• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Player saved the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    For whatever it's worth, I remember having these save times when I first beat my first plays of...

White: 25 (would've been around 13 or something had I not filled my boxes to not have to catch Zekrom)
    White 2: Almost 20 hours
    X: Around 23
    Omega Ruby: Just over 25

I don't think there'll be a main series game from here on out that I don't zip through, unless I do a blind Nuzlocke *hint hint*.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I have about 300 hours on Diamond, 200+ on White and just over 60 on Alpha Sapphire. White is probably my goto game for breeding and trading since I've collected the most 'mons on that file.

Years
    As far as total save times go, though, i've mentioned that my longest is Pearl at over 440. My main White 2 is second with 378, and my main X is third with I think 317, something around there. But in terms of hours between all playthroughs i've done in one game, I know that with B2W2 I have accumulated over 770 hours between the 11 times i've played them, and i've spent at least 613 hours on XY within the same amount of times. I know I played DP quite a few times back in 2007, too, but how long I was with that I wouldn't know, haha.

Years
    O_O

I feel like the most I've put into a pokemon game so far was probably Gold and that was only at like...60-some hours, maybe 80-some, if my memory's correct...hm, maybe my Sapphire came close but I still can't find it to check argh. I can find my husband's copy of the game, but I can't find mine and it's driving me crazy.

Have never come anywhere close in any other game so far. I tend to just pick them up for a short while then put them back down, so the hours don't really have a chance to accumulate on them. :(

Years
    A girl that likes Pokemon...
    Player saved the game.

It'd be amazing to have a girlfriend like that, but alas they're so hard to find. ;-;

I swear you have some of the luckiest husbands ever!

Years
    This is entertaining... I know one girl here at college that not only do I work with, but she was in my philosophy class last semester and there was this one guy in that same class who was into Pokémon just like I am. Once when I was in the theater for my acting class, he came in to ask some questions and then played on the piano for a bit - he played the Unwavering Emotions theme from Generation V. I recognized it, and that was cool.

Years
    Your husband is into Pokemon??? That is so cool :o
    That's actually how I originally met him, was through a pokemon-related group. :P But he hasn't touched a pokemon game in years, I think Sapphire was the last main game he personally bought. He did end up playing a bit of my copy of Heart Gold a few years back - I deleted that save only recently when I decided I wanted to restart the game.

....Although, I believe he does have some of the GC games I was never able to try because I didn't have the system, oh ho ho. Not sure if he ever got XD, but as I recall he did have at least Colosseum. Perhaps I should go looking through his collection someday to see if he still has them. And then play them! if I can actually remember and once I can get the wii back

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I wouldn't mind if they were to remake XD and Colosseum one day; those two titles were very engaging. This could be a way for them to bring Shadow Pokémon system back, and if they'd like to, hopefully, eventually bring it over to main series? The transition might add more complication when it comes to competitive battling and whatnot, but good thing is that it'd give us more ways to utilize certain Pokémon.

Years
    I only played XD once when I had my Wii, but I never got to play Colosseum, unfortunately. I think part of the reason I got said game was because back then there were some Pokémon in Emerald that I wanted to obtain due to them not being obtainable, like Zangoose and Lunatone.

blue

gucci
    Years
    An updated version of Colosseum/XD would definitely be welcome, especially with all the newer Pokémon introduced since the last games. Pretty sure it would be a Wii U hit too.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    PBR sucked. Ngl, it had no story and the only reason I played was to get that surfing Pikachu. But my friends and I had some great fun playing battles through PBR.

On the other hand Pokémon Colosseum and XD were amazing; Colosseum more-so. Colosseum was such a switch up, and had such a good story, and yeah. I love that game so much :3

XD was similar, but a tad... less than Colosseum was. I don't know what it was, but Colosseum just trumps XD. Maybe it was the fact that you no longer got Seth's mega awesome bike, and had a silly little hovering moped lmao.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    XD was similar, but a tad... less than Colosseum was. I don't know what it was, but Colosseum just trumps XD. Maybe it was the fact that you no longer got Seth's mega awesome bike, and had a silly little hovering moped lmao.
    I'd say it's because the protagonist of Colloseum was treated like a badass in general. I mean someone who steals stuff from the evil team in the intro cutscene and uses it for his own good is definitely different from your main series ten year old protagonist, which the protagonist of XD seems to be as well.

Years
    You being the villain? That's never something I actually thought about for Pokémon. We do have quite a few RPGs that are like that, but for a franchise like this I think we've had plots that come off as menacing enough. But not everyone will think that.

Years
    If the protagonists were villains, then they wouldn't be as cute as they are, especially the female protagonists. Just look at Dawn, Serena, May and Rosa, they know how to be super-cuties.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    There are other series which cute antagonists (including my favorite series) so I don't see why an antagonist can't be cute when I comes to Pokemon either. I mean... they were kinda close with Lovrina or whatever she was called in XD but her eyes just creeped the hell out of me. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm just stating that it's possible for an antagonist to be cute lmao I'm not stating an opinion or anything. Though if you do want an opinion I think a variety of types of antagonists are the best tbh.

Goddddddd I hate that guy in XD he was the biggest pain in my latest playthrough of XD just kill me now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hmm... nah. I mean others can consider her cute but I think she's more on the gorgeous/pretty side than on the cute side! I think the person closest to cute would have to be Courtney from Team Magma. Though I'm still unsure what to think of her Omega Ruby version.....

blue

gucci
    Years
    Colosseum/XD introduced some great characters, Venus was my favourite Admin in the Colosseum series. My favourite character from XD hands down is Lovrina, she's just adorable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back