pokemon like Snorlax are getting ridiculous moves. For example, now Snorlax can learn Seed Bomb and Gunk Shot :/

Also, Pokemon like Gyarados/Salamence/Flygon/Kingdra are getting moves like Outrage. And Zapdos with Heat Wave ._.

So just prepare for that kind of stuff.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • If you guys can trade i want some Platinum pokes, like the Bebe's eevee, if you want to trade check out my shop in the trade forum, i can give you a movie shaymin...

why cant you guys just wait until it comes out in spring? lol.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • I just realized Im gonna be pretty far up the creek if I dont learn the difference in the various healing items (paralyze heal, burn heal, etc) DX or memorize TM numbers DX (although I can usually tell what they are by the PP, attack, accuracy)

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • oh okay...
    if anyone has wifi and can trade with me i can trade a movie shaymin and you can get a sky forme shaymin, when you transfer and talk to someone in floroma town if i am correct.

I'm using an R4 so wi-fi capabilites are still open to me. What in particular did you want again? I just started the game today to be fair since it is the 13th in Japan right now

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021

The Japanese really like English, that's probably why he's there. If you watch anime in Japanese you'll hear them say an English phrase or word every once in a while. The Japanese anime DP opening says "GOOD, GOOD SMILE!" at the end haha. I wonder what language he will speak in for the English version? Japanese? I suppose it's more likely to be French, but who knows. That *is* really random though XD He must be British "Excellent!" XD

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • at least this wont be near as bad as the time I tried to play ff4 in japanese before the english version existed, as this game, i've run through about 6 times (minus some of the new stuff in platinum). FF4 was a disaster. I had absolutely no idea where to go and took me 2 hours just to figure out where to go at one point after half a million battles from roaming all over the place. i think i only got like a third through the game before giving up

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Platinum Findings.. Anyone who's playing it post here..

I laughed a little when I saw this :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back