• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Legend Rescue Team

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Vor shook his head and got up. The oran berry certainly helped but he was still exausted. His friend was out there... he couldn't just sit around and do nothing! But he wasn't going to be stupid about it either. Van would never forgive him if he ended up in the same situation! A pichu then approached Vor. Odd... a bit of his ear was chipped off. Must have gotten into a hell of a fight.

"Well, this thief over here lured me a bit further into a dungeon then I should have. Zeke I know you told me not to go any further then the 4th floor but Sneasel forced me too! He would have died if I didn't go in there after him! It was a close call for both of us..." Vor said. He looked at the unconscious Sneasel. If anything, it would take awhile for him to wake up.

Zeke sighed... "...I understand. I suppose experiencing the dangers firsthand is a good way to learn about these situations. Wild Pokemon down there are extremely dangerous, mostly because of the odd activity going on in that pit..." Zeke explained. Vor got up onto his feet and looked picked up his bag.

"I have to help Van. He's probably knocked out by now. I'm going down there to get him out... ugh..." Vor said, holding onto his head. "Ah... oh a bit of dizziness. It's nothing.

Zeke flew over to Vor. "You're too exausted. Listen to me! You'll end up worse then this Sneasel if you go out like that!" Zeke said. Vor ingored Zeke and ran out the door. Fourth floor... pitch forest... Bound to be a couple poison pokemon in there. Using the money Vor found while in the dungeon, he bought a couple Peacha berries from Plusle and Minun.

"Hey did you get that thief?" Minun asked.

"Yeah we got him, Sorry I'll explain later! I'm in a rush!" Vor exclaimed. He immediately floated towards the direction of Pitch forest.

He got to the entrance and rushed on in. "Van! Van! Where are you?!" He called out frantically

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    (Zapdos let me have one last post. So here it is.)
    Hugo walked off towards lundesa pit. He looked aound at the pokemon everywhere. They were feeling so alive and so excited. Well so was Hugo. He couldn't wait for his first mission! He walked along as he stared up at the sky. "A meteor! Everybody get down!"Hugo shouted. Hugo jumped up and tried using force palm on the meteor. It failed! The meteor hit him and knocked him flying into the Pheon statue's tail. Kaleb the Pikachu ran over.
    "Are you OK Hugo!"He asked. Slowly he gave the pikachu a device.
    "Call Geo. Tell him what happened." He said as his eyes slowly closed and he went to the world of death.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I would listen to the conversation and then see vor rushing into Pitch Forest. After about a minute I would run into the forest after vor hoping nothing happened to him yet seeing how he was already injured.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    "It's okay... Just, please don't do that again," Jake, said shaking the water off. The black lines started glowing green illuminating the entire room in an eerie green glow. Then a treasure chest fell out of the oblivion with a splash, which startled Navi. "Well, that's one way to find treasure. Okay Navi, take us home with that badge." Jake said turning to Navi. Oh, why don't I ever listen to instructions? Navi thought knowing that he didn't know ho to work the badge. Navi tampered with the contraption for quite awhile. Navi finally came over a rather large button that looked like it may do something. He pressed it, and then the badge started glowing deep blue and launched a beam at Jake that caused him and the treasure to disappear. "Oh I hope that was the right button." turning the badge towards him and pressing the button again.

Megaman765

Years
    Vor continued to travel in the forest... he was right. Alot of grass pokemon that were bound to poison him if he wasn't careful. One had fired a poison sting which Vor barely dodged. His reflexes weren't all that great due to his exhaustion. He didn't care for any treasures lieing around, not that there was alot anyways. Van must have grabbed a bunch of them.

Second floor... A few flying pokemon going about and scratchign at Vor with their Talons. It was a darn good thing he knew thunderbolt. A bellsprout snuck behind him and used Vine whip a few times on Vor until he used Psyshock to counter the annoying plant. Psyshock tended to be a really painful move ont he recieving end, as the attack was aimed straight for their mind. It coul easily cause headaches.

Third floor... he was getting closer, and the Pokemon were getting more vicious. A Poochyna pounced Vor and bit into his arm leaving a hell of a Mark. He retaliated with Shadow ball, causing the Poochyna to get pushed back. Problem now was that Vor was one arm less. His other arm felt pretty weak at the moment from that bite... it was a darn good thing the stairs weren't too far away.

Fourth floor... he had to be here somewhere! "Van! Where are you?! Van!" Vor called out frantically. Vor eventually found him lieing on the ground. Badge right in front of him. He was out cold...

"Van! Van! Wake up!" Vor said frantically. Must had been poisoned... He reached into his bag and put a peacha berry into Van's mouth... and then fed him an Oran berry soon after. "Comon wake up wake up..."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Van slowly came to with someone shoving an Oran Berry down his throat. He sputtered and coughed it back up and leapt to his feet. He looked around and shook his head to clear his eyes.

