• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poemon Mystery DUngeon : Escaping the Dark OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • uh... Kam >< Azelf gives grovyle the tiem gear after its revealed that the tiem gears are need to stop the destruction of temperal tower..

@Eletj You can freehand the fight but msut end it that darkrai went away

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Groudon is coming, and he's angry. He's going to be mostly targeting Edward and his team, Tiffany, and Leon if he's there. It wants time gears.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • I understand now, but does it matter we are all going to Temporal Tower, if it gets to that. So I can keep it till then, but whatever. I am at this summer camp so i will post whenever I get on this laptop. Alright bye

P.S. I missed you guys

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • Hey, guys. I know it's my turn to post right now in the RolePlay, but with such an amount of things going on, I'll need some time to build the post. I'd appreciate, please, if everyone could restrain from posting something else at least until I do. I don't want to have something else to deal with. Thanks Lulz x__x'.. Also want to say I'll be using Radian in this post and maybe the couple of next ones because Umbreongirl is going to be out for a few days and she empowered me with the ability to do so until she returns.

Also, GhostPrincess, I sent you a PM which I'd appreciate you reply as soon as possible. (:

_Diego//

Years
  • ~

There it is. Wow. It's giant xD. I'd appreciate, though, you guys read it thoroughly to understand what I just did. And thanks, I guess, GhostPrincess. You're post gave me something to add.

And Eletj, your post's off. K9S8 said he made Leon go to camp. If you want to fight him, you'd have to separate Toby from the group , which are headed over to Steam Cave.

Last edited:

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Wow. I think I actually might quit this roleplay. My character is ignored and unimportant and honestly all that happens are masive full Guild brawls against Darkrai. Groudon coes and Lon just UBER PWNS it with Darkrai's power like how he put Azelf into a coma. I don't mean to be rude but this is getting ridiculous.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • [FONT="Times New Roman"][FONT="Times New Roman"][/FONT][/FONT]</3

Bonjour, and good morning everyone! I was planning on holding off communicating with anyone until I officially got back from my little excursion to Sam Sam's house, since i'm not back and I won't be posting on teh' RP until I return, but whilst I was catching up on things, I happened to read Bigfoot's little pm.. Okay, i'm not saying anything against Kam's posts, because even though they may be just seem slightly unrealistic at times, he does have good reason to make Leon so powerful. He is in Darkrai's control, and Darkrai is the main bad guy, so isn't it just logical in the slightest that Leon be more powerful than the other characters? Putting that aside, why would you quit the RP just because of one person? So if you're going to get all pissy about something Kam had his character do and take it out on everyone by quitting instead of confronting him, then quit. >_>' It's not like you posted but once every few weeks anyways. And i'm sorry that you felt Edward was ignored. The rest of the characters tend not to have a lot of socializing time when they're running their asses off from Groudon, who YOU incidentally drug into the Guild Camp right after they had just been through a bunch of nightmares. Oh, and Tiiany was dying. >>' Adios. ^^' On the brightside, i'll be returning on Friday, and i'll make my return post then. Oh, btw. I don't know how long Kam's going to be gone, but he pmed me and asked me to bunny Leon. x_x' So i'm not sure how i'm supposed to do that when i'm not even sure where Leon is, but oh well. *Shrugeth" Lawl. Could everyone remaining make sure he doesn't get left out of anything important? Merci. <3UG

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • How about we all calm down and get back to roleplaying. However, in my defense I fought the illusion Groudon when I got out of the cave while the rain from Totodile defeated the approaching one. So maybe next time you should read before you go quiting a roleplay.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • what umbreongirl said is pretty much true.

1-Kam is under the influence of Darkrai..which is the main baddie in the role-play i do agree that he makes his post a bit..over the top sometimes but it does make sense that a character under the influence of the main baddie that he would be more powerful then the rest of the group which should result in a very good conflict in the end ^.~

2- I don't mean to gang up with you on umbreon-chan but she is right on alot of things. Role-playing is supposed to be fun. If your gonna get mad and threaten to quit because your being ignored then go right ahead. You never interact with us anyway :x.. Your never involved in any of the storyline or a main conflict of darkrai x.x; Which means we can really never have a chance to speak with you.

3- I apologize if your character has been ignored. But if your character is getting ignored then you need to pm me about and cause a scene in which you won't be ignored in some way, threatening to quit is not the way to handle things its just sorta being childish :/

4- You only psot like once every 2 weeks or so. If you can't post very often then you need to pm and tell me that you have matters to tend to and could not post. That way I know your not just to lazy to post..

