• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poemon Mystery DUngeon : Escaping the Dark OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
  • <3

Lol. No matter. x_x' She's waking up regardless as soon as my lazy arse decides to post. I think the Humans-gone-pokemon plus Hydro and Torrent should go off on the expedition by themselves, but they should also have the little teams of three thing or whatever in case they decide to split up and go exploring or something. That just sounds better to me, because it gives the characters more of a chance to instigate drama. (Hydro and Torrent over Tiffany, Marc and Leon over whatever..) +P So I think the teams should be as following Marc, Leon, Radian and Tiffany, Torrent, Hydro.. And Toby can join whoever he wants. But they should just travel as one right now. *Shrugs* Just a suggestion. And if we decide on a team leader, my vote's for Marc. Radian's much too rash and silly to lead anything. ;P

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • I agree, mostly because I think it'd be hard to keep a large group together during the whole exploration.
    Team leader? Marc? Really? He'll probably collapse and freeze under pressure xD... But that's something that can be played with. I'm not sure if we need a team leader, though. What would he do, anyway? :P That's just my pessimism, I guess...

And welcome to the RolePlay, Koroc.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Thank you
    Ever since I played PMD2 I wanted to be in a PMD role play but could never find a good one.
    But think I will have fun on top of work and school.
    Maybe the alarm will wake Raiden up. :lol:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Sorry for the lack of postage all! My father is threatening homicide (again) and as I speak, my sister is threatening to turn the Computer off if I don't get to bed. Quick fix for my insomnia. So I promise everyone a super-duper long post tomorrow. <3 ^^'

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Ahh the good old "sibling turning off computer threats" . I remember those.
    I have no work so I wil be able to RP all day if my parents dont have me running errands for them.

Also what do you think of this

It is a ittle banner I made in my free time not much though. It is link to the RP front Page.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    I did not just want to enter and not know what was going on so I read the RP to get caught up with everything.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Welcome to the Soap Opera our RP has become, Koroc! ^^' Quick question, GP. Are you planning on closing Sign-ups anytime soon? Just my opinion, but any further along in the RP, and we'll be too far ahead for any new people to fit in or catch up. >>; It's good to see that your RP is a success though. >D

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Thank You. I thought I would join while yall were in the town since it was right next to the Beach. But I dont know how long we wil be here.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • omg you put hydro and wartortle on there omg <3 you rock!!! I lvoe the banner and I'll close sing-ups now ^^ after I tell you guys about dusknoir we will leave with hydro and torrent and chatot and the others kay?~ and yes Umbreon-chan I'm glad my rp is such a success considering its the first one I;ve ever wrote :D

You get an A for the following things

-keeping up with the role-play
    -posting super long posts
    -being an awsome rper
    -and..MAKING A TOTALLY AWSOME BANNER ;D

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • What an awesome banner, my only complaint is Leon is all alone in the corner. How sad :(. As for the team leader thing, I guess we don't we won't need one. I feel like my character is a third wheel, maybe he should wander off into some dark corner and get out of everyone's business. But then Leon would get lonely and nobody wants that. Can't wait for the expedition.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011

This is the code if you want it.
    [ URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=135503]
    url]
    [/URL]
    just remove the spaces in the code.

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

"Uh..Maybe?" Rofl. >D Sorry, but that was hilarious. ^_^' That just made my day, Diego. And how is Leon a third wheel? Marc is pretty much oblivious to Radian's charm, and Radian likes them both equally. So if a certain two characters can learn to get along *ahem* then everything will be all hunky-dory. o_~ I hope they don't, though. Their constant little disagreements with each other are my favorite part of the RP. And Koroc, what exactly is youe power anyways? Is it the same as Marc's?

KingKaos

Years
  • Leon is about to start something as soon as you least expect it. Just be ready to pull him away from Totodile. @Koroc, I would also like to know what your power is. I'm guessing you can look at people's memories.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • Uh-Oh... *Gulp* =/.
    Lol.. Marc's innocent ^^.

Same as Marc's?:shocked: Aww, now he won't be able to communicate through telepathy without fearing a third party will listen >< Lol

Last edited:

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Here is my power.

Mind Screen: Kenneth opens his mouth and lets out a silent noise that travels in a 30ft radius read the memories of all caught in it. He has to sit and concentrate to be ale to weed out unnecessary minds. He has to have silence and can't be touched or he will enter a frozen state that prevents him from moving for about 2 minutes.

It is a mind read with drawbacks

KingKaos

Years
  • Drawback? Sounds like a plan, dude. Can't wait to see how you interact with the the drama in the roleplay, dude. (Sorry I'm talking like a Prinny)

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

So Kenneth can only see images of memories? Or can he actually read thoughts pertaining to memories as well? Sorry, i'm still a bit confused. .-.' Just want to make sure I have this right. Btw, how are we splitting up into teams? If at all. >>'

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Sorry if you are confused think I just confused myself. He can see memories of others but can read thoughts pertaining to those memories. SO he cant read what they are thinking but of past event in there known life.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back