• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Legend Rescue Team

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Vor chuckled when Van mentioned that "someone" helped him. He decided to mess with him a bit and just be straight with it. "Heheh. You welcome Van." Vor said with a mischievous chuckle. "Ah well we all got in pretty bad situations ourselves. Nonetheless, we're all alive and next time we'll know what to expect right?" Vor said. He was prepared for any bad situations in the future... well he hoped doing two dungeons in one day wouldn't become a bad habit or anything. This was exausting... he wouldn't be surprised if he overslept.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Van smiled and nodded. Silva simply shook her head. They were both happy that all three of them were alright. And Silva was getting much better.

"You two are both nuts!" she said. Van smirked and gave her a gentle shove. She dramatically dropped herself fto the floor and laughed at him.

"You're just as nuts, Silva. More so because you got hurt really bad and you still want to go with us! So, who's crazy here?" Van said. Silva barked out a laugh.

"And proud of it! After all, someone has to do something about all that';s bee going on!" Silva said. Van smirked and swiped her smoothie while she was speaking.

"I'll drink to that!" Van said. He began drinking her smoothie. She growled at him and bit his ear. She pulled the drink away from him.

"Hey! That's mine!" Silva said merrily. Van shook his head. He sat and laughed. No wonder she had wanted to keep it away from him. The smoothie had a light, sweet flavor. He didn't have that much of a sweet tooth. Still, it was a good drink. He looked at Vor to see what he thought of their antics.

"Still, I wonder who I'll have to rescue tomorrow. And if they'll give me a new partner. Because Snack seems to have disappeared! And what about you Vor? Are you excited about tomorrow?" Van said. He looked at Vor expectantly. He was waiting for an answer. Silva either didn't notice or didn't care that Vor had told her he was the one that had rescued Van. She'd probably thank him when Van wasn't around. She was odd like that.

Megaman765

Years
    Vor chuckled lightly at both of their antics. He wasn't one to get extremely excited. His psychic powers could go haywire otherwise... and that wouldn't be fun in such a fine establishment such as this.

"My partner is gone too. Something bad happened to him apparently... hrm. Must be related to that loud crash I heard earlier..." Vor said. He let his head rest against the desk again. "Tomorrow...? As long as my next mission isn't too crazy then sure. Totally looking forward to it..." Vor said half sarcasticly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I look at the three of them having a good time
    " wow they are so crazy and awesome " I said in awe and amazement

Nideous

Years
    "A meteor came down and killed him when it crashed into a statue. Nearly killed me too, because I was under it when it broke! But I managed to get out of the way!" Silva said. Van looked at her with shock. He hadn't heard she was there! He was doubly glad that all the excitement for the day was over. He nuzzled her again and stood up.

"I'll be right back. I have to go do something," Van said. He smiled at the group and walked off toward that Pichu that kept staring at him. I mean, it's not every day you see a Vulpix with white fur, but come on! Enough already!

"Say, I couldn't help but notice you staring at me and my friends. Would you care to join us? There's plenty of room around the table!" Van said happily. He grinned at the Pichu and pulled on the scarf around his neck. He stood, patiently waiting for an answer.

"Now that Van is gone, I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for saving my Van. He can get into a lot of trouble by himself. He's so... Simple, you know? But I love him for that. So thanks Vor," Silva said a moment after Van had left the table. She looked at Vor with her flashing teal eyes. She was normally a joker just like Van, but she was serious about this. She had no idea what she would do without him.

Megaman765

Years
    "It did? Geez... natural disasters all over the place eh?" Vor said calmly. His partner just died, and yet he chose to remain calm. Not just because he didn't know him or anything. This was bounc to be an occuring thing sooner or later. When Van left to talk to the Pichu that was stareing at them, Silva properly thanked Vor for helping him.

"Not a problem. I'd never forgive myself he died down there. And I know how upset you would be. Always willing to help you two stay happy." Vor said happily.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    "Really you would like me to join you" I asked surprised.
    " oh and my name is rafael i was staring because i thought you might be van the vulpix " I blurted out quickly and somewhat hard to understand.

Nideous

Years
    "Of course we want you to join us! Silly!" Van said with a smile. He turned and began walking toward his friends. Then he turned and looked Rafael over a few times.

"How did you know my name? Because I'm Van," Van asked. He wasn't that well known! Not even here in his own hometown! But that would change as he got stronger! He knew it would. He would make a name for himself as the greatest rescuer of all time! He'd get the legendary Lucario Rank! There was no question about it!

