• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    PMD~ A new Age OOC

For lolz.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    ^ Awesome. 8]

No, I guess Len's a bit preoccupied with revenge at the moment... How utterly tragic... =[

A conflict nest is probably a good idea, too. Oh, such drama we have! 83

xX

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    yeah, the Static idea is really good. This RP is getting REALLY deep.

and nice job with shierk!

[EDIT]
    ^
    ^ WOW that is funneh and awesome. Now we need to make him look more war like....

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Yes, this is getting rather deep, isn't it? Well, for those four characters, anyway. Though we are getting some conflict with Alexei at the moment, which is interesting...

I'm glad you liked my idea about how to get the static into the relationship web, and I'm especially glad you liked Shierk. It's nice to know that people like my stuff.

pikapip you need to POST! I want to see some more Shierk stuff! ^_^

xX

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Well, Rani is avoiding Shierk's eye now... Wow, this RP is fun. =3
    The characters have only known each other ten minutes and we're already plotting out their entire sordid love affairs! XD

xX

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    lol yep! 5 pages in and we havent even developed the main story, just love stuff.

HEY COMET! What if.... sometime in the RP Darkrai catches us and Tortures us in our own "Dream Dimension" causing "Unspecified truths" to come out? Hey if anyone else thinks this would be interesting, let me know. maybe comet will like this too. O.O *and by torture i mean psychological torture such as seeing someone we "Like" (cough) Being physically tortured.

OR...When one of us goes to sleep, we get caught in a nightmare due to Darkrai. and maybe some of us talk in our sleep *hint* *hint*

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Wowzers, I'm back ;D

Yes, Arcanine has been abducted into the love nest of doom club! =D
    I like that diagram you made xD

Darkrai? Nightmares? Personal DRAMA!?
    That's a great idea pika, really would add some DRAMA character development and awesome nightmare shizz =3

I think Imma go post in the real thread now =P

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    So if Bringer is on, Strikit should be on soon too. Then we will have the main peoplez of the love quadrangle. Me Kreep Rani and Rokan.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    inb4lost.

Okay, I would like to somehow get into this too. I'm not sure exactly how though. Something that I will say is that Miska pretty much hates Alex(I don't feel like putting the ei in there). I may make her have feelings for someone, not sure who though(I need to re-read the SUs...). Because right now, I can't really put her into anything...

I wanna get into this so bad. >_<

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Hurry POST ARCANINE! WE JUST NEED TO FINISH ONE MOER THING! I mentioned in main thread. And missingno, hmm maybe you can *notice* Shierk.

And another one hits the web.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    LULZ

Posted. Let's get this party started!

It's too bad we don't have another quadrepedal (spelling??) male Pokemon... =[
    If I'm honest, I'd really rather see Rani with another quadropedal mammal... Meh, whatever. Our little web of lurrve is quite interesting.

Edit: It's quadrupedal. =3
    xX

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Miska wants some KREEP!!!!!11 =D
    you know it... i know you do... xDDD

And lol, Ood, did you forget Barl? He's pretty cool (If only Broadway would post more xD)
    And holy shnazz, it's only 4:11 pm here x___x

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    ... I actually did forget Barl, yeeeess... I still don't think it'll work, though.

Lulz, I guess Shierk's just that obvious. =3

... I reeeally need to go to bed soon. I definitely need to go by 1AM, which is in about half an hour.

xX

Back