• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Exploration and Corruption of the New Frontier (OOC/Sign Ups)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Okie dokie. Just need to wait for Michael to post now. I got a nice backstory planned for Retus, Along with his reasoning for being involved with the corruption. I'll have that explained maybe when Bruno comes along to spoil his fun.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Night: If New2 does not show up, go ahead and join the team you're curently with. Might be the easy thing to do. Just a thought. We'll see what happens.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Here's information on four guild members. More may come if I should introduce more, which is likely.

Name: Hirotaro
    Species: Lucario
    Appearance: Nothing in particular, other than sometimes he walks around with a walking stick.
    Personality: Hirotaro is very wise, and listens to what you have to say with great interest. His connection with Aura, like most other Lucario, enables him to read thoughts, emotions, and other things the mind produces. However, he doesn't always acknowledge that he knows what you think, mainly because he doesn't always enjoy reading thoughts.
    Bio: Not much is known outside his life as an explorer. He began exploring with Bruno at age 13, and became a guildmaster in his 30's. He moved his guild to the new land upon it's discovery.
    Fun Fact: Hirotaro is a master in close combat. Don't let his age fool you. He is very agile, and knows the critical points of the body and can ground you in combat in seconds if he has to.

Name: Bruno
    Species: Hariyama
    Appearance: He sometimes carries around a side-bag in which he carries equipment, wanted posters for criminals, and money.
    Personality: Bruno can sometimes be a little reckless, but through years of exploring with Hirotaro, he has become wiser and is not as he once was, but still has the potential to be. Sometimes he can easily be annoyed, and easily angered. His mind is a mind of loyalty and justice. He is heavily disciplined, and is not afraid to show it.
    Bio: He began exploring with Hirotaro, and they quickly grew in success. Both were feared bounty hunters, as the pair together could not be defeated so easily. When Hirotaro decided to become a guildmaster, Bruno remained by his partner's side, helping in many ways, including training apprentices in close combat and other areas.
    Fun Fact: Very few can out-spar Bruno. His strength and his expert knowledge in close combat has been the downfall of many wanted criminal pokemon, and has earned him the nickname, Black Hammer, among some students in the guild (because his punch makes you see black, and feels like a hammer).

Name: Osha
    Species; Dewott
    Appearance: Sometimes seen with a dark blue scarf wrapped around his neck.
    Personality: Osha has very strong determination. Not many know what fuels this, but some say it is to become as good a fighter as Bruno. However despite his strong determination, and rising knowledge in combat, his decision making is not the best. He can rush into certain situations that can get him into trouble, and can sometimes say the wrong thing at the wrong time.
    Bio: Osha has been a student at Hirotaro's guild for the past 4 years, and is one of the top apprentices at the guild. His dedication to exploring and close combat quickly made him Bruno's top student, despite his quick, and sometimes reckless mind. Bruno teamed him up with a Tyrogue named Anthony, and the pair have began their exploring together as a team.

Name: Anthony
    Species: Tyrogue
    Appearance: His face and upper torso houses several scars from small cuts, and bruises.
    Personality: Anthony, like other Tyrogue, has a deep passion for training. He has numerous times gone against Bruno in training, only to come up empty most of the time. But Anthony, unlike most Tyrogue doesn't dedicate himself to training all the time. He tries to do other stuff as much as he does training, mainly because where he came from, a lot badmouthed how Tyrogue held such passions for fighting and training as they did.
    Bio: Anthony never knew his mother or father, and gave himself the name he goes by. He became an apprentice at age 7, and is currently the partner to Osha.

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    NEW2 ISN'T DEAD. Pneumonia is not fun. I had to be hospitalized, but I'm back and better than ever! My apologies for lack of contact. It was my fault for not getting in touch. Hopefully I'm still here. >.<

I have a slight question, though. Would you like me to make a lengthy post depicting what Xell was doing for the time spent away? Or would it just be better for me to jump in whenever I feel a need to? I'll do either, but I just want your opinion.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Hmm well it would be odd if he was traveling with us yet did nothinig during the beedrill attack and the fight with Cruor :p Maybe Xell was getting some supplys and would go catch up later? I don't think any of our teams have alot of supplys on them after the whole beedrill incident. That would make some sense unless you had a better idea but whatever you want works out. Ya know, What if he comes across a wanted poster that Retus might of missed? That would cause Xell to rush to the group pretty quickly after knowing his team is traveling with a criminal. Just an idea :3

If ya need an explanation of whats been going on with our groups, I can do that for ya.

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    I'll read through it, and I should have something up about 7-8 hours from now. I haven't quite caught up with school, work, etc. yet and I need that time to get it all done. Sorry again for my lateness, but it'll get done.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know I'm gonna be off for a few days, so I'm giving you lot the permission to Piggyback Cruor and Flare.

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    Just a quick question, but what are we going to do about the 2-person teams? I'm totally fine if you guys want to keep them that way, but to be perfectly honest, I would rather have a 3-person team. Not that you aren't a ton of fun to roleplay with, NightofRemorse. :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    I have returned!...Earlier than I expected. I thought I would come back thursday. But this is even better!

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Welcome back Michael.

New, at the moment, unless someone joins up, there's not much I can do about the two person teams. I'm debating possible combination teams and stuff, but at the moment, that's all in the air. Dunno...

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    I'm still here, but I'm not going to get any posting done anywhere today. I need to focus my attention on the really nasty storms heading our way soon. Tomorrow, granted nothing bad happens, I WILL.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    Hum, I'm going to be absent all week starting tonight. >.<

Would you mind taking over Chunk (again) in that time, Samurai? D:

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Not a problem, Chunk.....do my best. THanks for the heads up.

Michael: I understand that. Colorado's getting battered with seasonal winds, which are interfering with my internet as well.

New2: Have fun. Don't DIE on us.

Back