• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'm pretty that the location of eevees is the same as the one in diamond.
    Yes, there are. Giratina's origing form, Shaymin's sky form and the other rotom forms.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Lolipop im talking about In Game because I want to make a eevee team for the gyms

So was she. Eevee can still be bred, obtained from Bebe, and found as a special encounter within the Trophy Garden, just as it was in Diamond & Pearl.

Years
  • Well, Bebe also gives you a lvl 20 Eevee, but this time it's before you get the national dex.. so yeah :D
    But, trading eggs works too.. :[

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Platinum preorder query.

Anyone know when if there is a cutoff to the preorder for pokemon platinum?

IE which is the last day you can preorder, and obviously after the day it comes out doesnt count. lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    Okay

Okay i need to know can u just go to like the union room and trade with people from d/p to platinum cause i have sisters and im going to use there ds to send pokemon into platinum

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Okay i need to know can u just go to like the union room and trade with people from d/p to platinum cause i have sisters and im going to use there ds to send pokemon into platinum

Yes, the Union Room still functions to connect to other local wireless players.

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
  • Preordering question.

If you preordered Platinum before nintendo said they'd release the figure,will they give it to you when you pick it up?

M O M U S U

Fail-safe
    Years
  • How are the three Regis going to be incorporated for the European/American release?
    You can't get the Japanese Regigigas from the DVD...

Also the Rotom forms, how will European and North American games allow
    you to access the room without getting the Secret Key from the event?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    How are the three Regis going to be incorporated for the European/American release?
    You can't get the Japanese Regigigas from the DVD...

Also the Rotom forms, how will European and North American games allow
    you to access the room without getting the Secret Key from the event?

No, however the Regigigas will be obtainable from Toys-R-Us during the two weeks before the American release. Besides, a Japanese Regigigas should still work regardless.

As for the Rotom forms, the simple answer is that they will not: the Secret Key will be given out over Wi-Fi for those versions of the game, just as it was for the Japanese version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back