• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shierk sez hi!

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Yashi is back!
    I also miss Florida weather :'C
    Back where I could wear short sleeves without abandon, its so cold now that I'm home
    Happy New Years guys!
    How was all your holidays and what exactly have I missed?

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Well, I spent the holidays here with my family. As for New Year's Eve, we went to Grandmother's house along with my cousins.

...{sigh}...it seems as if 2009 went by quickly.

And for what you missed, not too much. Look and see for yourself :cer_wink: .

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Don't worry, you missed very little. Just some chain making and stuff...

Uggh, I hate the heat. Give me a stone cold cave over a hot field or beach anyday. >_<
    I spent the holidays at home, too. Revising hard for scary exams. I know how you feel about 2009 going quickly... Too quickly, in my opinion. I miss the carefree days of not having important exams looming over me... It's going to be happening the entire year... Oh well!

I just want to say that because I've got these hideously hard and important exams coming up, I won't be very active. Shout at me in this OOC thread if I begin to post too often over the next three weeks, okay? I need to focus. ^_^

xX

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Ahh, it's so good to be home. I just spent the last week in north east Texas, and it was marshy, cold, wet, and sunless. I hail from a desert climate, so it was murderous. But that's alright. I'm back now. Posts shall rain down like mad now.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    It doesn't feel right for me to post at the moment...

Gosh, where has everyone gone? Alexei and Twilight's RPers haven't posted in ages, and the person playing as the Riolu hasn't joined at all.
    The Bringer! seems to be a little obsessed his current post count.

If this RP dies, I shall be most vexed.
    xX

EDIT: I just realised something. They way Rani has been talking about her parents, and her father in particular, makes it sound like they're dead. She's been referring to them in the past tense, and in my lastest post she changed a present tense to a past, which made it sound like they were dead too. I guess in a way it's like they are dead to her because she'll never see them again, but still. XD

Last edited:

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    It feels like that many of the Role-players are here. Yet, they don't seem to post anything. Nobody should be getting bored of this.
    It's like a game, at the beginning, the game may seem a bit dull, but once you get into it, it's a load of fun.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    I don't want the role play to die either but I'm sort of at a loss of what to post right now. Once Kara is wraped up in a chain maybe the role play will go by a bit smoother.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I feel as though if I post now it won't make any sense. However, I'll try to create something coherent and post it. It's just that Rani can't really create any more links without Haley or Len cooling the one she's already made, and I want to give the other Pokemon a chance to respond to what happened in my last post.

Edit: I never realised just how good the organisation of this site's RP section was until just now. I went over to another well known Pokemon forum and it's just a total mess! D=

Another Edit: That's it! I have posted. I think it did make sense. ^_^
    xX

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    I'm sorry for not posting >.<
    I've been playing the Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time and trying to get my music from my iPod for the past couple days.
    OoT is addicting >_>;;
    I haven't been working on anything, but I really should

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    We have the GameCube version of Ocarina of Time. I especially love an insane battle, like Ganondorf, where you continuously slash him with your sword when his guard is down.
    Also, not too long ago, I got Majora's Mask on Virtual Console. Even though it's not as good as Ocarina of Time, I love it's concept.

Oh by the way, do any of you by chance know much about Jewel? It's nothing personal, I just want to know if she is very busy here at the PokéCommunity, or in any other activity whatsoever. It would then be understandable that she doesn't post here often.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    We need something more going on than making the chains, because a lot of characters don't really have anywhere they fit into this. Maybe go ahead and make Kara wake up or something.

Ocarina of Time is the best. I always tried to get one of the other horses when you go to get Epona. You can at least take it to the race, but I never won.

Back