• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I wish I could post something now in the Roleplay, but it isn't really a good time yet.
    I nominate Desu (?). She's been faithful to the RP.
    I really agree with Strikit. If Jewel decides not to come back, then she should be the new leader.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Yes, you. You've stuck around, and followed through. You deserve the position, although you can refuse a nomination.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I don't refuse, but I want to nominate you, Strikit, because you've got more experience being an RP master than I have. I've never done it before.
    Thank you for the votes, though. ^^

Of course, Jewel hasn't yet denied that she's returning. ^^
    xX

Strikit

Years
    Ahh, I may have the experience but it failed miserably. It was fairly badly planned and all my RPers left. But I accept the nomination. As an added note, Dark Void will be up again as soon as I can reorganize it and get it approved, so keep your eyes open.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    .....Maybe Jewel just abandoned this Roleplay. I don't mind, yet it would be better if she let us know.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Here's the thing, sweeties. I send a VM to Jewel and she hasn't replied. However, she did reply to two later VMs sent by other people about different RPs. Now, I don't know about you lot, but that says to me that she isn't bothered about this RP anymore.
    That being the case, I'm going to send her a VM tomorrow evening explaining that we're going to take this RP into our own hands, as long as you lot agree. If anyone wants to wait any longer, just say so and I'll hold off telling Jewel we're taking over.

In case you happen to be reading this, Jewel, please either let us know that you've given up for definite or come back and assure us that you're staying! = 3

xX

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Jewel has posted in another role play that I'm in. I have no idea why she hasn't posted here though...You don't think she's just ignoring us right?

Strikit

Years
    That's plenty of time. We have to be careful, or this one will die. Waiting too long could kill it.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    That's very true, Strikit. Long periods of time can cause neglect to this roleplay. So I suggest we get busy with what we should do in this story.
    From what AcanineOod said, I highly doubt Jewel will be returning any time soon.

But who will do the part of Haley?

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    In that case, I shall VM Jewel forthwith to inform her of our decision to take command of the RP without her.

Isn't our plan to make all of the characters whose RPers have abandoned the RP fall into a nightmare or something like that?
    xX

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Good stuff.

Okay, Jewel replied to my lastest PM:
    Yeah, I got busy... and bored... and lazy... and with a combination of those three I decided to give up on my new age RP. I'm sorry. However, I am glad to hear that a few of you guys want to continue it, and so as soon as you pick a new GM, have him/her contact me and I will give him/her the plot details.

We can't continue unless we have a vague idea of the plot, so I've asked Jewel to provide her plot to the new GM. I suppose the new GM can edit it slightly if they wish, but we've gotta have something or it'll fall into disrepair again.

So, any more GM votes or nominations?
    xX

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I still keep my vote for ArcanineOod.
    We need more votes though.

Strikit

Years
    Votes for Desu. She's got the power, and she's more likely to be in it for the long term.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Guys, I have bad news =(
    My modem died and I dunno when we're getting it back so I'll be without internets for a while

Back