• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Hope your alright with Len asking to be partners with Haley Jewel :p They seem like they would be good friends in the RP.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Boy, I'll say. You both are so similar. Water type, beginning of evolutionary line, lack of arms, it's as if you were brothers or something. :cer_smile:

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    CERA!
    That's who Rani's like!

Do/did any of you watch The Land Before Time films? Rani's like Cera the threehorn in that her father thinks that threehorns are superior and he's passed down that attitude to Cera, who didn't want to become friends with Littefoot and the others because she thought she was above them!
    Of course, Rani's prejudice is stronger than Cera's, but do you see where I'm coming from?

Yes, I think Len and Haley would be awesome as partners.
    Mack's confusion about liking Max is really cute. ^_^

xX

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Ceraaaa!! =3
    She's such a Tsundere
    I loved LBT XD
    Chomper, Ducky and Pietri (sp) are my favorites.
    The movies stopped getting good after the Big Freeze.

Daww, I wanna hug Mack now XD
    I'll be posting later. I'm going to roll around the snow now at *glances at the clock* 8:50am
    XD Laterz

Edit:
    Bleh, nevermind. I posted.
    It also makes me wonder. . . what its like being Genderless o.O

Also on Wednesday, I'll be leaving to go to Ocala, FL (to my grandparent's house, we go down south during the holidays and summer >w<) annnd internet will be scarce, depending if I can get my hands on someone's internet card or something, so I probably won't be able to reply until after new years.
    Heck, I don't even know if I'll have my laptop either =(
    But as I said, I probably won't be able to post until after New Years, or if I can get my aunts internet card, so yeah. I'll try if I can, but don't expect any promises XD

Last edited:

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    True, I believe that the Land Before Time films series are starting to disappoint as they go, but as we all know, that's normal.
    And I forgot all about Cera, a very good assumption there ArcanineOod.

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    OH MAI GOODNESS THE LAND BEFORE TIME SERIES!
    Sorry, overreacted a little bit there. But seriously, that was like my favorite series EVER when I was little. I haven't even heard it mentioned since.... 2nd grade? Oh well, it's nice to know that the series has so many other fans.

Cera = Rani? Yeah I see the resemblence. That was a good catch, I personally never would have noticed something like that.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Ah, well... I am a genius, y'know. XD
    I think I may have based Rani on Cera subconsciously.

Just a quick question: When you lot first started watching the series, were any of you convinced that Littlefoot was a girl? I was certain he was a girl until Allie came along. ^_^;

Gosh, it's great to see the series has other fans! I watched the films quite recently... Wait, not that recently. Last September-ish time. Watched 1-5 again. I do absolutely adore those films. Even now, I greatly enjoy watching them.
    Especially the song 'Friends For Dinner' and this song. I can't for the life of me find a video...

I was going to make an Eggs theme, but my amateur computer graphics skills meant I couldn't. Ah, well!

Hey, Jewel, I absolutely love the Vs Dialga song from PMD2 too! Awesome music. ^_^

I don't mean to whine, but a post from pikapip, Strikit or The Bringer! would be lovely.
    xX

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    whiner...I'll post soon, I just don't want to get in the way between mack and max. (I'mWaiting for someone to reference me!!!!!!!)

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Umm....I always thought Littlefoot was a boy ever since I first watched it.
    And as for you, Pikakip, Max did bring the iron to Shierk, so now what he needs to do is forge it into the chains we need.

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Strikit couldn't post yesterday. She was busy Christmas shopping, cleaning, and buying a little plastic Yoshi that she is now in love with.

Hah, I watched Land Before Time as well, I loved it when I was younger. But when I was five or six I was introduced to Jurassic Park, and instantly found my true dino calling. I adored the dilophosaurus.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    pikapip, Rokan spoke to Shierk. XD
    Anyway, yeah. I guess I'm the only one confused about Littlefoot's gender, huh...

Anyway, I'll probably post later tonight, or early tomorrow morning. ^_^
    xX

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Ah The land before time... Good times. Shame it went so downhill over time. Sorta like how Cartoon network went down the crapper over time.

I really liked how you described Rani scolding Len :p If I were any good at drawing pokemon I'd draw a picture of the whole scene XD

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    I kind of want to go through and sprite everyone's characters, but that'd be quite a task, and they would probably all get lost anyway.

On that note, I want to make sure you know Rokan isn't going to be the most responsive little fox for a while. Tomorrow involves baking and family, Christmas involves hosting Christmas for paternal family, Saturday involves packing, and Sunday is leaving to go see my sweetheart for a week. So she'll be kind of like a zombie.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I plan to perhaps be online tomorrow for all of five minutes to upload a Christmas themed piece of fanfiction to FF.net, so don't expect Rani to be around then. I plan to go to bed on time tonight, not stay up until past midnight, so there probably won't be any post tonight. Just so you lot know.

I'm glad you enjoyed my post, Megaman765! I enjoyed writing it. ^_^
    Len being creeped out by Rani was quite amusing. =3

EDIT: Monday 28th December. PLEASE DON'T LET THIS RP DIEEE! D=
    xX

Last edited:

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    And I most certainly agree. I understand that some of us are out for the holidays, but you would think that someone should continue the story.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    {Sighs in relief} Thank goodness.
    We all have to be able to check on this thread at least once every one, two, or maybe even three days.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Yep yep! We all need to do our part to keep this RP alive!

Im my latest post, where Rani's talking about her father, she's meant to sound sad as she remembers she doesn't talk to her father anymore, and slightly ashamed that she's still talking about him, considering the way he acted to anyone that wasn't of a high class in his opinion and how much she's been going on about being a Growlithe. She glanced at Shierk, Rokan and Kreep because she knows those three are the ones who have been most irked by her proud behaviour, and she cares about the way they perceive her. None of the other members (bar Alexei, who isn't outside at the moment) have shown any disgruntlement with her, so she's not trying so hard to please them.
    I'm not very good at description of speech, so writing it here was just easier. It felt too forced when I tried to explain it in my post. I do hope you'll forgive any confusion! ^_^
    xX

Edit: Happy New Year! 8]

Last edited:
    Back