• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poemon Mystery DUngeon : Escaping the Dark OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

I have no idea where GP is, she's been missing for several days Zimvee, and she is the RP master of this Roleplay, so I guess you'll just have to wait until she gets back. But I will let you know that currently it seems we only have about six or seven active Roleplayers at the most, and still two spots that can be filled (Bulbasaur and Turtwig) so maybe she'll let you in. ^^'

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Okay, Well I guess this might've been kinda important to mention earlier.. but where are we going exactly and what are we supposed to be doing on this Expedition? Lol. And how many partners do we have to have? I thought I heard someone say groups of three, then someone said we'd all be going together, now Tiffany just has one parnter. .-.'

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Ahaha I created my own partner and a love interest. Man I;m good! *ahem* sorry moment of conceit right their anyway we are supposoed to be exploring unkown territory which leads to a time gear and a battle with groudon >:O and yes its originally teams of 3 but I already left so its just me and hydro ahaha xD

Last edited:

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
@GhostPrincess
wouldnt it be better to just have everyone to go at once?
BTW, some guy named Zimvee wanted to join...

Are we going to go to Shimmering Desert where Groudon is in the game?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Thats where the real groudon is >.>;;;;; In the expedition we will be vistiing foggy lake or whatever. WIth the battle for ILLUSION Groudon. Ahaha and we porbably should have but I rushed..but I'll make my character really stay in the same area for now till all of the "active members" can go. but we will probably going to shimmering desert yes o.o; Oh and guys Imma kick any "really inactive members so this includes the following members That haven't posted in like..forever so here goes

King Cosmic
pkmon_kid
ShadowMaster345
SlashVorlex
WeissRaben
Wizard-Wings-possibly
Sandslash10-Sorry but you haven't followed the 4 line rule very much either x.x; if you can post more often and make ur posts longer then you can stay
Eletj- possibly because you don't post to often either.. and I'm worried about the 4 line rule with you as well.

Sorry guys but if ur gonna sign up for a role-play..make sure to keep up with posts don't just sign up and go "Ok I'm in I guess I don't have to post." Seriously... Its hard for me to kick people cause they did bother to sign up and I have a very mean conscious but its what has to be done.

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
so i don't know if this is ok but...

Name: Bobby
Human Age: 16
What Pokemon you are: Charmander
Special Power: Can "see moving objects up to 2 miles away, can be turned on and off but he can't tell if it is a good Pokemon or Bad
Rp example:
History: Born in Olivine City and best friends with the Gym Leader Jasmine, Bobby was an expert battler. While always happy and friendly, he could get arrogent whenever someone brought up battling. The only person he could never beat was Jasmine. He left on a journey to try to get better with his partner Charmander. The journey did mature Bobby and he soon was able to beat Jasmine in a close match. When he set out on another journey he wandered into a weird cave where he and Charmander fell into a big hole. Bobby then woke up in Treasure Town with no Charmander, but was one. He has then wandered aimlessly helping those in need while trying to figure out what happened to him.

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

You can just go ahead and scratch Pkmon_Kid, since he's one of my friends in real life, and he definitely won't be coming back. Ever. >D I'm the only reason he even attempted to be in a Roleplay, so he could prove to me that it was so easy anyone could do it, but it was harder to come up with stuff than he expected, and he complained of no one "liking his character" so I know for a fact he's already out.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
@Zimvee..er.. your rp example kinda i don't know.. "sucks" make it a little better then we will see about adding you to the role-play

@Umbreongirl- well it was nice having him..if he really joined the rp I guess lol anyway ahahaha I'm so loving the love drama in this role-play right now.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
I still think that Headbutt was uncalled for, Leon was only trying to copy something he had seen from a show. Then he learns the hard way that Radian has her darkside.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Oh come on now. ^^' You know she would've done the same for Leon had it been the other way around. What else was she supposed to do? Do a Victory Dance for him? =P

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
Uncalled for? Seriously man, you killed my character xD That's a bit to extremist like to 'only be copied from a show' if you ask me :P

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
@Zimvee- kay thanks for editing your history and such but make sure you make at least 4 line paragraph posts kay? if your posts are less then 4 lines your out immedietly.

@the rest of you peoples- Leon got knocked into a wall? seriously? Oh my gosh lol! I'm sorry but thats pretty funny in my perspective

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
Years
Please dont kick me!:( I've been really busy, so i haven't been able to post. Plus, my characters in acoma, and I was kind of hoping for someone would wake me up. If someone wakes me up, I'll post properly! Please?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
@Eletj- well no one can wake you up right now theres alot of drama going on.(soap opera much?) Radian is collapsed marc and leon are battling it out o.o so your gonna have to wake up on your own cause I set out of for the expedition already. But if you can post properly and keep up you can stay o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back