Silva smiled at Vor again.

"Aw... That's sweet of you," she said with a slight blush. She was lucky to have friends like these around. She couldn't wait until she was strong enough to go out on missions again.

Megaman765

Years
    "Heh... thanks." Vor said nervously. He knew both Van and Silva pretty well, If anything they were his best friends around the whole town. It was good to have connections like that... "Geez... I just realized that now I don't even have a Teammate anymore. So much for Team Forerunner... meh..." Vor said.

"I'm mostly looking for a teamate that can work with my moveset. I have a strategy planned out for support, using a combination of Simple Beam and Psych up. If I were to use it on a partner, they would be able to power theirselves up twice as fast with something like agility. With Psych up I could get those same boosts. If I had a partner who could work with me like that then we would be quite a team..." Vor said.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I would follow Van over to where Vor and Silva are.
    " I know your name because Zeke told me my new partner was going to be Van the vulpix " I said that in a cheerful tone of voice

Nideous

Years
    Van turned to face Rafael. His new partner? He already had a partner! Maybe they assigned him to something else? Eh, Van decided not to worry about it. So long as he actually had a partner. That would be just fine with him. He smiled and waved Rafael to follow him. He walked back to his table and sat down next to Silva again.

"Guys, I'd like to introduce my new partner Rafael. Rafael, this is my best friend Vor, and my girlfriend Silva! She was also the only other member of my old rescue team: Team Burning Shade. But after we got hurt on a mission to try and save the legendary pokemon, we disbanded. I went to the guild to train while she heals up," Van said happily to the group. Silva looked around and settled her eyes on Rafael.

"Hm... His new partner? Well, it's nice to meet you Rafael! Hope to be hanging out with you and Van at the guild soon!" Silva said with a smile that was more like a toothy grin. Van was very happy. He looked at her and she drank the last of her smoothie. Silva turned to Vor.

"Hm... Maybe the guild will assign you a new team mate? Team Forerunner doesn't have to be out! I'm sure you can do just fine on your own!" Silva said with a smile. Van was sure she was right. He had utmost confidence in Vor's abilities. After all, anyone that could do two dungeons in one day was a force to be reckoned with!

"Totally! And if you need help, my rescue team is always there to help! I'll even give you reduced rates for being my friend! Speaking of teams, Rafael, what do you want our name to be? Because without Snack I kind of need a new name," Van said with a happy grin.

Megaman765

Years
    Vor turned to Raphael and nodded. "Ah... I remember running into you earlier before I went to go save Van. Sorry for running off like that. I never got to introduce myself." Vor said. He then turned to Silva.

"Two dungeons.... yeah I suppose so. Though I mostly had a bunch of lucky breaks. The thief I was after took care of alot of pokemon in the dungeon while I was chasing him and Van of course cleared the way a little. Even then, I ended up being exhausted. Close quarters is not my thing. I need somebody that can fill in for that weakness... besides, one team member isn't much of a team anyways." Vor said.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Ricky ran into the cafe, "The funeral is about to begin! It will take place behind the guild, be there as soon as possible!" the furret called to everyone and ran out again.
    "Well," Jake got up, "Gotta pay our respect," he was talking out loud, but to no one in particular. Jake went back to the train station and sat on the bench. The big cloud of steam that marked the trains arrival made Jake get up. He got up and sat in the first car. A lot of guild members, including Richy, got off the train and headed to the back of the guild. There were three head stones and a small shrine. It comforted Jake to know how few pokemon had actually died during the guild training. All of the guild members were around on of the graves and the shrine, solemn looks on their faces. Jake hung his head in respect.
    "Today, we hang our heads in silence for the passing of two of our most recent guild members, Hugo the Riolu and Snack the Elekid. We have only a small shrine for Snack because his body was not found." Rela starte. She was holding a small wrapped up form, Hugo. The Blaziken set him in a casket and closed the lid. She tossed a hand full of dirt on top of it. All the guild members respectfully did the same. Jake didn't have any hands, so he just pushed what he thought to be a handful in. Luna and Sol then filled in the rest. Jake went to his bed with out eating dinner and fell asleep.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I look at Silva and smile a little bit. " I hope to see you again at the guild to Silva "

I then look at Van "How about the name Team Electric-Flare " I ask him cheerfully hoping he liked the name.

I lastly look at Vor " Are you feeling better Vor and how is the sneasel " I would ask sounding a little concerned.

