• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poemon Mystery DUngeon : Escaping the Dark OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • err.....I said "take a detour?" ehehehe *sweatdrop* and Kam I carry the time gear with me allthe time you can't steal it if its not there >:| and yah ya know what youi can't just take out every pokemon..shame shame shame no more of that >:|

Last edited:

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • But it's still nighttime. Lulz. And are you're going to fight it by yourself? I thought the whole group was going to do that :'(. But yeah... Like... Isn't going through a Dungeon and fighting a legendary Pokemon somewhat of a big event like to be done in one post? >>'. Especially if all characters should be involved. And now that I think of it; I can't remember the order of dungeons... Was it Fogbound Lake -> Steam Cave -> Foggy Forest? Meh, I don't know if I'm making any sense; but still, I think fighting Groudon just right now would be too much of a rush.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I edited it 0.o my bad o.o;;;;; sorry sorry vv;;;; I made my own lil post once everyone has a chance to post then we can go to illusion groudon.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

But didn't Kenneth just like, completely take out Groudon? I thought we were all going to do that together.. D< Lolz. I just now realized that Marc, Toby, and Radian are the only characters who don't have a time gear yet. Edward, Tiffany, Leon, and now Kenneth has one. .-.' *Feels left out* .. *Dashes off to steal a random time gear* Woohoo! ^_^! o_o' Now what do I do with it?

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    She makes Illusions to scare off others from he secerts. SO she can make multiple illusions.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • I'm gona be away for a few days, School Stuff. I am allowing God-moding of my Character as long as he doesn't get killed etc. Please add him into some of your posts. Much Appreciated.

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Alrighty then, Eletj. Toby will be in good hands. Though Radian will be mucho disappointed. She likes a water and a fire type, now all she needs to complete her little love trio is a grass type. And well, Treeckos are really cute. >D Kidding, by the way. x_x' Radian's an innocent little chracter, or so I like to think. x)

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • 0.o variety??? wtf that soudns wrong..so wrong it doesn't deserve to be posted o.o;;;;; I posted and once u and deigo post we can go ahead and go with illusion groudon :O

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Sowwies. Will a nice yummy Chocolate pie with extra whipped cream on top make up for my.. awful obscenity, mon dear GP-chan? ._.' I'll try to remember that teh' V word is a huge no-no. >D

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    I made awesome return post!

Groudon is going to chase Edward's team into Guild Camp because it wants Edward's two time gears. I'm feeling there should be a massive team up battle or perhaps a three way battle.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • I'm back :D. I've had alot of stuff to do, but I'm back!

Bigfoot: That would be really cool, but you'd have to check with the others

Diego & UmbreonGirl: Has anything major happened? Have we gone into the cave yet etc?

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • Nope. In fact your character hasn't even woken up. Lawl. Darkrai is tormenting Marc and Radian But that's pretty much it. Oh, and Edward is dragging Groudon to the camp. x_x'.

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Yeah, but he does't know it. But when Groudon comes, everyone's going to be in trouble.
    In response to GhostPrincess, Edward never had two time gears. The Heatran one was a decoy that led them to the Uxie one. It's all a part of a bigger plan.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Why do I have to give back my time gear? Why can't I just hold on to it till later. Any way Azelf has been put into a coma. It was going to be stolen anyway. After we had to go to the Temporal Tower. I would also like to say I am also back.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • What the kaboosh? For some reason GP, your post isn't showing up when I read the thread..If I post it will show up as the previous post....spooky....Anyway can you pm what darkrai's going to do in my fight with him? or should I freehand it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back