• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Legend Rescue Team

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
  • Van sure did get violent when Rattata... That anklet was very precious to him. However it scared off the young Zangoose was scared off. Odd... Vor pictured them to be fairly brave pokemon. He was still young though so it was understandable. Unfortunately, catching him wasn't going to be so easy. At this rate, they would make the same mistake Vor did with Sneasel.

On the third floor, Vor caught a glimpse of Zangoose running off.

"Wait come back!" Vor called out. He chased on after him and were lead to a very large room... it had quite a bit of wild pokemon in it but thankfully it wasn't anything bad like a monster house. It wasn't all that hectic in the forest like other areas of the world. He heard that other dungeons in the world were prone to having traps as well... all he hoped was that he would foresee them before he activated such traps but he had no concern for them currently.

Two Beedrill flew toward Vor and tried to gang up on him. While he was able to fend off one of them, The second beedrill had poisoned him quickly. Oh the irony... It was a darn good thing they had Peacha berries on them. The wonders of actually being prepared... Vor took a bite of one of the berries and pressed on after defeating another beedrill.

Before they made it to the stairs, Vor and the others had caught up with the Zangoose who had been fighting off another Seviper. The species tended to have quite a rivalry... though Vor was more interested in helping his client so he decided to lend a helping hand. The Zangoose seemed to be sharpening up his own claws.

"Hey! Here this will help!" Vor said as he used Simple Beam on the Zangoose. It would replace his ability for awhile... but while he had the ability, he would be able to power himself up twice as much. Using hone claws once more, Zangoose's claws were more then Razor sharp in an instant... Vor would have used Psych up to add to his own benefit but physical strength wasn't exactly useful to him.

The Zangoose was able to fight off the Seviper with ease Thank's to Vor's help. He looked at Van with a sense of fear.

"Um... look... sorry about earlier... Van over here tends to get uh..." He paused a moment. "...Angry alot of the time. Heh. We were sent here to help you out of here. Vor Hinvick, of Team Forerunner." he added.

Zangoose nodded and with the push of a button, was teleported back out of the dungeon. Silent fellow... no wonder he was so timid earlier.

"Let's move on eh?" Vor said.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Fourth floor: As we approached the fourth floor I would get surrounded by two pidgey and a seviper. I would easily knockout the pidgeys with a single thunderbolt and get knocked back by the seviper's poison tail luckily not getting poisoned. I would then knockout the seviper with iron tail.

In the distance i see pidgeotto. I then walk up to her and deliver the medicine. Then i press a button on the rescue badge and we all teleport out of there

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • (OOC: Sorry, but Megaman and I can't accept that ending. Also, Zapdos said that Pidgeotto is on the last floor. htat means the fourth and fifth floors have to be traveled through to get to the last room. Also, to mix things up, can I put a boss in the room with Pidgeotto? Like a powerful poicon type or something?)

Van and his friends made their way to the fourth floor. He examined them. Vor was a little injured, but he seemed alright. Rafael wasn't that bad off. Van nodded at them and took the lead again. He walked down the hallway, firing a Shadow Ball at a Bellsprout, who got hit and turned angrily at him. It fired a Razor Leaf at him, which he was unable to dodge. Angry now, he fired a Flamethrower at it, which it dodged. He growled as it came closer, leaping to the side as it tried to hit him. He growled and venom covered his fangs. He bit it with Poison Fang, knocking it out. Van huffed and kept going. He stopped in a room and made his way over to a corner. He picked up the Rawst Berry he found there and shoved it in his bag. He nosed about in it and picked out one of his apples, as he was getting pretty hungry. He chowed down on it and set off again. Down the next hallway, a Poochyena charged at him. He stopped and his tails began to glow silvery. He smacked the pup with Iron Tail and he ran away, yipping and barking. Van shook his head when a Natu Teleported out of their way. He found the stairs in the next room and went up them.

Megaman765

Years
  • While following Van, Vor was tempted to use the Eyedrop seed he was given the other day... but in this kind of situation, going treasure hunting during a rescue mission wouldn't exactly be wise. While it could show where other Pokemon are hidden, it could also reveal the locations of items around a floor. Would be handy for a revisit sometime...

They must have been close to Pidgeotto by now... But Van didn't hear any kind of crys coming from Pidgeotto... maybe a little further in... Still continuing through the forest... funny enough the stairs to the final floor were right next to them. That made their job a hell of alot easier at least. Vor wouldn't have been so tired the day before if this coincidence had occured earlier in one of the dungeons he was in. Vor followed on up the stairs, hopefully they would find Pidgeotto up there...