"What the? Huh? Vor? What are you doing down here? Where's your partner?" Van asked, surprised. He had not expected to see Vor down here. Had he been assigned to come and rescue him? Wait, he needed a reward! But, Van didn't have a whole lot to give. He put his badge back into his bag and pulled out the Eyedrop Seed he had found earlier.

"Here, it isn't much, but this is your reward for rescuing me. Thanks Vor! I really appreciate this! But I have to go find Pachirisu! She's around here somewhere. On the next floor, I think. If you want to come to, I'll split the reward with you," Van said. He waggled his paw happily at Vor. He half expected Silva to jump out at him. But that couldn't be right. Could it? She was still hurt! Like he and Vor weren't! He shook himself off and collected the few things of his that had fallen out of his bag. He stood, awaiting Vor's answer.

Megaman765

Years
    Vor was glad that Van was alright... but he still had a job to do. He still had to find the lost Parchrisu. "Do ya even have to ask? Aw comon after seeing what you got yourself into theres no way I'm leaving you by yourself again. Comon let's finish the job together. We can talk about it when we get back home." Vor said happily.

"Theres only one more floor... if we're lucky maybe we'll find the Pachirisu on this floor. I'm ready when you are." Vor said.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Navi pressed the badge and Jake was teleported along with the treasure to the guild, Navi came soon after. Zeke was concerned about something, so he locked his blades into the handles of the chest and started dragging it. Sol was talking with Luke's middle head about something. As Jake and Navi approached, Luke's left head turned to them, asking them to wait a few minutes. Sol and Luke were talking too quietly for Jake to hear, so he didn't bother trying to listen. Eventually Luke left, and So looked to them.
    "Well, what is it?" He asked into their heads,
    "Oh, um," Jake was startled by him suddenly speaking. He had zoned out. "We got the treasure from River Elixa," Jake pushed the chest towards Sol.
    "Well, what's in it?" the Lunatone asked.
    "We don't know. We brought it to because tat's what we're supposed to do, right? Bring it to our superiors?"
    "Hmm, yes, you are correct," Sol used psychic and opened the lid. The only thing in it were two feathers, one blue and one red. "Feathers of the Eon siblings, Latios and Latias. These will help us figure out where they are. Bring them to Zeke, he'll be happy about it," the lunatone placed the feathers in the bag around Jakes shoulder and turned flat on his side, pushing them both away. Jake went up to Zeke, who was speaking with a pichu who w as not there previously.
    "Excuse us, Zeke, but Sol told us to bring you these. Navi, the feathers," the squirtle gave Zeke the two feathers. Zeke gave a melancholy grin.
    "Thank you. Once one of the eon siblings has entered one of the near by dungeons, probably fleeing from the other, the feather corresponding will start reacting to what said sibling looks like due to their ability to change their appearance," the sigilyph turned back to the pichu, "Now, why don't you introduce yourself, to me and these two. You'll wind up working together at some point in the future."

Nideous

Years
    Van, now that he had his strength back, continued looking for the stairs. Vor was following close behind him. An Abra was sleeping right in front of the steps. Van walked over to her and she woke up. She gave them a terrified look and teleported away. Van shrugged and walked down the steps.

He reached the fifth floor and sniffed around. Yup, she was here alright! He began walking towards the scent. He looked behind him to be sure Vor was still with him. He didn't want his friend to get lost in a dungeon he should not have even been in. As such, he didn't notice the Quick Attack that a Starly lay down upon him. Van went rolling on the ground and growled, shooting a Flamethrower at her. She got hit and went down. Van shook himself off and kept walking. Soon, he found Pachirisu. She walked next to a wall, examining it.

"Hm... Nope, that's not right either. She turned and saw Van and Vor. She walked up to them. She looked over them both for a moment.

"Hi... Err... You two don't look like much of a rescue team. Did the guild send you? Feh, my sister is always over reacting! Well, might as well make do. Let's go," Pachirisu said. Van blinked a moment. Not even a thank you? Well, that was fine. He pulled out his rescue badge and clicked the button, sending the three of them back to the guild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you so much for finding my big sister!" the young Pachirisu said. The one they had rescued was standing a little ways from her sister, looking rather emberrassed at the whole scene.

"Er, it was nothing, right Vor?" Van said.

"Here! Accept this as your reward!" the young Pachirisu said. She put 300 poke and an Oran Berry on the ground. The two of them walked off and began bickering. Sisters, go figure.

