• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Ummmm well I cant save my platinum rom whenever it saves it does it really fast and when I turned it on it reseted itself help please?!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Ummmm well I cant save my platinum rom whenever it saves it does it really fast and when I turned it on it reseted itself help please?!
    well if you're playing on an emulator make sure you're using the proper settings. (here's a link to a thread containing the proper ones: [link])

If you're using an R4 I'm not sure what's up with that, I don't have one; and if you're using the regular store-bought cartridge, then there's a problem with the cartridge, take/send it back and ask for a refund/replacement.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    is their anyway to get a proper translated european or usa version of this game yet to download?

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I just bought mine and it came in the mail ^-^

gotta go play it.

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    For a team on platinum,

I have a turtwig (dont wanna keep in team)
    Psyduck ^.^
    Zubat

Will the evolutions be decent enough to beat the game with, and who else should I add,

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • For a team on platinum,

I have a turtwig (dont wanna keep in team)
    Psyduck ^.^
    Zubat

Will the evolutions be decent enough to beat the game with, and who else should I add,
    Crobat will fair decently, however I'd swap out psyduck for a more versatile water type like Buizel.
    Roselia is a must for a grass type as roserade is a masterful powerhouse.
    Ponyta would be a good fire type until you get to lake valor then you can rangle yourself a great Houdour.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • well if you're playing on an emulator make sure you're using the proper settings. (here's a link to a thread containing the proper ones: [link])

If you're using an R4 I'm not sure what's up with that, I don't have one; and if you're using the regular store-bought cartridge, then there's a problem with the cartridge, take/send it back and ask for a refund/replacement.

No that doesnt really help my emulator has all of those settings on it but it just wont save.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    i finally have a movie 11 shaymin does anyone want one i clone them so every one can have one. i have a vid on youtube just type in monkeyx4 in youtube my vid is going to be there. thx

it can be change to sky shaymin just to tell yall that if you have platinum. if you dont just keep it antill platinum comes out in USA

Last edited:

Cyrus Lv.X

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Years
  • I have a clone of a Giratina that I accidentally got from someone... I can't use it on Battle Revolution so I want to give it away...

... Shaymin person, can you clone a clone? If you can, would you be okay if you trade the Original Shaymin to me? I don't have any...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    I have a clone of a Giratina that I accidentally got from someone... I can't use it on Battle Revolution so I want to give it away...

... Shaymin person, can you clone a clone? If you can, would you be okay if you trade the Original Shaymin to me? I don't have any...

u didnt see my vid on youtube? anyways i dont remeber which one is he real one lol but the clone i have works

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok I have beaten the E4 and gotten the national dex, ok I went to the underworld and gotten giratina, now I want to get the palkia and diagla, when I get to the summit with the orbs, there is no portals there at all, any reason why not??
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    Ok I have beaten the E4 and gotten the national dex, ok I went to the underworld and gotten giratina, now I want to get the palkia and diagla, when I get to the summit with the orbs, there is no portals there at all, any reason why not??
    Thanks

Are you talkin to me or someone else?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Are you talkin to me or someone else?

This isn't a chat thread, it's for posting help questions in when people get stuck in their game, or need to know something O_o;

Ok I have beaten the E4 and gotten the national dex, ok I went to the underworld and gotten giratina, now I want to get the palkia and diagla, when I get to the summit with the orbs, there is no portals there at all, any reason why not??
    Thanks

Have you talked to Cynthia's Grandmother in Celstic Town? I've only just gotten out of the Torn World after delaying my exit SRing for Giratina, so I cannot confirm myself yet, but I hear that this is what you must also do to get them to appear.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    From what I know, You must have the three pixies in your party. then, go to the celestic town ruins, and examine the painting. Cynthia's grandmother will talk, then, after obtaining the orbs, the portals will appear on spear pillar. (one will appear, then exit and re-enter the spear pillar after you beat it to find the other)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back