• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Supporter Minecraft Server

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • The server has finally been whitelisted.

Ozzy, Team Fail, Pedro, Twiggy, TwilightBlade, ShadowE, Olli, Nathan, and myself were automatically whitelisted from my memory.

If I didn't whitelist you, post here asking and I'll add you. :)

TY

Ozzy, Team Fail, Pedro, Twiggy, TwilightBlade, ShadowE, Olli, Nathan, and myself were automatically whitelisted from my memory.

Thats great news :D
    I should get on now and help fixing the worlds a bit more :3

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
  • The server has finally been whitelisted.

if it's not too much trouble i'd like to be whitelisted, i'm the guy that did that temple thing i posted a pic of. i wont be on much but i'd like to pop on when i can. same name ^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ooo, awesome! So does this mean the server is now fully up and running? I'll come grace it with my awful amazing building abilities. ;)

Years
  • Ahh, I'd love to be whitelisted, please!

IGN: iYoozle

Glad this is here again, and I'm gonna be more active this time. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm not able to connect for some reason :( Am I using the right IP? 198.27.99.66

NEVERMIND GOT IT. Someone come move my house plzthx <333

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I joined, but I'm basically stuck in this quartz room, somewhere underground. The water portal (assuming that it's a portal), doesn't seem to work. :/

TY

I have the same problem, but im stuck in the creative server

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm not leaving the pre-spawn area yet until my stuff can be moved haha. Plus no idea how to get to the real spawn...

TY

I dunno if anyone can warp now. I tried to warp but nothing happened... darn vandals

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I've not seen anyone on in over a week so I've given up a tad - still waiting on stuff to be moved before going to the new spawn haha.

TY

I havent played much on the server lately, kinda was busy with a lot of stuff, including personal ones.

Back