• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please notice me, senpai—er, I mean...Pika-Pikachu?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I release a lvl 100 scyther behind him stealthily as I rub his back and then scyther uses a x2 damage sneak attack that rips Arceus' back open.

You see a lone Ratatta with only one tooth instead of two in the front but it's almost as big as your head.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Awesome, a mutant Pokemon! That really is in the top percentage of Rattata. *Throws Master Ball*

You notice a Miltank falling out of the sky right at you! Whoa!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    No, I do want Moo Moo milk! :c

You see a baby Jigglypuff hopping through a field of dandelions.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    I steal the seamitar and use it to hack this annoying foot-tall tree down. Why I wasn't able to jump over it, nobody knows.

There's a Durant in your pants-- wait, what?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    At least take me to dinner first! Now we share a special bond. I keep. :p

You see a Snorlax rolling down a cliff towards you.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Well that's terrifying. I put down a line of thumb tacks in the direction the snorlax should be rolling and then I get the heck out of the way.

You see a farfetch'd doing a little circus act with his leek for you.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    I-it's not like I like Farfetch'd or anything...

Baka Ahiru.

A nincada saves you from getting a pizza thrown at you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    i set a pokeball in front of it choice if it joins me

your walking when a Shadow Lugia appears in front of you
    and asked you to be its master you have no where to run and if say no it will probably destroy what do you do?

Years
    I say yes and go over to Ecruteak City and take out Shadow Lugia and say "In your face, Ho-Oh!"

There is a Spoink thats pearl came off its head and it can't reach it. It's crying and begging for help. If you help it, it will want to join your team.

Well that's terrifying. I put down a line of thumb tacks in the direction the snorlax should be rolling and then I get the heck out of the way.
    So you conveniently have some thumb tacks on you, right at the time when Snorlax is rolling down at you?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    So you conveniently have some thumb tacks on you, right at the time when Snorlax is rolling down at you?

Who doesn't?

I take Spoink's pearl and walk away to pawn it because I already have a psychic type that isn't worthless.

You see a Seviper and a Zangoose fighting against each other, the Seviper wins and devours the Zangoose in one bite and then looks at you smiling.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    Spoiler:

Dogs is cute.

A scarred braviary is following you around and looks like it wants to fight for you.

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
    There's a Durant in your pants-- wait, what?
    xD

Okay... Well, I would probably wonder how a gigantic iron-plated bug got into my pants without me noticing. After that, I would grab the thing no, not that thing and throw it before it chops my... well.. yeah... you get the idea. -_-

EDIT: Oh, I didn't see there was a second page already. Guess I'll do another one~

A scarred braviary is following you around and looks like it wants to fight for you.
    I would probably try to catch it, yeah. If it looks beat up already then it's probably pretty tough, right?

Anyway, there is a raging Tyranitar in the streets by your house. When you walk up to it don't ask me why you did the Tyranitar seems to calm down and listen to what you say. Will you take the powerful Pokemon with you?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Uh, yeah? Tyranitar is my second most favorite pokemon. Definitely taking that beast.

You see a Caterpie become enraged for no reason and it starts headbutting anything but it's actually hurting itself trying to headbutt things.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    I laugh and take out my phone to film the Caterpie. I post it on Youtube and it becomes an instant hit, and later a popular meme. But then I got a call from PETA

It's Christmas and there's a Delibird sliding down the chimney, but it's really fat so it gets stuck. Presumably, it brought a present for you.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    I'd help it get free, but wouldn't keep the pokemon or take the present. They usually hurt!

A banette walks up to you and clings to your arm, forcing you to drag it around.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Guess I've got no choice, I'll take it with me I suppose.

You're walking through the forest when you see an army of Kakuna all drop down from the sky. They don't seem to be aggro'd but they are coming towards you.

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
    They don't seem to be aggro'd but they are coming towards you.
    Okay, that's just creepy... O_o
    Especially considering they don't have legs.

But actually, yeah I think I would befriend all of them.
    Why? Because if they fell from the sky, they must be special Kakuna, right?

You're walking to the market to grab some strawberries when a spooky Duskull appears out of nowhere right in front of you. Do you catch it or run away screaming? Or something else?

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Duskull are cute! I catch it :3

You are walking in the middle of a forest when out of nowhere a Joltik ties you up with String Shot and cries in front of you.

Back