• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Findings.. Anyone who's playing it post here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
Years
  • Um So much for descussing new findings guys, I think some of that can be moved to pm's. Nevermind.........

Ayways, more importantly, why is my internet lagging so much, I want to see those Eevee sprites.
    Hey has anyone got to Snowpoint, is the snow even thicker there?

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • How do you get the ROM of platinum anyways? Do you just download it to your computer and play it on there? or do you need to buy some things in order to play it. *trying to stay on topic*

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • How do you get the ROM of platinum anyways? Do you just download it to your computer and play it on there? or do you need to buy some things in order to play it. *trying to stay on topic*

I apologize for the spam as well. I kinda thought about the fact that I was spamming, Ill go through and delete mine, Sky, you do the same.
    ANYWAY
    there are sites out there that host the Roms of almost every GBA/DS game that you download to your comp. Then you can either A. download an Emulator to play the game on the comp or B. order a flash cart (R4/M3/etc) in which to put the game on then play on your DS.

and before this goes any farther, asking for ROMs or where to download them are against the rules

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Um So much for descussing new findings guys, I think some of that can be moved to pm's. Nevermind.........

Ayways, more importantly, why is my internet lagging so much, I want to see those Eevee sprites.
    Hey has anyone got to Snowpoint, is the snow even thicker there?

I'm like 10 minutes away from there so... I'll film it and put it on youtube so you can see for yourself. =P

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • Platinum Video Adventure

Just to put this out there, Marriland (From pokemon.marriland.com) is making a Platinum adventure video series.
    It's very interesting. You can find it here. Theres only 5 episodes (As of this post). He adds videos quite often.

Last edited:

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Have you noticed that all the "Team Companions" teams are focused on a stat?
    Cheryl: Hit Points
    Buck: Defense
    Marley: Speed
    Riley: Attack
    Mira: Special Attack
    I found this really interesting, because there can be someone else who focuses on Special Defense perhaps?

Elite Master

Owner of Ownzor >:D
    Years
  • So I was looking up on a blog I found when I google searched Platinum and does anyone know if it's true that after defeating the E4 the legendary birds of Kanto fly around Sinnoh like Mesprit and Cresselia? It says after the Elite Four, you visit Professor Oak in Eterna City and then this occurs. That's great IMO, I can soft-reset to grab the birds with the natures and/or stats I'm looking for. =]

Yes it is True.Looks like Platnium will be epic.:D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well let me ask the same question some one else asked but I saw no answer to...
    How do you get this ROM?? Do you download it some where or what? Also do you need anything special to use it??
    Check out this thread:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=80985&highlight=diamond+emulator
    That will tell you everything you need to know.
    (You may want to look a few pages close to the end as I'm sure the emulator doesn't run like it did back when this was first posted...)

So, I got my Platinum this morning and I've been pondering something...

Right now I'm at the Vally Windworks and I've just been wondering where all the rest of the snow is. In Twinleaf there was an ubundance of it, but now it seems the game's graphics have returned to the usual. Has anyone else encountered this?
    (Is there something I'm not understanding because I don't speak fluent Japanese? :o)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Just came back from Shinjuku with my pre-ordered Platinum.

So apart from the new Rotom form which was inside a leaflet in the game case and the sweet looking limited edition Origin Giratina figurine, I've just started the game.

Still thinking of the name for the protagonist.

Years
  • Is it me or are all the pokemon/trainers/gymleaders weaker than in D/P?
    Cause i can 1 hit every pokemon i encounter >_> and 2 hit if it's a gyarados
    ow well time to start the event with dialga/palkia/giratina

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2009
    I was on the pokesav.org website and they said it would be a long while before a platinum pokesav would be released. They still weren't sure if it would be possible...

Did I miss something?

~T_S

It works O_O

I mean, just wow. It works!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back