• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    thats pretty cool looking. if i could read japanese, i would preorder the japanese version, but alas, i cant. im gonna have to wait til spring.

balthamos

Eeveephile, nom nom!
    Years
    Pre ordered off a VERY Reliable ebay store
    <**notices link**>

o___o
    I.. must have that ds.. thats bloody beautiful ;___;

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No it isnt. If yeh want to sell it and are in america/uk go to gamestop or game or eb games. Anyweh that ds must be mine. I mean damn its pretty. But who wants to place bets that america will get a special edition one thats black and has a colored giratina!

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    But uh.
    Wont that DS be in japanese, like the home screen and such?

Just like the DS's you buy in US or EU can be in english Japanese and french(any languages I missed?) Im sure Japanese DS's can be switched to the english or other language

No it isnt. If yeh want to sell it and are in america/uk go to gamestop or game or eb games. Anyweh that ds must be mine. I mean damn its pretty. But who wants to place bets that america will get a special edition one thats black and has a colored giratina!

I bet my pokeplushie(gold pokeball until July 21st) that you are right about the black DS(just like the Dialga palkia version was in black in the US the Platinum version should also be black... I dont know about colored Giratina though...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Actually, we are going to have a silver Giratina ds, mainly because that the Diaruga/Parukia DS was originally black and then they sold it here. Can't you just get a replacement shell that has a Giratina on it and put it on your current DS?

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    there is only a white DS shown it says limited Platinum DS which means the game but nothing says anything about US or EU release...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    It said the same thing about the Diaruga/Parukia DS that it may not come into the US, but it did. I don't think it was in the EU.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well im certainly happy for you but still I dont think its allowed. Also the platinum theme si superb. I mean wow its like a platinum site forum.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    its called "advertising" which also cant be done here.
    i think we're getting a little off topic here anyways. this is platinum speculation, not "will someone buy my ds?"

i also think that the US giratina DS will be black; it would keep in time with the black dialg/palkia ds that came to the US as well.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    will it come out this friday? i thought i heard that somewhere... info i mean.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back