"Right. Thanks Vor, I couldn't have done it without you! Still, I wonder what happened to my partner. Anyway, I'll talk to the guildmaster or something. For now, take half the money and the berry. I wouldn't even be here right now if it weren't for you and Silva would kill me if I had gotten seriously hurt," Van said as he divided up the money, putting 150 poke in his bag.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I look at the siglyph, squirtle, and pawnard with a little smile masking my worry
    " my name is rafael and who are you three "
    Is what i asked them and then looked around for the egelym and his friend

Megaman765

Years
    Vor was getting more and more exsausted by the minute. He was not up for another fight... he wanted to find this Parchirisu and get out of here quickly. Thankfully Van took care of alot of the stuff that came their way. On the 5th floor, they ran into the lost Pachirisu who... seemed to be fairly alright. Perhaps it wasn't much to worry about at all but she's mostly the reason that Van ended up like he did. Vor mostly just wanted to blame something for this mess. He kept his thoughts to himself however.
    ---

Once they got outside, Pachirisu's little sister gave them their reward and they both headed home. "Ah... not a problem Van. Just don't make it habit. Hehe." Vor said happily. He followed Van inside, his head still fairly dizzy. "How about we meet up later tonight at the Cafe? Been awhile since we talked. If Silva is feeling alright you can bring her too. Been awhile since we had time to really talked with eachother. Hang on I still got to talk to this thief I caught earlier." Vor said. He still had a job to do himself... he wondered if that Sneasel was awake.

There he was, sitting there completely silent. Must have been upset for being caught. Vor walked over to him. "Um..." Vor said but was quickly interrupted by Sneasel.

"Gah I can't believe this! This is your fault! I would have never been caught if you didn't chase me into that Gengar...." Sneasel said.

"Hey. I saved you from the very same. At least thank me for saving your life. What's a couple apples compared to being in the world of the living?" Vor said. Sneasel was silent. Vor had him there...

"...It's just that... these natural disasters destroyed my home. I've really had nowhere to go and nobody else to really be with. All of my friends were taken out by that rock slide and I've been by myself for awhile as a thief." Sneasel said. Vor scratched his head. Well that was a viable explanation...

"Well... if you need a place to stay, you could always stay here in the guild. I'm sure that they'll accept guests that need some hospitality." Vor said.

"You...think so? I was targeted by them right? . Won't they get mad at me?" Sneasel asked.

"Well... maybe if you attone for what you've done, then maybe they'll be a bit more welcoming. A good start would be to give back those apples you stole from Minun down in town." Vor said.

"...Alright. Here." Sneasel gave Vor three apples out of his bag of various items. "I'm really not in any condition to walk all the way down the store. Tell them that I'm sorry though alright?" Sneasel asked.

Vor nodded and walked out the door and into the train. Eventually he made it to the shop and handed Minun the three apples. "Thanks Vor! Did you get that thief good?" Minun asked.

"Yeah. He wanted to appologize for what he did. He's been through alot lately and was just looking to survive out there. Hopefully he'll be able to stay at the guild for awhile if they let him." Vor said.

"Hmm. I understand. Here!" Minun said. He handed Vor 200 Poke too add to the 150 he got from Van. What a day... Vor headed to the Cafe to hopefully clear his head a little bit.

Nideous

Years
    Silva

Silva sat in the cafe and drank her smoothie. She had taken to coming here in the evenings. She loved seeing the guild members come in and share stories from the day. She was also thinking about seeing if she could get a part time job as a waitress here, but she would have to fully recover first. She looked up with a grin when a familiar scent walked up the the cafe. Her eyes brightened when she saw it was Vor.

"Vor! Over here!" she called with a grin. She sat back down, as her paw still ached. As the rest of her did. She couldn't wait until she was fully healed. Then she would go up to the guild and see about joining Van's team. Didn't matter whether he was a rescuer or explorer. So long as she could have fun adventures with him.

Van

Van put the money he had earned in his bag with the rest of his cash. He was glad Vor showed up when he had. Poor guy, he must have been tired. Van couldn't blame him. Two dungeons in one day would take it out of anyone. He yawned himself and walked back to town. He went by the Storage and dropped off his items, what few he had left, and then the bank. He withdrew the money. He counted it. He had 496 poke. Not a bad amount, but not enough to really do a whole lot. He put 400 back in the bank and walked along.

"Hey! Did you hear what happened?" a passing Treecko asked. Van looked at him.
    "No, what?" Van asked, confused.
    "A meteor came down. Killed a guild recruit. So long kiddo," the Treecko said he walked off. Van was sad. He didn't like to hear that. Maybe this had something to do with all the other diasters. And what had happened to Snack? He had been asking all the guild members he had seen and no one could answer him. He seemed to have disappeared off the face of the planet. He decided to pay a visit to the cafe, as Silva was usually there. He knew she'd be able to cheer him up. She always did...

