• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus Lv.X

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Years
    Hey... I want to know... does Cyrus want to get Giratina after he ends up in the Ruined World? Because I would...
    I'm Guessing that I am asking a question that nobody can answer... Can someone explain why Cyrus was blocking the way to Giratina? Did he want to catch it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I'm Guessing that I am asking a question that nobody can answer... Can someone explain why Cyrus was blocking the way to Giratina? Did he want to catch it?
    He is not blocking it, he's ready to step back because Giratina is coming out from the hole... Later on, he'll be suck in side the hole(Torn World). You and Cynthia will go inside.
    How can I breed a pokemon without sex like bronzor or porygon with good iv's?
    Catch a Ditto with good IV...

Cyrus Lv.X

Years
    No... while he was in the Torn World, he blocks the path and Cynthia walks up to talk to him, then you battle him... why was he in the way?

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Im not sure if this is allowed are there codes to have shaymin,darkrai, and arceus items?

And is there a movie shaymin code?

Gkmeit

Will defeat all.
    Years
    How vague can you get? What good will a US event do if the OP specified Australia?

Look, Platinum isn't out in English yet, so we won't have a clue if Game Freak will change the event or not. If not, then your Regigigas should work. If they change it, chances are you will be able to obtain the new Regigigas in a local event.

There might not be an event in the US game but when the movie Giratina and the Bouqet of the Sky it should bring out the Shaymin event and the Shaymin Sky Form event. But for now all there is is the Secret Key Rotom Form event. But that only lasts from September 12 to November 4 so you wont be able to do that in the american game.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    im not sure if this has been asked yet, but when is it going to be released in the US (IF its being released)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    im not sure if this has been asked yet, but when is it going to be released in the US (IF its being released)

this has been asked multiple times in this thread, and the answer is always the same. There has been no set date for the American or any other country's release date, other than Japan, yet. All we have are rumours so far that point towards a rough timeframe between March and December of 2009

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    hey i download pokemon platinum on my ds r4 works fine. i finially got my skyshaymin by some dude giving them out for free on utube. anyways i'm new here nice to meet yall

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    No... while he was in the Torn World, he blocks the path and Cynthia walks up to talk to him, then you battle him... why was he in the way?
    Sorry... I didn't know you were talking about that scene... Actually I didn't knew what were they bubbling, my friend reads Japanese, I'll try asking her if I remember.=]
    Icicle Dance you helped me a lot
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    You are welcome, I don't remember when did I help you though...

Demeter

Obsessed Band Nerd
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    hey i download pokemon platinum on my ds r4 works fine. i finially got my skyshaymin by some dude giving them out for free on utube. anyways i'm new here nice to meet yall
    I do hope that you paid for the game.

Detox

If i teach my shaymin earth power,then transfer it back to pearl,will it still have earth power?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    If i teach my shaymin earth power,then transfer it back to pearl,will it still have earth power?
    Yes honey. Many people like(take) the advantage of Move Tutor in PT. My Blastoise and Empoleon learned Signal Beam through PT, then I transferred them back to my PL.X3

Cyrus Lv.X

Years
    I would do the same thing with my Giratina, teach it Outrage, possibly Iron head.

I hope I get a Serious Natured one with these moves:

Shadow Force
    Draco Meteor
    Outrage
    Iron Head/Will-o-wisp/Shadow Claw

I like Shadow Force. I hope I get a Serious Natured Giratina in the Torn World.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back