• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Oh, lol, I get it xD
    I was just using it as a term of phrase...
    or...
    something like that...
    I dunno x______x

NOTICE: I'm gonna try and draw Kreep =D
    too bad my scanner doesn't work right now... I have to use paint, which I'm horrible at T___T

EDIT:
    Ninja'd by Ood -_-

Yur, hopefully we can get the other people to join in on the crazy luff nest fun.
    At least Missingno is trying to get in on this right now xD

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    This is pretty full of lulz... I feel we're leaving the other characters behind a bit, though...

xX

*cough* me *cough* XD Seriously though, I feel like Len has been ignored by alot of characters in the roleplay. Any way I could get him involved at all? Sorta hard to get him between whats going on between the officers currently :/

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    lol you can try. maybe you could come on to Misna, lol she saw my ninja shooty thingy.

heh-heh

But yeah, try and get in. Talk to some of the female chars, get a feel for them. find one who YOUR CHAR will like.

[EDIT]
    lol Rani's in DE-Nial!

She obviously does care. lol

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    NOT THAT WE NEED ROMANCE, OF COURSE. DON'T FEEL PRESSURED INTO MAKING YOUR CHARACTER FALL FOR SOMEONE!!
    This isn't a romance based RP, after all!!!

*ahem* Yes.
    Just chat with the characters. Rani'll reply; she needs a distraction from that stupid Elekid, anyway. ^_^

EDIT: Scrap that; I'm going to sleep now. Our characters can chat tomorrow, if you like.

xX

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Thought I'd start to introduce a bit of jealousy (and a LOT of denial). Might as well start now. It'll stay pretty weak for a long time, though.
    It was just too perfect an opportunity to leave alone...

xX

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    ha-ha denial makes everything better. WHERE DID MISSINGNO GO?

oh...bringer that's cold. Shierk so did not deserve that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019

To the land of glitches and candy, my friend xD

Lol, Imma trying to reach out to some of the other peeps *coughtjcoughbroadway* with Kreep's newest post =3
    well, y'know, Kreep is just that great of a character x3

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    Pikapip said:

Miska. -_-

Anyway, sorry, I just had to take a shower, then my computer shut off, and yeah...This is gonna get interesting. Missy's interested but she doesn't realize she's interested.

EDIT: I really have no idea how to reply to that without making Missy look TOO stupid...

Last edited:
    Back