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I would walk foward and see a couple Arbok surrounding the pidgeotto. I would run at one Arbok at high speeds and my body turns yellow and the Arbok faints. I then turn around and gets ambushed from behind with a barrage of poison tail and poison fangs. I barely survive and my cheeks glow blue and I knockout both Arbok. Then two beautifly and two dustox appear and use silver wind and I hit the wall almost knocked out.

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: I;d rather move on with the story than fight about how unlikely it is that a rookie fresh from the guild can take a ton of attacks from powerful pokemon and not faint. So, I'll roll with it. Just keep in mind that you aren't all powerful. And please try to make your posts a bit longer. You've gotten a little better, but they are still very short. Ok?)

Van was in awe as Rafael fearlessly charged into the three Arbok. He kncoked one Arbok out, and the other two advanced on him. Van wasn't about to let that happen. He blasts the two remaining Arbok with his Flamethrower as they rain down blows on the poor Pichu. Rafael then finishes them off with an attack of his own, and is slammed into a wall by a pair of Beutifly and a pair of Dustox. Van Throws and Oran Berry at Rafael and leaps up at one of the Dustox, chomping him with Fire Fang.

"Vor! Take care of Rafael!" Van yelled down as he tokk another bite of the bug, his weight dropping it to the ground. He turned and leapt to the side as a Beutifly flapped her wings and whipped up a powerful Silver Wind at him. Van hunkered down and yelped in pain, but it passed and he returned fire with a Flamethrower, feeling his strength starting to fade himself. He needed help, and he needed it fast.

Megaman765

Years
  • Vor fended off the Various wild Pokemon around the Pidgeotto. Seemed they all wanted a snack for their own and were fighting over the prize. The only thing was that Vor's team wasn't looking to eat the prize at the end. He could see the Pidgeotto in the middle of it all, It's wing stuck under the rock still. vor was mostly focused on Protecting Pidgeotto, at least until it was clear enough to get out safely. While fighting though, it seemed Rafeal and Van had gotten them selves into a tight situation their selves. Vor had spent alot of time training his own psychic abilities so he was fairly skilled in battle...

He used Thunderbolt on another group of bug pokemon and ran off to help Rafeal and fed him the Oran berry that was thrown toward him. As soon as he finished with that, Vor quickly flew over to Van to give him another Oran berry that he had packed in his own Bag.

"Comon Van, two times? Heh, you gonna be the death of me one of these days." Van joked. The swarm seemed to die down. When they realized the battle wasn't going to be won, the wild pokemon eventually fled.

"Alright... looks like they won't be bugging us for awhile... comon lets get Pidgeotto out of there." Vor said as he floated over to the trapped bird Pokemon. Vor concentrated his energy on the Bolder that was keeping Pidgeotto trapped and used Telekinesis to move the large rock off of Pidgeotto's wing.

"Ah... thanks... I seriously thought I was going to be lunch for one of those things..." Pidgeotto said. Vor nodded.

"It's not a problem. Vor Hinvick of Team Forerunner. We're here to get you out of here." Vor said. He aimed his badge to the Pidgeotto and warped him out of the Dungeon. "Alright guys we should head out of he..." Vor was instantly interrupted by a loud rumble in the distance. Somewhere in the Forest... It was a loud stomping sound... he couldn't make out what the sound was, but he wasn't willing to find out.

"We need to get out of here. Now." Vor said as he was ready to push the button on his badge to warp out of the dungeon. He looked at the others for some approval before heading out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Rafael would get up and see Vor take care of the other bug pokemon. He then sees him waiting to push the button on the badge to leave the dungeon. After that he would feel the vibration and would fall face first into the ground. Five seconds later he would get up and spit out some dirt.

" what was that shaking... and eww "

Nideous

Years
  • Van shook himself off and blasted the Dustox again. He grinned gratefully and chowed down on the ORan Berry Vor gave him.

"Oh come off it! I make life fun for you!" Van said as soon as there was a break in the fighting. He looked around, but there were no other challengers. Vor moved the rock and sent the Pidgeotto home. Then he activated his own badge to go home. Van did the same, thinking that since he and Vor were on seperate rescue teams, it might not work unless one of them was rescuing the other. Either way, they all made it back in one piece. Which was good, because Van really didn't want to find out what that rumbling had been. He looked at Rafael as he spoke.

"Foget the rumbling, let's go get our loot!" Van said happily. This was his favorite part of the job. He walked toward the lobby where the young Zangoose and his mother were waiting.

