• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on Xbox Live

Games you own, or would like to play (vote all that apply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • I typed that message from the XBL website XD No freaking way I'd have typed that all out on the controller.

I agree with Avatar. Rocket race was kind of... lame XD omggg when Arcanine and I were on a team and I tried to get somebody to kill me, god that was hilarious.
    Connect a USB keyboard. XD

And OMG! I wish Halo also recorded voice chat. We can always go back and record what was done, but it wouldn't be as funny without the chat going. XD

And I'm also up for some Gears 2. But I just want to note that I suck at Gears more then I do at Halo. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • :C No Gears for me but if you guys choose that, I'll just sit in the chat with you guys, haha.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Ok so the lovely list has been updated... YAY!

So I guess this week we'll be playing Gears 2 (I'm going to make a fool of myself XD) with Aegis Wing being the backup for them who don't have it.

I got GTA in mind for the week after... but I need to check with someone to see if they'll be able to take care of it next week. XD

Cherrim

Years
  • I'll... have to check with my roommate to see if he's still gonna be here then because otherwise I won't have the game. XD;

Cherrim

Years
  • 8) I'm just that good. But if I don't have access to it (and, just as likely, if I'm too busy studying) I know Ty has it and he knows its multiplayer way better than I do so he could always take charge for that night, I think. XD;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • If we go with GTA, one of you remind me to nag my brother into bringing his copy home next time he stops by XD I think he still has it, though he does trade in games a lot so idk :(

TheHundreds

The Hundreds is Huge
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    My Gamertag is AudioJunkie777
    I play Skate 2 and Street Fighter 4.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • Gah, wtf you guys. You have both Soul Calibur 4, and DoA 4, but no Street Fighter 4 on the list? D:

...Not that it really matters to me, anyways. I've recently run into a bit of trouble:

Spoiler:

Guppo

They went that way, officer
    Years
  • My gamertag is Gupppo (the three P's are on purpose, Guppo was taken 0_o)

I can play Soul Calibur 4, Dead or Alive 4, Left 4 Dead, Castle Crashers, and Team Fortress 2. I don't have many friends on XBL, and playing with random XBL people can really be a pain, so I'm hoping to meet some new people to add here *w*

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • It did :3 We started around 8 though, because we lost track of time again XD Lightning, myself, and her friend were the last ones playing, and we stopped around 4:30am XD;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I got home at eight and didn't bother getting on because I thought you guys wouldn't accept latecomers. xD

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Gah, wtf you guys. You have both Soul Calibur 4, and DoA 4, but no Street Fighter 4 on the list? D:

^^^ This.

andomgomgomg Left 4 Dead. That's been my obsession lately. And I've been thinking about picking up BF: Bad Company or Call of Duty: WaW sometime. Not sure but maybe ... and, um, I had a vote that went out to Castle Crashers and Rock Band 2.

ALSO. XBL GT: GunnYoshiaki

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I think we're going to try out Call of Duty 4 this week. Maybe we'll have more people for CoD4 then we did for Gears 2. XD

Anyway, list updated.

Gah, wtf you guys. You have both Soul Calibur 4, and DoA 4, but no Street Fighter 4 on the list? D:

...Not that it really matters to me, anyways. I've recently run into a bit of trouble:
    I hate the RRoD. It's happened to me twice.

And to answer your question...
    "~ Other games to add
    If any of you have any suggestions for games to add, just list them in a post here and I'll add it to the poll (or if enough people request it then we'll just add it to the list). But I do want to try to have games with at least 4 players. That's why I didn't add games such as Street Fighter IV, and other 2 player games. This is more of a community based thing and that's why I'd like to have it 4 or more players. And everyone make sure to vote in the poll, because that is what gets added to the game list.
    "

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Go ahead and add me to the list, since I got myself a nice year of Xbox Live. :D

Klippinidas
    is my gamertag, I'll add the PC one sometime tomorrow.

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
  • RTS CrasH is my gamer tag.

I added it.

I love to play shadowrun CoD 4, and any console RTS game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back