• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please notice me, senpai—er, I mean...Pika-Pikachu?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    No, Joltik's creep me out. :c

You are flying on Charizard when you notice a baby wingull.

Sushimmi

Transformice <3
    Years
    Fry it.

You watched as the egg hatches right in front of you into a Ducklett. It's parents doesn't seem to be around.

Years
    Just try to keep it, it's cute anyways!
    You see a Bulbasaur all alone, its skin have burns, and the looks on its face is obvious:
    Spoiler:

What will you do?

Last edited:

Sushimmi

Transformice <3
    Years
    I think ducks follow whoever they see first when they are born, so you will be stuck with it anyway XD. I'm kinda tempted to fry it with my Charizard but...it 's cute. -Plonks a pokeball-

You often dream about Unowns. One day, after a particularly annoying dream of Unowns chanting their own name over and over again, you wake up to see a question-mark shaped Unown in your face.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    try and fight it to stop the destruction

your wandering in the old chateau when a Rotom jumps out of the tv. its seems to be smiling as it floats in front of you. Would you catch it?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Ah! A ghost! Run... No. Kill it my Froslass! Shadow Ball it!

As you get deeper in the desert, you see a wild Vibrava. You see something on top of it but you can't tell because of the sandstorm. Then the shadow runs off, leaving the weakened Vibrava out in the open. You hear some cries of Tranpinch and realize she's a mother, but you need her to complete the dex. So will you catch this weak mother, and not to mention a rare sight in a desert, or will you do something else?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    I will catch her in a heal ball and release her back to her children.

A shiny mew is trying to stop two pokemon armies from fighting. Will you catch it?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I didn't know Mew was capable of that! I'd catch it for sure!

You're picking flowers for a friend, when suddenly, a Roselia looks cutely at you, hoping for you to take it along with you. Will you catch it?

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    catch, heal and have a spot on my team!

your walking along when you see an injured tyrogue lying in the middle of the road. after examining his wounds, you decipher that he was beaten by a clan of hitmonlee and hitmonchan. what do you do?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    They're all stupid anyway, so fry them all up Charizard!

You fall in a pit and then something stares at you. It cries out loud, and as you get closer, it turns out to be a Haxorus, along with two Axew following. They growl at you and you see no way out from climbing; you are at least a good 20 feet down. They look hungry, so now what will you do?

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    ahhh! run away! run away! weavile use Dig!

you're in mount pyre when a vulpix walks in your path. playing calmly with a small fireball.
    your move?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Let the fish run away and Pachurisu's Pickup gets me a yummy berry! I ain't a pokemon hater!

You're lost in the woods... You're tired and you're so hungry... Getting deeper you see a shrine... Wait a minute... You're in Ilex Forest! All of a sudden, a bright white light sends you to the ground. A Celebi appears in front of you and speaks to you:

" Young trainer, the gods have told me great things about you. So I'll consent you a wish. Choose."

You're so hungry, tired, cold, and lost. There's many things to wish for, but the pokemon only said one. What will you do?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    My mother did always say I was lousy in directions... Gardevoir, Teleport me out of here!

In a swampy area, you find yourself in a nest of Mudkips. They're all playing around, having fun, and they look so cute! So you happily go up to one a pet it, but all of a sudden you're blacked out. You wake up inside of a cave, and find yourself tied up to the rock beneath you. You see the Mudkips from earlier, but there's also Marshtomps and Swamperts too. The Swampert with a scar on his face and then you see something you haven't seen before; a big fire place. Some Swamperts untie you and grab you. You see the Mudkips playing with your pokeballs. Then you are taken to the scared one, and he speaks:

" Thank you for coming human. If it weren't for you, I don't know what to feed my clan here. Human flesh should do for now. Any last words before we eat?"

This is your chance to say something before you're cooked. So.... What do you say?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Obviously I jumped out the Ferris Wheel and call out Snorlax and land on his belly. Then I tell Charizard to carry out the other stuck ones and burn down that wheel. XD

You're swimming in a lake when a Horsea calls out to you. He looks like he wants to play but then his angry parents come at you and chase you. The Horsea tries to calm them down but the Kingdra knocks him into your arms. So now what young trainer?

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    walk away. if he is beating his pokemon to make him be obeyed, then he deserves to get attacked.

you are in twist mountain when you run into a gurdurr that seems to have lost its steel beam. what do you do?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I'd help that Jirachi! Not just for the wish, but also because it's cute!

You're having a picnick in the forest, when suddenly, you see a hungry Larvesta near your picnick basket. What would you do?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I'd pick Deino because Hydreigon is badass! Knock out all them suckers with Dragon Pulse!

A Gengar haunts your dreams and says:

" Congratulations vict... I mean human. You have been chosen by the god to be in our world. Choose a pokemon."

You see a Dedenne, Emolga, and a Pachurisu. They all look so cute!

"Who will you choose to poss... I mean be human?"

They are all crowding up on you. So what now?

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Reshiram. Duh. The only cool guy.

You get lost in the mountains and then you get your leg twisted and then Axews circle you. Now what?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    OMG! A Kyogre! So awesome! I would go up to him, feed him, and use a Master Ball! My precious...

You explore the ancient ruins when all of a sudden, Giratina appears in front of you. Except he offers you a ride home instead of dragging you to the distorted world. So your flying when roaming Pinchers sees you and tries to capture Giratina. You are clearly outnumbered, and the pokemon you have can't fly so... What now?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Giratina, just kill him! Screw you Oak cause I don't want him! Shadow Force!

You're in the wild when a pack of Garchomp sees you and circles you but they main leader holds a sick Gible in his hands. The Gible looks poisoned, and these dragons want you to help them out. But you only have on Pecha berry, not to mention that you are hungry... What do you do?

Back