• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Player saved the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Both of the songs fit the themes of the towns in their respective games, so they did a good job with both honestly. Lavender Town's story is honestly one of my favorites, especially in the Manga and Pokémon Origins.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    The Kanto version is creepy as hell yeah. The HGSS version is happy because Red solved the problems in that town, meaning they are no longer distressed and the souls can rest easy. It's good. 8)
    They turned the Ghost Tower into a radio tower, which also involves getting rid of all the graves/ghosts. I don't know if I would call that "the souls can rest easy" {XD}

It's one of my main problems with the games (or Pokemon games in general). There's just too much stuff that just happened, without GF ever explaining anything of it. At least in X and Y and ORAS they tried a little bit more with explaining more about the war and the fight between Kyogre and Groudon that happened in the past.

Wicked3DS

Years
    Kanto

Favorite: Cinnabar Island. I love the music and Pokémon Mansion was pretty cool to go through.

Least Favorite: Saffron City. It really just didn't do anything for me.

Johto

Favorite: Blackthorn City. Because dragons.

Least Favorite: Cianwood City. Just nothing there appealing to me.

Hoenn

Favorite: Sootopolis City. Just love how it's bascially in a crater, you have to dive to get into it, Kyogre v. Groudon fight is there, and the Cave of Origin is pretty cool.

Least Favorite: Pacifidlog Town. It's a town that floats on the water...woohoo.

I'm not as familiar with the rest of the regions to make decisions about them, so there you go :P

Wicked3DS

Years
    I almost put Goldenrod instead of Blackthorn, but the fact that Dragon's Den is in Blackthorn and the fact that Lance hails from there combined with my love of Dragon-types gave it the slight edge. Goldenrod is awesome because of having lots to see and do. but don't forget it has the worst gym leader in history

Ever Grande City does have pretty awesome music, it's a shame that there's not more to do there.

Years
    I don't think I'd see another PokeWalker-like item, since I heard it didn't really get used by most HG/SS players so I think they'd take the safe route and agree with dissatisfaction from fans and not attempt it again.

Wicked3DS

Years
    I lost my Pokéwalker apparently :X

I would love to see them bring the Pokéwalker back for a new game, it was honestly one of my favorite things about HG/SS.

I gave mine to my friend when HGSS just came out to gather steps for me lol, then she lost it for a few years. Don't even remember if I got it back or what I had stored in it.

And yeah, Ever Grande City has never really struck me as a city or anything of the sort, more like an entryway to the Victory Road. But I won't.. question Pokemon logic, I suppose?

Years
    I was someone who never used my PokeWalker, and it just collected dust. I felt like I didn't need it since it wasn't downright required for gameplay anyway.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I still use my Pokewalker, because why not? Just needed to exchange the battery and reset it due to me restarting my SS at some point, or otherwise I wouldn't have been able to put a Pokemon into it.

Also I'd say they won't do something like that again, because why waste money for something, that not a lot of people will use anyway.

Years
    I was never one who really cared for the Pokéwalker. I never did much with it as I wasn't sure how to use it.

And the whole Lavender Town music thing, it's not a natural sound, not one i'd find relaxing. But nothing I get too freaked by.

Wicked3DS

Years
    I loved the Abandoned Ship and I thought it was even more awesome in OR/AS. I really enjoyed getting to go through it again and the Mega Stone was a pretty awesome bonus as well.

Wicked3DS

Years
    To go back to the creepy topic, I'd say Old Chateau was kinda creepy in its own right. Just an empty house with a bunch of ghosts...nope, not creepy at all.

Wicked3DS

Years
    I have to agree about seeing Gym Leaders around in other parts of the region (or regions, if you count Falkner being in Celadon City chatting with Janine in HG). I also enjoy reading up on the fan theories, they are definitely fun to think about if they are plausible.

Years
    I'd love to see Game Freak directly respond to some of these theories and give their answers to them. Game Freak doesn't really seem to be the most talkative team out there though. Kinda a shame.

As we learned when Brendino/Osiris closed what was a 5-year-old thread hit by thread revival, Game Freak doesn't accept any public submissions for their projects, and yes that does include Pokemon games. I guess the reason they don't want to risk it is due to fear of being flooded by tons of requests and I do respect that.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I know there are a couple of people who where complaining when Pinsir got a Mega evolution. Getting an mega basically means that your not getting a evolution anymore, so Pokemon like Pinsir, Mawile and Absol kinda got shafted in that regard.

Then there's also Pokemon that I can't really see, getting an evolution like Stunfisk, Zangoose and Seviper. It's actually hard for me to come up with Pokemon, that would still make sense to get an evolution. xD

I suppose, there's still this generic "we need more eeveelutions"-argument, although I personally don't need more of them.

Wicked3DS

Years
    Zangoose and Seviper probably won't get evolutions due to their rivalry backstory, but they probably will get Megas.

As far as actual evolutions, I don't think many will, but I could see Marowak getting one actually. I could see it wielding two bones instead of just one.

Years
    Am I the only one who thinks that theres enough MegaEvos already and Gamefreak shouldn't start making new ones?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back