Nideous

Years
    "Electric Flare? That sounds... Intersesting. Alright! We're Team Electric Flare!" Van said happily to Rafael. He was glad to have a team mate again. Hopefully the two of them would get along when it came to rescues together.

"Yeah totally!" Silva said. Van was about to say something to Vor when someone walked in and announced a funeral for Hugo the Riolu and... Snack the Elekid!? Snack was... Dead!? That hit Van like a ton of bricks. And it struck him how he almost was among the deceased if it hadn't been for Vor. That poison had been slowly killing him! He still felt a little weakened. He and Silva slowly got the their feet, and as he looked at Silva he could tell the same thoughts were going through her mind.

"Come on. We don't want to miss the funeral," Van said quietly. He walked out to the etrain and got on. The rest of the night was a blur. He had no idea what he said, or who he talked to. He was sad, and angry at the same time. These deaths of two that were as he was; new, inexperienced, young; was too much to handle. It hit home how very lucky he had been to escape death. He had so much to live for. And it could all be taken away in a flash. No, he wasn't going to let this happen. He had to fix things. He had to make them right! He was going to stop all the diasters. He knew it in his bones. He roasted the new bed the guild had put out for him and lay down in the ashes, ready to sleep.

Megaman765

Years
    "Hmm." Vor simply nodded as he got out of his seat and headed to the guild with the others for the funeral. What a way to go. Down by a meteor? Sheesh. Vor stood quiet as the funeral commenced. Two pokemon dead on the first day. What a shame... Vor stayed calm about it all. Again, it wasn't that he didn't care, he just wasn't the kind to get upset about this kind of thing. It was bound to happen alot in the up and coming days...

Vor went to the boys room in the guild to get some well deserved sleep. He noticed Van looked worried throughout the whole funeral. He couldn't blame him... he would have been in one of those caskets if it weren't for Vor! He was hoping the casualties would be minimized tomorrow hopefully... but he had a very big responsibility on his hands... he mostly hoped to have a partner to work with tommorow. Doing missions alone tended to be really boring alot of the time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I look at van and then I say " i knew you'd like it " I would hear the news about the funeral. I then board the train and go to the funeral. After the funeral I would go to my bed and cry myself to sleep hoping that doesnt happen to me.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    "The funeral is about to begin! It will take place behind the guild, be there as soon as possible!" the Ricky called to everyone. "Well," Jake said standing up, "Gotta pay our respect,"
    Moments like this always made Navi miserable: Right before the funeral when everyone is gathered together and the entire atmosphere is just gloomy. No one ever talks the just stand around felling sorry for the one who died, and their families.

