• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please notice me, senpai—er, I mean...Pika-Pikachu?

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    recall my flyer, and pull out my teleporter to get me out of there

you are on iron island. a strange man with a lucario asks you to lead him out of the cave
    you are terrible with directions, however, so you might make yourself more lost then you already are. what now?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    We can't fly or teleport... So Garchomp, let's dig our way out! Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig... And we're out!

You are at the safari zone but you only have one ball, and come across a rare Torchic and Mudkip! Who to catch?

Years
    The one who's friendly to me or the first Ninetales. (Meh, I don't like shinies that much).
    You are riding your rented boat and found an elegant Lapras, but it's wounded, scratches at its necks. You have no pokeballs, (but you have a phone) what will you do?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I just call my mother to send my Charizard from home with some supplies for the Lapras. Then I get a Full Restore from him and use it on the Lapras and let it go free in the wild!

Your at this fun blow out party on the beach when some bikers decide to crash the party. Before anyone of you party people can do anything, a wild Torterra comes to fight them. There's poison and earthquakes everywhere, and you left your pokemon home on the worst day! What now!?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I'm broke and I need that money! Fight! Then I win with my awesome team! Then I fly us to the closest pokemon mart and buy Full Restores for both of us! Happy ending!

There's this random crazy guy walking up to you selling a random pokemon for 500 pokedollars. People tell you that he can give you awesome pokemon like a Torchic with Speed Boost, but also weak pokemon like Magikarp. He offers to sell you a pokemon inside a Master Ball. Will you buy it?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Teach Menathrome (hopefully that's how you spell it) to Reshiram! That was there's a chance he can do moves like Roar of Time!

A scientist is being harassed by a Porygon. What will you do?

Back