• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I completely agree to the fact about having several pages for one scene, and it's a bit too much. As for Len...your right, Megaman, I can't think of anything for him. He has done his part and all for now.
    What I'm really curious about is, who is going to do the job? I doubt Mack could do it.....at least, I don't think so.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    .....Strikit?
    .......The Bringer?
    .....Where are you? :cer_cry:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Woah I was about to bring it back myself o.o Now if only the others would come back on. Lets at least get to poketraz before this roleplay Really dies (not hoping it will though)

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    *shifty eyes*

I... am... ALIIIIIIVE!

Really though, I had a really full schedule for a while there. But now I have plenty of free time and can come back, if the RP hasn't expired completely.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Naw we just need to get it back up and running. If all the others get back into the rp we can continue normally.

Strikit

Years
    It's kind of sad that we're still on the chain. It's been at least a month. If we must, we can have everyone who isn't present be injured when Kara wakes up and escapes.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    But doesn't Jewel take control of how the story goes?
    Without her, the story can't really move on, at least, not without her permission.

Boy, I really want to see Pokétraz Island. Ever since we started, we haven't gone to many places.....yet.

Strikit

Years
    She's pretty much left, she said so herself:

For those of you who were wondering where I was when all of the roleplays I was in, including the ones I was running, were going slow, this is the answer. This here is probably my most organized and planned roleplay, so be prepared.
    Also, I probably spelled a lot of things wrong, so please correct me if you can. Thank you for your time.

We'll have to take this one into our hands if we want it to live.

Strikit

Years
    Kara could always take them captive. Or maybe Darkrai realizes that she's in peril so he comes to save her, causing the absent people to fall into a nightmare coma thing. That way they can wake up at any time, but they're out of the way.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I'm definitely in!
    And I agree about Darkrai coming to find Kara. The nightmare part sounds cool, but it just sounds a little confusing. It's probably just me.

Strikit

Years
    Then we should take roll call and see who all is still in. Maybe PM the old RPers and see who replies.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Ewwww, I've been gone a while, haven't I? o______o
    Sorry about that :S
    I know that I already promised to come back to this rp once, but apparently school/parents didn't want to give me a break =<
    Although I'm still pretty tight scheduled, Imma try and get back into this 'cuz I don't want Kreep to go bai bai xD
    So, yeah, I'm back... sorry bout bein' gone...
    *braces self*

Strikit

Years
    Yeeep! Yay. There are survivors.

I think it might be important for someone to VM Jewel of Life and see if she wants to continue to be the thread master. If she doesn't, we should take a vote as to who is the new thread master.

I nominate Desu (?). She's been faithful to the RP.

Back