"Err... Sorry about scaring you kid. I'm happy you're home safe and sound!" Van said happily. The young Zangoose nodded at him and the mother stepped forward.

"Thank you for rescuing my son! Here is your reward," she said, placing the 600 poke on the ground. Van was thinking about how to divide it when Pidgeotto walked over to them. He waited patiently for her to begin speaking.

(OOC: Someone else can do Pidgeotto's reward. If I recall, it was one Reviver Seed per member, right Zapdos?)

Megaman765

Years
  • Pidgeotto flew over too the team happily with three revival seeds. She placed them on the floor for each of them too pick up.

"You three all got me out of a really tight situation back there. Thank you... Just glad you got me out before one of those pokemon could get a good bite on me." Pidgeotto said.

"Haha, Not a problem. Just good to see you aren't too beat up. Just give us a call if you ever get into a tight situation like that again." Vor said happily. Pidgeotto flew off. Vor looked down at the pile of money and took about 200 Poke. Since there were three of them, he figured splitting it up in thirds would be fair enough. He also handed the others one revival seed. Vor preyed he wouldn't have to use this... but it would be good to have around in a dire emergency.

"Well Van, Looks like we've finished up our Job. Where do ya wanna go now?" he asked

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Rafael would pick up 200 poke and a reviver seed. He would smile at Van and Vor for saving his butt back there. He would then spit at the floor because he had dirt in his mouth still.

" Thank you guys for saving my butt back there "

Nideous

Years
  • "Hey, no problem Raf! It's what friends do! Anyways, Vor, I was going to go find Silva and see what she's up to. I'll see about heading to the bar after I meet up with her. See ya later!" Van said. He picked up his share of the loot and put it in the bag. He was going to put half of every bit of cash he had earned into the Team Electro Flare's bank account. And all the items, of course. He wanted to be sure that the whole team would have the funds needed to go before spending anything on himself. With that thought in mind, he walked out of the guild and headed for the train.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • (Sorry for my lack of actual posts, but Crebirk is neglecting this RP :( )

Jake lead the party into the first floor of Sea Cavern; unfortunately, the first room they walked into was a monster house, and there was only one pile of money, but it looked like a lot. Fortunately, the stairs were in there too, and if just one of them could make it, the other two would be brought with that one. Jake used hone claws and charged at a wingull using aerial ace. The move knocked it out instantly and Jake turned tog et hit in the chest by a water gun. Jake's scarf was now soaked and sticking to his body, slightly impending his movement. A spheal used rollout, knocking Jake back even more, almost causing him to fall into the deeper water. The pokemon was about to charge him again when Mitchell hit it with an ironhead, knocking it out. Mitchell got surrounded by a few water pokemon, but they were continually knocked back by dragon breath. Out of nowhere, Jake couldn't move. He looked down to see vines around his body, avoiding the spike on his chest. A lileep had gotten cocky and used wrap, preventing Jake from moving. Mitchell was pretty occupied right now, so he called out to his partner, "Navi, grab the money and head into the stairs, it'll take us with you, go!"

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
  • (I'm so so so sorry for not posting soon. My computer crashed, and my cell is to slow to post but I'll try)
    There were too many pokemon, there were to strong. The pokemon quickly overwelmed Jake, Navi, and Mitchell. Jake yelled for Navi to run for the stairs, but many of the pokemon were blocking the stairs. Navi took the poke, and took a running start and then jumped into his shell, and ricocheted off the other pokemon untill he reached the stairs, and jumped in.

As they entered the second floor of the dungeon Navi tuned and said to the others "We're going to need to be a bit more careful or they'll snap us like a twig! just follow my lead." Navi said running quickly out of the large cavern to the smaller tunnels. 'You can be more easily ambushed when your in an open area' Anna's voice hinted. 'Always be alert' Anna's voice came again as he heard other pokemon coming. Without hesitation he took a detour to the far right, which led them to the stairs "What luck" Navi said quickly running down the stairs to the third floor

zapdos926

Years
  • (I'll control Mitchel and Jake for this post, Mitchell for the third floor, and Jake for teh fourth, just to make it go faster, since the others are all ready done. Also, new character introduction in this post:
    Chief Ella the Swampert: Head of the police, fire control and any necessary demolition. She has no building, but will appear to apprehend any criminals you arrest and in the case of a sever fire. Later in the RP, once you get enough money, I will allow you to demolish old plots of land of the Azale town map and she'll be there to supervise the demolition and construction of the house that you can put there. She will be in charge of the buying and selling of that as well.)