Megaman765

Years
    Vor entered the Cafe, walking for the most part. He wasn't up for using his Telekenesis to make him float. He could barely concentrate as is. When he came into the Cafe he noticed it was fairly crowded, as it usually was at night. Mostly of various pokemon telling stories to each other. He then noticed that Silva was calling for him. Vor happily waved back,

"Silva! How are you feeling?" Vor asked. He then noticed that Van had walked in as well. "Van! Over here!" Vor called out.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    The pichu asked who they were. "I'm Jake, this is my partner, Navi."
    "I am Zeke, Mistress Rela's right hand pokemon. Rela is the founder of the guild. Since Hugo, a former guild member, just joined yesterday, died earlier, you will be partners with Van the vulpix. Jake, Navi; you two will stay here until the funeral for Hugo and the small ceremony for Snack, who was reportedly eaten by a seviper, who is now somewhere unknown. Therefore we can't kill the seviper and get Snacks body." Jake didn't like hearing these depressing things.
    "Navi, I'm going to get a smoothie from Spinda's cafe. If you need me, I'll be there," Jake walked out of the guild and waited for Manectric to make his rounds. The train finally screeched to a stop in front of him, and he got on. Not too many others boarded or got off and the train and it soon arrived in Asale. He walked down to the shop and gave Spinda and oran berry. He quickly made a shake out of it and set it on a table with a straw so the Jake could drink it. He sat down and looked around. There were other guild members there, including Van and Vor. There was a Zorua sitting at the table with them too, but they were no concern of his. He leaned back in his chair and waited for news of the funeral.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    " nice to meet you three so my partner is van and he's a vulpix how interesting "
    I notice jake leaving but notices navi and zeke still there. I then walk around and wait for the train then i would board it and end up in spindas café. I would then sit alone because i knew almost no one there except Jake but i didn't wanna be a burden to him.

Nideous

Years
    Silva grinned at Vor and took another sip of her smoothie. She was touched that he had been worried about her.

"Great! I've been on my feet all day! First time I can say that since I got back!" Silva said. She took another sip of her smoothie as Vor called out to Van. He walked over and sat down next to her. She rubbed against him happily. He smiled at her.

"Hey Silva, Vor. You two ok? You feeling better Silva?" Van asked as he reached over to take a sip from her smoothie. She growled at him, but in a playful tone. He stopped and looked at her.

"Van, I love you. But I love my smoothie more!" she said and he stopped trying to steal her smoothie. They both laughed and Van noticed that Jake walked in. He waved a paw at him, and frowned when he was ignored.

"Sheesh, what's his problem? Oh well. Hey, maybe when my partner finally shows up you can say hi! I mean, I saw him this morning. So he should be around here somewhere!" Van said. He was not going to bring up his defeat in the forest. Not right now. He was in a good mood now that he was with Silva and Vor. Probably the two most important people to him at the moment!

Megaman765

Years
    Vor smiled happily at Van and Silva. What a couple they were. Vor slamed his head onto the table as if he were going to fall asleep. "Uggghhhh... so... tired..." Vor moaned. "You won't believe the mess I got into. I had to go off and catch a thief... geez I went a bit deeper then I was supposed to though. There were so many Gengar down there! I completed my job and all but geez... owch!" Vor said, holding onto his arm. "Just a scratch... that Poochyna really did a number on my arm... I'm sure it'll be fine though." Vor said.

"Geez this rescueing stuff is harder then I thought..."

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I would sigh and remembers the day a piece of my ear was taken off then i cringe. I then see a vulpix who i think is van with the egylym from earlier with another pokemon.

" I wonder if thats my partner " I said under my breath

Nideous

Years
    "You should be fine after a good long rest Vor," Van said quietly. He smiled at him. Silva grinned and nodded her agreement.

"So Van, how was your day?" she asked. It was Van's turn to bang his head on the table.

"Ugh... I don't even want to talk about it. First day as a rescuer and I need someone to bail me out of trouble," Van said as he shook his head. Silva looked thoughtfully at him. She didn't press him for details, which he was thankful for. Instead, she simply nuzzled him caringly.

"You'll have a better day tomorrow. Both of you," she said with a smile. Van eyed her oddly. He smiled at her, grateful that she was trying to cheer him and Vor up.

"Well, I can't have a worse one," Van said with a smile. He looked at Vor, and then past him. He had seen an odd Pichu eyeing him curiously. Van waved a friendly paw at him. He didn't know the guy, but he was certainly in the mood to make new friends!

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I wave back at the vulpix with a little smile on my kind of cheerful face
    " wonder who he is " I say in a quiet voice mostly to myself.
    I wondered if i should go over there and introduce myself

Back