5- If your loosing interest in the role-play thats fine. PM me about it and we can discuss about what to do about curing your boredom. I;m human I can't know if your bored with a role-play or not. I do have other things to tend to then just keep asking the role-players ''Are you bored of the role-play?'' Just no.. that gets annoying.

6- I'm sorry to say but you never focus on any main conflicts.. Just..time gears.. the only time I've seen you interacvt with the storyline at all is the illusion groudon psot in which you never gave us a chance to say anything you just ran off. Your character would becoem more important if he actually hung out with us and interacted with any type of conflict with darkrai.

7- I'm not going to stall the role-play just cause you can't post often. I wanna have some fun role-playing with the role-play i took like 3 hours to write and think of any type of storyline.

8- I may seem harsh but it really is all true :X i don't wish foro you to quit but its very childish to quit because you feel unimportant. If you want your character to be importnat..Do a frackin post about an intrusino and helping the characters! Its not that hard...

I really don't kbow what to say. if you wanna quit quit. but I'm not gonna hold up the role-play just cause you feel unimportant to the storyling.. If you wanan feel important then just do a whole post on Edward becoming good an then helping us. If you wanna be childish aboutthis . fine. I may be sounding a bit cruel at this point but yah know.. you only psot once every week or so, I udnerstand if its just cause you have other things to tend to but a main point in roleplaying is..

-if you can't post very often don't join a role-play

I have been guilty of this every so often cause I feel to lazy to post but I fight my hand spasms (from typing long posts) and in the end i can't wait to see how people react to my post :3

-role-playing is about having fun..If your not having fun theres no point in really role-playing is there.. :/ I love role-playing because I can take on the role of another person and control that character, I admit posting long psots does get boring but its all fun in the end.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • o_o I dun like being cruel though :< but I must if I gotta be an rpg master HOOOOAAAAAHHHHH! >:3

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Let this be a lesson to you all. Don't mess with teh' GP! ;D You won't like her when she's angry? >_>' Meh. I'm lame. Anyone planning to post, btw? Diego, you were all.. "POST NAO!!" And i've failed to see a response from you yet today. So in your own words, "A post from you is required, Sir."

_Diego//

Years
  • Uhh... *Hides* I have worked on a post, actually. I just haven't posted because I'm having a it of trouble picking the ending for it. It's 2 Word pages on Arial 10, nothing special; considering I didn't have much to work with on my post ><'. Just need the last paragraphs. Should Marc only suggest they proceed so Radian makes the first steps into the forest and to the cave, should he actually take the first steps in the forest, or should he just continue to lie there with a ch33zyness in the post so Radian can take the lead your next post.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • It's that moment you touch her and actually feel alive..

AHA! *Points at him* Fiend!! You thought you could lurk about on here and completely escape my notice, Eh?! >>' Just ask GP and Kam, I see all there is. 'Tis impossible to hide from moi. I am le Ultimate Pwn Umbreongirl, after all. ^_^' Hurry and finish plx? I'm hankering to explore some caves! :o Ooh, and I think I and everyone else would urge you to go ahead and slather on the Cheezyness? Or you could just ignore her mad glomping action and be all, "Hey, let's so explore caves ritte naoo!" W/e. >D

_Diego//

Years
  • Hm.. Ok. Let's vote, people! Lol, Ok, no. I'm sure you don't want to wait for a poll to finish. And we're like, 5 people. xD. I'll toss a coin, heads means I will just continue playing along with cheesyness so you take the lead and tails will make Marc stand up. I'll have the post up in some minutes.

~

Okay, there's the post. It didn't take us anywhere, really, lulz, and I even feel I failed on the cheezyness area. Marc's a person who is more inclined at actions >> words, apprently. Lol. But coin toss >> everyone else's opinion. >D.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Greeting your rp master of the awsomeriffic role-playhas come to pos telling you very important matters *puts on buiness suit and looks all buisnessy* *thinks for a second* Ah screw it -_- *rips of suit and ish back in reguler clothes.

These are the matters I wish to tell you.

-I saw wall-e <3~
    -I'm so hot (like the temperature kind .x)
    -my post wa too cheezy for words due to me listening to a song.
    -can you guess who the figures is? >:3

Anyway.. ta ta for now my greatly friendly friends.

-your awsomeriffic rpg master GhostPrincess~

P.S.: SKADOOSH!

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • ROFL did you even read the post diego? >:o DON'T MAKE A MOCKERY OF THE RPG MASTER *flicks you on the head* >:3

I pwn you >:o

I am one with the cookies!

_Diego//

Years
  • Yesh I did. Who else could create the universe and the 3 emotional beings rother than Bidoof?
    =O. *Dies* :'(

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Bidoof..Bidoof.. He was one of the first pokemon I realyl caught in D/P X3

its to cute too! <3~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back