The steam, and the hissing of the brakes notified Navi that the train had arrived to take everyone to the guild for the burial. Everyone made there way to the rear of the guild where there were three tombstones and a shrine.
    Everyone hung his or her heads in respect. Today, we hang our heads in silence for the passing of two of our most recent guild members, Hugo the Riolu and Snack the Elekid. We have only a small shrine for Snack because his body was not found." Rela said. Rela put the wrapped up remains of Hugo into the casket and closed the lid. She tossed a hand full of dirt on top of it. All the guild members respectfully did the same. Navi did the same and also placed a hand full of dirt on the grave. A teardrop rolled down Navi's face, he couldn't help but to cry.
    After the burial everyone left: the guild members to the guild and the residents back to the train. Navi went strait to bed to have a sleepless night felling sorrow for everyone who had to suffer fates like Hugo and Snack had.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Luna's voice pierced Jake's mind again with what would become the usual "Wake up, sweeties!" He got up as fast as he could, not wanting to be poked in the back again. As soon as breakfast was over, Luke and Sol gave out the missions.
    "Today, we have a joint mission for you, team Forerunner, if that is still your name, and team blazing thunder, if that is still your name, you will be working together until we can find a partner for you, Vor," Luke said. "Because you have greater numbers now, we have a double rescue mission that you need to accomplish. we have a pidgeotto, stuck under a rock in the deepest part of pitch forest. You'll need to take him to Roselia to get some kind of pain killer from her. Before you rescue him though, on the way there though, you need to find a young zangoose. He got lost and his mother is offering 600 poke for whomever can find him. Wait until Sol is done speaking, because we have some other information for you," Luke finished, his right head nodded at Sol.
    "You, team Liquid Metal, you did excellent work finding that treasure," the lunatone said in monotone, almost robotic voice, "Today there is a thief that needs to be caught. He is a seel, to be found in Sea Cavern. Whatever you do, don't make the same mistake that Vor did. Do not go beyond even the fourth floor, or you will be severly punished not by us, but by the pokemon there. The seel is about as strong as you are, so I doubt he'll go below that floor either. You'll be working with Mitchell the Fraxure."
    Okay, now, I'm assuming y'all want more team members, right?" Luke said now. "Then, you should go talk to Della. She doesn't configure your teams, that's Luna's job, but she forges the add on to the badge that allows you to have the wild pokemon join your team. Once you have too many members, you'll talk to Luna to arrange your team," with that, Luke left.
    Sol looked at Navi and Jake, then called out, "Mitchell!" A fraxure came down the ladder into the common room, "You'll be working with Team Liquid Metal. They're out to catch a thief after they meet with Della for the badge add on. Would you please make sure they don't go past the fourth floor?"
    "Sure thing, Sol," Mitchell looked at Jake and Navi as Sol left. "You two look funny. Let's go talk with Della," Mitchell had a very distinct Russian accent, which Jake pointed out.
    "Well, you sound funny, so you have no right to be talking about us," he chided.
    "I like you. I can tell you fight good fight," Mitchell grinned at him.
    Jake sighed and started up the ladder. Della was on the second floor just kind of sitting there. It was strange to see a mechanized mammoth such as herself in such a small area. She seemed to fit right into this steam punk world, looking like some kind of automation herself.
    "I'm guessing y'all need a recruitment badge add-on?" Della had a southern accent, slightly disrupted by the sound of what seemed to be gears as she moved around and talked. It was weird, like she was some kind of half living thing.
    "Yup. We're going to find a seel in Sea Cavern, but first we need to talk to Zeke," Jake told her.
    "We'll, y'all be careful out there, ya here? It's very sad when somebody goes to heaven." Della held a small pin, which didn't even look like it was possible for her to hold with out breaking, next to the badge on the treasure bag. It changed the badge from a silvery white to a dark, shiny gray. "It'll still change colors when you rank up, it'll just be darker. Good Luck, darlin's!" Della waved and Jake went to the main floor, looking for Zeke.
    "You never paid us for the treasure we found," he said when he found the sigilyph.
    "Oh, right! Here you go." 200 poke materialized from the ground, and was set in the treasure bag. It was then and there that Jake decided that ghost types creeped him out; a lot.
    Jake walked back to Navi and Mitchell, "So, is there anything we should get before we leave for the dungeon?"
    Well, we should probably stop at Roselia's orchard and get something from her once we get to town. She'll be able to give you something for free," Mitchell said.
    "Okay, Navi, can you think of anything? we have I think 520 poke now, and 320 is in the bank. We should probably buy some gummies, is there anything else?"

(Creb, you can also control Mitchell if you want. He's an NPC)

Nideous

Years
    Van slowly awoke to the sound of the morning assignments. He had almost over slept. He yawned loudly and pulled himself out of the ashes that were his bed. A few of them were still glowing red. He must have really lit up in his sleep. Man, what weird dreams he had had last night. He grinned happily when he heard he would be paired with Vor today. He walked up to the head of the room and waited on his two team mates to get there. He shook his head and tried to wake up a little bit more. Man, he was still tired and worn out from yesterday. He wanted to ask someone about whether Silva could join his team, but decided to wait until she was fully healed.

He was a little sad about how she had gotten hurt so bad in the first place. The two of them had been traverling up a mountain, where they had heard rumors that one of the legendary pokemon was. Van being the stronger of the two had taken the lead, and they blasted there way up the mountain without incident... Until they reached the eigth floor. Then, Van had been hit pretty badly. He was knocked for a loop and couldn't think, couldn't focus. So, Silva decided that they needed to get home. She led him back down the mountain, getting hit quite a lot from everywhere. She had managed well enough, shielding Van from further harm until he had run off. He couldn't remember why he had done it, he just remembered he had. When she finally had caught up with him he was under attack by a Skarmory. She bravely jumped in and took the hit that would have killed Van. Van came to a moment later and blasted the Skarmory until it ran away, but the damage had been done. He took out the broken badge he hadn't thrown away. Team Burning Shade. Hm... The badge was cracked down the middle and scorched black. He wasn't sure it would work anymore. He put the badge back in his bag and yawned again, waiting for his two team mates to wake up. He had to stop dwelling on the past and move ahead. Silva was, after all. She had moved on, saying it was just one of those things that happened in this world. Team Burning Shade was gone. But Team Electro Flare was going to go on and be great!

(OOC: I hope you don't mind that I changed the name a tad bit. :D )

Back