There was hardly any time between the first and third floors. Mitchell took the lead, beating on any pokemon that attacked from the front. Jake was in the back, keeping any sneak attacks from occuring. A trade between an apple and a reviver seed later, Jake lead through the fourth floor. The seel was nowhere in sight, but he could almost feel it's anxiety. The wandered the entire floor of the dungeon until they finally caught him coming out of one of the deep water side passages. Seeing Mitchell as the biggest threat, it launched an ice beam at him, freezing the Fraxure and almost knocking him out. Jake rushed the seel with an aerial ace and was pushed back by a water gun. Jake attacked it with a sucker punch and then another aerial ace, but it still wasn't knocked out; man these thieves were strong! The seel launched two consecutive water guns at Jake, but Mitchell, who had thawed, jumped in and took all the damage. He was knocked out and Jake quickly touched the badge which was on the bag to the Fraxures' side, teleporting him home.
    "Okay, Navi, we've got this. There's only one reviver seed, so be careful."

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Rafael would look at Vor and Van. He would then walk around passing Ella the swampert not even noticing he would walk into a pole. He would then fall on his butt because he was remembering how he almost got knocked out in the dungeon.

" Why am i so weak, " he said in a sad voice. I then bump into Zeke the sigilyph. " Sorry Zeke i wasn't looking where i was going " he said in a sorry voice and soft tone. " Its ok Rafael so why are you distracted," said Zeke. Rafael would then tell him about how he almost got knocked out in the dungeon.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
  • Navi wasn't ready for this he had never battled a Pokemon this strong before. When the battle first struck out Navi used withdraw to protect him from any hits. After a while he realized that the seel had not targeted him, for had had targeted his two partners.
    Seeing a window of opportunity, Navi quickly scurried over behind the seel where he was out of is view. This is when Mitchel take a seriously fatal attack that was aimed for Jake, causing him to faint and be transported back to the guild. "Okay, Navi, we've got this. There's only one reviver seed, so be careful." Jake said.
    The seel realized that Navi had snuck up be hind him and turned around only to get hit strait on with a water fall attack. Seel flew back and cringed. This gave Navi another chance to attack, this time using Surf all the surrounding water came up like a title wave and poured down on the seel. The bow must be helping greatly because Navi's attacks were by far stronger than usual.
    The wounds from his teammates had caused and the recent attacks from Navi was a little too much for the seel who fainted. "Ok, Glad that's taken care of" Navi said dizzy and out of breath. "Lets go back to the guild."

zapdos926

Years
  • (Poke-fan, you'r posts are getting much better! You still need to work on your consistency and overall grammar (capitalizations, not putting a space between the quotations and words that are being said, etc.), but you're getting better!)

"Yes, let's," Jake couldn't help but agree. He was tired and sore. Jake touched the badge against Navi's side, then teh Seel, who was groaning loudly and then touched it himself. Jake was instantly transported back to the guild. A swampert was standing nearby, flanked by two marshtomp. The marshtomp picked the Seel up and carried it away.
    "Thank you very much for apprehending this criminal, he has been on the charts for theft for a while now, and only recently it has become more severe!" she said. The swampert was about to hand Jake the money, but realized that he didn't have any hands, "Oops, sorry, honey," she handed the money to Navi who put it in the bag.
    When the swampert left, he turned to Zeke, who was nearby, "Who is that swampert? I've never seen her before." he asked the sigilyph.
    "That's Ella, she's the new police and fire chief as well as the demolitions expert," Zeke explained.
    Jake saw the pichu from earlier that day; he was looking kind of glum so he walked over, "Rafael, right? What's wrong?" Jake patted his back gently with the flat of his blade.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Rafael would feel the pat on the back and turn to see Jake. He would then wonder how to answer his question. "Yea im Rafael and your Jake right. Anyways im a little sad because i almost got knocked out during our rescue today. Why am i so weak," He would then look at Jake and smile hopeing he didnt hear what he said.

" So did you catch that seel you were after," He says trying to lighten up the mood. He would then look behind Jake hopeing to find his partner.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
  • The light from the transporting beam dimmed. Navi was face to face with a swampert. He jumped back startled, for he had never seen her around the town before. She politely thanked them for the capture of the seel, and gave team liquid metal the reward for the seels capture. She left the two wondering who she was. "Well I'm about done for the day." Navi said alloud, and walked of to get some grub. After dinner Navi went straight to bed, he was tired after that intense fight. 'I wonder what happend to Mitchel, after he left we never saw him again' Navi thought to himself 'I would have never thought we would be able to beat seel, but we did the unexpected. Times like these make me happy to live, to be on an exploration team, and for freinds. Like Jake.' Navi thought as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Back